PDA

View Full Version : O'Donnell interview with Greta

SassyLady
10-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Did anyone watch this interview?

bullypulpit
10-09-2010, 05:23 AM
Did anyone watch this interview?

No, but I'm sure it's in the YouTube comedy files already.

SassyLady
10-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Why wouldn't you go watch the actual interview and determine for yourself what she is like, rather than let idiotic comedians on Utube shape your opinion?

Oh, I forget ... you are a progressive liberal and that's where you get your opinions ... Comedy Central.

Sorry, I had a senior moment there thinking you might make up your own mind about someone after listening to her answers direct....rather than listening to talking heads.

:dunno:

bullypulpit
10-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Why wouldn't you go watch the actual interview and determine for yourself what she is like, rather than let idiotic comedians on Utube shape your opinion?

Oh, I forget ... you are a progressive liberal and that's where you get your opinions ... Comedy Central.

Sorry, I had a senior moment there thinking you might make up your own mind about someone after listening to her answers direct....rather than listening to talking heads.

Having watched her on numerous occasions before, and after, becoming the GOP Senate candidate from Delaware, I came to the conclusion that she's a grifter straight out of the "Sarah Palin School for Fleecing the Gullible". That and she has some serious psychological issues with regards to her own, and others, sexuality.

Kathianne
10-09-2010, 04:14 PM

I haven't watched it, but I believe this is it:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tT7cdh2lw78?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tT7cdh2lw78?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

SassyLady
10-09-2010, 10:05 PM
I like the idea of VA vouchers.

fj1200
10-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Centralized government health care is inefficient?

My world is spinning.

bullypulpit
10-10-2010, 07:08 AM
I like the idea of VA vouchers.

Why?

SassyLady
10-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Why?

Why not? Supports local doctors, eases the burden on the VA hospitals, just to name a couple.

You don't like them?

fj1200
10-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Gives power to individuals to make better decisions.