PDA

View Full Version : Rosie on War on Terror, Iraq, oil, troops, and "terrorists" - She disses the Troops

-Cp
05-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Who's the blonde? She's hot! :) Cause she's the only one w/ a brain:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UgSPgwh1QX8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UgSPgwh1QX8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hobbit
05-03-2007, 11:52 AM
That would be Elizabeth Hasselback, their token conservative and the hottest one on the show. She has the most thankless job in television, since pretty much nobody who agrees with her watches that show any more.

On a side note, she got famous for placing 4th on Survivor: Outback. If only she was a few years younger...

darin
05-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Wife of NFL Quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, brother of Superbowl XL Champions Seatttle Seahawks' QB, Matt Hasselbeck.

:D

darin
05-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Btw - I need to repent, because I HATE Rosie O'Donnell

krisy
05-03-2007, 12:59 PM
geeeese! What is with her?!!!

She cannot debate anything. She does nothing but try to stomp right over the pretty blond. She doesn't listen at all,she is completely insane with her ideas.

Terrorists aren't real?!!!! WHAT?!!! DId you notice how she completely ignored the fact that we witnessed these made up terrorists on t.v. doing horrid things to people? I guess they were actors working for the Bush administration. She refuses to hear reality. She twists words and makes them whatever she wants

Just SICKENING

darin
05-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Again - she is one of the stupidest people on the planet. Give her a camera and a mic and OUR IQ's drop by double-digits just listening to her rantings. A miserable, evil woman she is.

-Cp
05-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Again - she is one of the stupidest people on the planet. Give her a camera and a mic and OUR IQ's drop by double-digits just listening to her rantings. A miserable, evil woman she is.

Ain't it just sad when cousins marry?

krisy
05-03-2007, 01:17 PM
I can't stand the fact that she literally makes me furious.

Ugggg...I can't stand the sight of her.

I thing someone should challenge the producers of the view to get a strong conservative on that show. Someone that can bulldoze that redhead as well.Someone like Michelle Malkin

Gaffer
05-04-2007, 07:51 AM
I keep wishing the bitch would have a brain anurism right there on the show. She is the ipetome of liberalism. Vote liberal and this is what you'll get running the country.

Nienna
05-04-2007, 09:05 AM
I can't stand the fact that she literally makes me furious.

Ugggg...I can't stand the sight of her.

I thing someone should challenge the producers of the view to get a strong conservative on that show. Someone that can bulldoze that redhead as well.Someone like Michelle Malkin

If people would debate in an orderly fashion, Hasselback would completely own Rosie. She knows this, so she makes sure no one can hear Elisabeth's voice. I couldn't listen to that cacophonous prattle. You can't hear the lines of logic, only the din of competing voices.

Dilloduck
05-04-2007, 11:25 AM
If people would debate in an orderly fashion, Hasselback would completely own Rosie. She knows this, so she makes sure no one can hear Elisabeth's voice. I couldn't listen to that cacophonous prattle. You can't hear the lines of logic, only the din of competing voices.

Rosie HAS no logic. She repeats her unsubstatiated claims ,lies and perceptions ad nauseum in her loud, overbearing and boorish manner.