PDA

View Full Version : Maurice Hinchey gets physical with a reporter

KarlMarx
10-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Looks like Maurice Hinchey is starting to lose his cool....

Maurice Hinchey, the progressive Democrat from NY’s 22 Congressional district is acting as if the campaign pressure is getting to him. This Thursday night, he debated opponent George Phillips, before the debate, he had a nasty verbal duel with William Kemble, correspondent for local newspaper The Daily Freeman, which led to a physical altercation.
Overall, Hinchey has had a pretty lousy week. It started when respected political prognosticator Charlie Cook recognized the gains George Phillips has been making by re-categorizing the race from safe Democratic, to likely Democratic......... (rest of article at link below)

http://bigjournalism.com/jdunetz/2010/10/18/is-maurice-hinchey-d-ny-22-losing-it-has-pre-debate-fight-with-reporter/

Pagan
10-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Ya think he's a little stressed about the upcoming ass kicking? :laugh2:

KarlMarx
10-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Ya think he's a little stressed about the upcoming ass kicking? :laugh2:
I can't resist quoting a passage of scripture at this point.....

"O Ye brood of vipers, who has warned you of the wrath that is to come?"

It describes what is happening to the Democrats all over this land....

Maurice Hinchey has been my congressman for 18 years. It isn't because I or anyone in my town voted for him. Thanks to a gerrymandered district, my vote and the vote of many others is neutralized due to the downstate counties that are also in this district.

Maurice Hinchey and his predecessor, Matt McHugh, were virtually unbeatable... and served this area until they were good and ready to retire.

Now, I have to give Mr Hinchey credit... he did try to rescue the VH-71... but, let's face it.... he was going against a Democratic Congress and a Democratic President who said he didn't want that helicopter....

The NYT said that the chances of Maurice Hinchey winning was something like 97%.....

last week Bill Clinton came to town to campaign for the guy.... that's the first time a president came to our town since 1984... when Ronald Reagan was president

I think Maurice is starting to worry.