PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong?

actsnoblemartin
10-01-2010, 01:10 AM
I have no desire to get married or live with a woman.

I simply like living alone, having my own space, and I have lived in my own apartment for the first time for a year and a half and dont want to give up my sovereignty.

Sweetchuck
10-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Why would you think that's wrong?

Hey - you are you, don't let anyone pressure you into their conformity. If your gal isn't into that, find another gal.

Nothing wrong with shacking up either, as long as you don't make any commitments that you're not prepared to fulfill.

SassyLady
10-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Martin ... living alone has pros and cons...and if living alone makes you happy, then go for it! :thumb:

DragonStryk72
10-01-2010, 02:32 AM

I simply like living alone, having my own space, and I have lived in my own apartment for the first time for a year and a half and dont want to give up my sovereignty.

There's nothing wrong with it. The only issue I had on your prior thread, where you admonished all of marriage was that you took your viewpoint as being proof of something larger. If marriage doesn't work for you, then that's fine, as long as you're clear about that with whatever girl you end up with.

darin
10-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Christians are taught it's better NOT to marry...

Trigg
10-01-2010, 03:12 PM

whatever makes you happy. Just make sure the person you're with understands where you stand in the relationship.