PDA

View Full Version : Early Voting

Mr. P
10-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Usually early voting is the week before the regular Nov date but not this time. I voted today, and from what I saw the turn out will be massive. The GIANT IS AWAKE! :2up:

The sad thing is my Rep. Hank Johnson, will probably remain in office..Mr. "The island (Midway) may capsize if we put 2000 more marines on it, that's my concern",. The reason is the majority of the district is full of MOOCHERS and brain dead MORONS.

Kathianne
10-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Usually early voting is the week before the regular Nov date but not this time. I voted today, and from what I saw the turn out will be massive. The GIANT IS AWAKE! :2up:

The sad thing is my Rep. Hank Johnson, will probably remain in office..Mr. "The island (Midway) may capsize if we put 2000 more marines on it, that's my concern",. The reason is the majority of the district is full of MOOCHERS and brain dead MORONS.

I thought of early voting, but I really like being the first one at my polling site. I'm expecting lines here, never saw so many signs for politicians in an off year election. Granted, I'm in a predominantly red county in a very blue state.

fj1200
10-21-2010, 01:50 PM
The sad thing is my Rep. Hank Johnson, will probably remain in office..

We're practically neighbors albeit neighbors with piss-poor Congressional representation.

I wonder if part of the turnout is because of the governors race.

Mr. P
10-21-2010, 08:32 PM
We're practically neighbors albeit neighbors with piss-poor Congressional representation.

I wonder if part of the turnout is because of the governors race.
Oh yes, I think so.