PDA

View Full Version : Noir, you'll like this

Trigg
10-01-2010, 03:33 PM
my oldest (17) just celebrated his 4 month anniversary with his girlfriend who's a vegetarian.

He's trying to change her ways and she's busily trying to get him to give up meat. So far they're working things out and I"m frying up veggie burgers whenever she's over.

darin
10-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Nice!

Have him try bacon-scented candles, perfume, etc...

I dated a 'soft' vegetarian...wasn't a problem. Honestly, bacon-love aside, I'd have little trouble going to a vegan diet with today's options.

Noir
10-01-2010, 06:43 PM
my oldest (17) just celebrated his 4 month anniversary with his girlfriend who's a vegetarian.

He's trying to change her ways and she's busily trying to get him to give up meat. So far they're working things out and I"m frying up veggie burgers whenever she's over.

This please me greatly xD and anyways it's not their 4 month anniversary, it's their 16 week anniversary :laugh:

But yes, we need more veggie women, CID where the women go the men duly follow :3

Mr. P
10-01-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm trying to arrange a Shrimp, Lobster and Dungeness crab feast this weekend. :2up:

Noir
10-01-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm trying to arrange a Shrimp, Lobster and Dungeness crab feast this weekend. :2up:

Sad times.
I memo when I was down on San Fran Bay, a street vendor had a tank full of massive crabs (like the biggest one you'd ever see over here is like the size of a DVD) so I stopped to admire them, but my admiration was interupted as the vendor proceeded to yank one out and started ripping it apart and prising it's shell off before my eyes. He looked up and gave a 'hey isn't this cool' smile, I think I got my point across with a 'i wish it could tear your limbs off' look back >,>

Trigg
10-02-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm not wanting this to turn into a big discussion about animal cruelty or anything.

I just think it's funny how the kids are working through things. His girlfriend is a very sweet girl.

For example he orders pizza for them and half is veggie and the other half meat lovers. I just roll my eyes.

Or she'll come over for lunch and she tells him she won't kiss him if he has a ham sandwich, so he sneaks in the other room and eats it. :laugh:

Anyway 4 months and still going strong. Stranger things have happened.

Abbey Marie
10-02-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm not wanting this to turn into a big discussion about animal cruelty or anything.

I just think it's funny how the kids are working through things. His girlfriend is a very sweet girl.

For example he orders pizza for them and half is veggie and the other half meat lovers. I just roll my eyes.

Or she'll come over for lunch and she tells him she won't kiss him if he has a ham sandwich, so he sneaks in the other room and eats it. :laugh:

Anyway 4 months and still going strong. Stranger things have happened.

I think Noir is right about a woman's influence in this regard. My husband and daughter followed my lead on not eating meat, even though I never asked them too, and always told them to eat what they wanted.

Noir
10-03-2010, 07:13 AM
I think Noir is right about a woman's influence in this regard. My husband and daughter followed my lead on not eating meat, even though I never asked them too, and always told them to eat what they wanted.

Trufax, women seem to have two reactions when it comes to vegetarianism, either 'aw, you care about the animals!' or 'that's stupid' :laugh: and weirdly enough I think that British girls are much more prone to the latter, while American girls are mire of the former,

Trigg
10-06-2010, 06:56 PM
seems she's getting serious.

She makes him brush his teeth before kissing her if he's eaten meat.

I asked him how that's going and he says "shrug", so I brush my teeth, I'm not giving up ham sandwiches..

young love:laugh:

Mr. P
10-06-2010, 07:19 PM
seems she's getting serious.

She makes him brush his teeth before kissing her if he's eaten meat.

I asked him how that's going and he says "shrug", so I brush my teeth, I'm not giving up ham sandwiches..

young love:laugh:
More like young lust.:laugh:
Regardless, it'll never work. Women who try an change men or men who try an change women always fail.

Trigg
10-06-2010, 08:06 PM
More like young lust.:laugh:
Regardless, it'll never work. Women who try an change men or men who try an change women always fail.

hands over ears "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal"

Mr. P
10-06-2010, 08:24 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: