PDA

View Full Version : WBB church to expain it all in court

namvet
10-06-2010, 09:57 AM
For parishioners of the Westboro Baptist Church, Wednesday's case at the Supreme Court is more than an hour of legal debate over the constitutionality of military funeral protests; it will also mark the end of their "I-70 GodSmack Tour" of protests across the country.

The group's last picket before they arrive at the court is scheduled to happen earlier in the morning at Arlington National Cemetery.

click here (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/05/westboro-baptist-church-defend-military-funeral-protests-high-court/)

didn't think they were allowed inside national cemeteries

Noir
10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
click here (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/05/westboro-baptist-church-defend-military-funeral-protests-high-court/)

didn't think they were allowed inside national cemeteries

Meh, they are scum, but as with allot of scum they likey do have legal protection to do what they do.

Edit- I would like to know what they think when one if their members gets cancer etc, given it's meant to be a punishment to heathens.

Trigg
10-06-2010, 03:24 PM
they're worse than scum, it's disgusting what they're doing to those families.

I can't believe they haven't gotten their asses kicked yet. I don't think I could control myself if I were in those families shoes. Sometimes going to jail is just worth it.

Kathianne
10-06-2010, 04:05 PM
One of my son's school mates was killed in Afghanistan about a month and a half ago. His family was so concerned about Phelps & Co., they asked the media to leave them alone. They didn't print the funeral notice until the day before. One of his siblings friends though, gave an unauthorized friend of the family interview with both Chicago newspapers and two out of three major metro tv news outlets.

No problem, the fire department and police showed up with cars and trucks, just in case. There was no problem but the possibility caused unbelievable worry for parents that just lost their 23 year old son.

bullypulpit
10-07-2010, 07:16 AM
Scum...? No. They're a bunch of inbred freaks who dishonor those who serve and pay the ultimate price for their service.

Noir
10-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Scum...? No. They're a bunch of inbred freaks who dishonor those who serve and pay the ultimate price for their service.

That's pretty much a definition of scum to me.

namvet
10-07-2010, 08:06 AM
I asked the care takers at the national cemetary im going to be buried in about this trash. she said no. they're not even allowed thru the gate.
SCOTUS should have ordered them to stay back at a specified distance. the closer they get the better the chance's of a serious conflict

BZGKx2pTBQc