PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly ticks off View hosts Behar and Goldberg

namvet
10-14-2010, 02:08 PM
seems they didn't like his view on the ground zero mosque so Behar and fart bag Goldberg storm off the stage. BUT they came back. oh the luv................

"The View's" usually heated discussion boiled over into a verbal brawl today.
After guest Bill O'Reilly declared "Muslims killed us on 9/11," Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, co-hosts of the ABC daytime talk show, stormed off the set.

ABC (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/whoopi-goldberg-joy-behar-leave-view-bill-oreilly/story?id=11881230)

actsnoblemartin
10-14-2010, 03:05 PM
o'reilly pisses off a lot of people

:laugh:

seems they didn't like his view on the ground zero mosque so Behar and fart bag Goldberg storm off the stage. BUT they came back. oh the luv................

ABC (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/whoopi-goldberg-joy-behar-leave-view-bill-oreilly/story?id=11881230)

Trigg
10-14-2010, 03:42 PM
I can't even watch that show.

Glad O'Reillly stood his ground against them.

darin
10-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Yet those ladies would have NO Problem with another 'fact' - MEN flew those planes into the buildings.

Males can be hate-talked and ridiculed in society. Unless they practice homosexuality.

Pagan
10-14-2010, 04:09 PM
"The View", "Bill O'Reilley"

Two peas in a pod along the same caliber as "Jerry Springer" :lol:

namvet
10-14-2010, 04:57 PM
he's laffin' his ass off at this comedy show

actsnoblemartin
10-15-2010, 03:00 AM
exactly my point, the left's facisnation with killing babies, and substituting fathers for welfare is disgusting

Yet those ladies would have NO Problem with another 'fact' - MEN flew those planes into the buildings.

Males can be hate-talked and ridiculed in society. Unless they practice homosexuality.

Noir
10-15-2010, 05:59 AM

He didn't stand up against them, he backtracked, apologising if what he'd said could be misinterpreted to mean all Muslims.

gabosaurus
10-15-2010, 10:19 AM
I am pretty sure it was a set up designed to give The View some publicity. Why else would a group of liberal thinking women invite Bill O'Reilly on their show?

jimnyc
10-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I am pretty sure it was a set up designed to give The View some publicity. Why else would a group of liberal thinking women invite Bill O'Reilly on their show?

So you don't think liberal programming can discuss things rationally with those who disagree with their POV - unless it's some sort of setup? Thanks for your admission.

Abbey Marie
10-15-2010, 11:02 AM

Same here. And Behar is the absolute worst of a bad lot.

Abbey Marie
10-15-2010, 11:03 AM

I said the SAME thing to my family yesterday. :salute:

Pagan
10-15-2010, 11:58 AM
The View
O'Rielly Factor
Jerry Springer
Reality Shows
Desperate Housewives

And people actually have to ask why I don't do broadcast TV ... :lol:

Trigg
10-15-2010, 02:02 PM
He didn't stand up against them, he backtracked, apologising if what he'd said could be misinterpreted to mean all Muslims.

He didn't take their crap, and he certainly didn't backtrack. Perhaps you watched a different video

gabosaurus
10-15-2010, 02:40 PM

Well, the statement is factually correct. You will note that women have never flown planes into buildings. You don't see any female terrorist factions. No woman has ever allowed this country to be attacked or started an unnecessary war to pump up her ego and approval rating.
That is because women are more rational than men. We are not hindered by constant spurts of testosterone that hinder our thought process. And the head that makes most of our important decisions is not located in our pants. :)

pete311
10-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Well, the statement is factually correct. You will note that women have never flown planes into buildings. You don't see any female terrorist factions. No woman has ever allowed this country to be attacked or started an unnecessary war to pump up her ego and approval rating.
That is because women are more rational than men. We are not hindered by constant spurts of testosterone that hinder our thought process. And the head that makes most of our important decisions is not located in our pants. :)

Unfortunately this is all too true. Men really are the cause of all the shit in the world.

actsnoblemartin
10-15-2010, 02:51 PM
pete, dont be a self hating man, and gabo dont be a man hating woman

women are catching up in terrorism and violent crime in the u.s.

Unfortunately this is all too true. Men really are the cause of all the shit in the world.

actsnoblemartin
10-15-2010, 02:54 PM
abbey, youre everything thats right with women

its just sad to see a man hating woman like gabo who blames men for everything when women are humans too

your grrrreat

I said the SAME thing to my family yesterday. :salute:

PostmodernProphet
10-16-2010, 07:14 AM

are you claiming he originally meant all muslims?....

Noir
10-16-2010, 07:20 AM
are you claiming he originally meant all muslims?....

No, I think they misinterpretted what he said (deliberately or otherwise idk) but in anycase he didn't stand up to them, but yeded to the misinterpretation that could of been infered from what be said.

darin
10-16-2010, 07:22 AM

Your man is very thoughtful to allow you to have internet access in the kitchen.

Kathianne
10-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Your man is very thoughtful to allow you to have internet access in the kitchen.

:laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
10-16-2010, 09:02 AM
this is a muslim problem. he said if they come over to our side the terrorists are doomed. I agree. it is they're problem but they prefer to hate instead of help. they hate us and the whole world. no guts or courage to stand up and fight.

and the retarded liberals here are on they're side. they agree with them. we get everything we deserve. including they're future generations.

Indy
10-16-2010, 09:27 AM
There are a few female terrorists.Not sure why they do it, unless these particular women are into the 72 virgin deal. But then I still don't understand why they allow their children to strap bombs to their body either.

http://www.aztlan.net/women_martyrs.htm

namvet
10-16-2010, 09:28 AM
There are a few female terrorists.Not sure why they do it, unless these particular women are into the 72 virgin deal. But then I still don't understand why they allow their children to strap bombs to their body either.

your posting to one right now

Indy
10-16-2010, 09:32 AM
your posting to one right now

No doubt. At the very least a supporter.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-16-2010, 09:34 AM
abbey, youre everything thats right with women

its just sad to see a man hating woman like gabo who blames men for everything when women are humans too

your grrrreat

Thanks for the really sweet compliment, Martin.

darin
10-16-2010, 11:32 AM

dude - don't take her baiting. That woman is broken inside; she gets her jollies off men, especially, reacting to her tripe. Nothing you or anyone posts will fix whatever is wrong w/ her.

gabosaurus
10-16-2010, 12:33 PM

Your woman is very gracious to allow you access to the bedroom. Obviously she is making a major sacrifice. :)

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2010, 08:20 PM
you deserve every bit of it and more :)

Thanks for the really sweet compliment, Martin.

SassyLady
10-16-2010, 08:32 PM
I like what Barbara Walters said ... that getting up and walking out on a debate in a big huff is what causes the divisiveness. She actually chastised her co-hosts for walking off during a heated debate. After all, when has a guest ever walked off the View when they've been attacked by those mongrels?

Kathianne
10-16-2010, 08:34 PM
I like what Barbara Walters said ... that getting up and walking out on a debate in a big huff is what causes the divisiveness. She actually chastised her co-hosts for walking off during a heated debate. After all, when has a guest ever walked off the View when they've been attacked by those mongrels?

I read the text of the interchange. I don't get why anyone watches such drivel.

SassyLady
10-16-2010, 08:42 PM
I read the text of the interchange. I don't get why anyone watches such drivel.

I watched the first year that Elizbeth was on then I quit. Now, I only get the snips that show up on the internet as "juicy".