PDA

View Full Version : Hatred vs admiration

actsnoblemartin
10-08-2010, 04:51 PM
you know, when you stop and think about it, people arent really that different. Which is not to say we're all the same but we're not hugely different either. anyway, I noticed I went from hating people in 2008, to gradual admiration for people and their struggles in 2010

Psychoblues
10-08-2010, 06:58 PM
you know, when you stop and think about it, people arent really that different. Which is not to say we're all the same but we're not hugely different either. anyway, I noticed I went from hating people in 2008, to gradual admiration for people and their struggles in 2010

Marteen, you and I have spoken hundreds of times on this board and in pm's and spent hours on the phone in what I feel was genuine compassionate and reaching out for understanding conversation. You are correct that 2 years ago you hated a lot of people. To be honest, I did too. Political differences have caused far too many wars just in my own lifetime. At some point I hope we can all reconcile and strive to end all hatred and wars. I am not trying to sound like a peacenik here but on the subject of war the peaceniks are much closer to the truth than the war mongers and profiteers.

God bless you, marteen. I am very proud to call you my friend.

Psychoblues