PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo Driving The Debate

Pale Rider
05-03-2007, 02:52 PM
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3413/tanzp2.jpg

GW in Ohio
05-03-2007, 02:55 PM
So Tancredo is the favorite among you right-wing wackos?

Can you tell me a little about him? What are his positions on:

gun control
immigration
the war in Iraq
the war on terror
global warming
the environment in general
taxes
foreign policy

KitchenKitten99
05-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Jason Lewis (MN talk radio show host) has had Tancredo on several times. I love his ideas and he sounds like a guy who has a spine and won't back down. He has my vote for the primaries.

I wish I could watch the debate. I don't think I get msnbc.

Pale Rider
05-03-2007, 03:02 PM

gun control
immigration
the war in Iraq
the war on terror
global warming
taxes
foreign policy

"Wackos?" Is that what you think of someone who actually has the spine to do something about the tidal wave of illegal aliens invading and crippling this country? "Wacko?"
:fu:

KitchenKitten99
05-03-2007, 03:03 PM

gun control
immigration
the war in Iraq
the war on terror
global warming
taxes
foreign policy

typical liberal. Always wanting someone else to do your research for you...
Three words: Do it yourself.

Pale Rider
05-03-2007, 03:10 PM

Yup. One post, and it was bullshit.

They have a countdown going on on MSNBC right now to the debate. It'll be on at 5:00 PM here in Pacific time. Four more hours. A must see.

TheStripey1
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM

gun control
the war in Iraq
the war on terror
global warming
taxes
foreign policy

Good questions... his platform is immigration reform, so I took that one out... but I'd like to add this one to those remaining...

Has he served in the military?

TheStripey1
05-03-2007, 03:22 PM

nahh, Purrsonally, I don't have the time to waste on researching a one issue candidate that probably won't make it to the primaries...

but IF you have some information you'd like to share about him... by all means... lay it up here... show us how much you support your candidate...

you DO support him don't you?

typomaniac
05-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Tommy's whole candidacy is a meaningless grandstanding gesture. His own party actually wants the illegals here.

(Besides, he makes Tom DeLay look like a Boy Scout.)

glockmail
05-03-2007, 03:55 PM
But is he electable?

KitchenKitten99
05-03-2007, 04:10 PM
nahh, Purrsonally, I don't have the time to waste on researching a one issue candidate that probably won't make it to the primaries...

but IF you have some information you'd like to share about him... by all means... lay it up here... show us how much you support your candidate...

you DO support him don't you?
Ok, you first asked about him. Now you're saying you don't care. Why the hell would I even bother even posting if you don't want to know the answers to your own questions?

Again, typical liberal. Only interested in the answers if someone else does the work to find them and tell you. Lazy, I tells ya...

I shouldn't have to justify my support for Tancredo if you won't even do the legwork to find your own information to the questions YOU asked.

A little old-fashioned work might do you good anyway.

KitchenKitten99
05-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Tommy's whole candidacy is a meaningless grandstanding gesture. His own party actually wants the illegals here.

(Besides, he makes Tom DeLay look like a Boy Scout.)

just because the party does, doesn't mean he does.

Otherwise, by your definition, the whole of the DemocRat party wants to give the illegals amnesty.

typomaniac
05-03-2007, 04:30 PM
just because the party does, doesn't mean he does.

Otherwise, by your definition, the whole of the DemocRat party wants to give the illegals amnesty.Sadly, I suspect that many if not most of them do.

Money talks loudest to both parties.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 05:37 PM
.... Why the hell would I even bother even posting if you don't want to know the answers to your own questions?

He's a troll. I ignore him mostly.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:19 PM
He has no chance of winning.
Republicans too are busy sucking up to Flip Rommney...the former liberal turned bad.
Besides, anyone with even the slightest bit of appreciation towards minorities knows not to vote for Tancredo.

KitchenKitten99
05-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Besides, anyone with even the slightest bit of appreciation towards minorities knows not to vote for Tancredo.
Really? Care to elaborate? And post FACTS, not spun opinions or speculation, or half-truths. Or am I using words that are too big for you?

05-03-2007, 06:27 PM
But is he electable?

he is if people like him and vote for him. No offense, but i think its a silly question to ask. Of course he is if he he has supporters who are willing to actually support him.

05-03-2007, 06:29 PM
He has no chance of winning.
Republicans too are busy sucking up to Flip Rommney...the former liberal turned bad.

Anyone actually paying attention to what Tancredo is saying knows the liberal race baiting tactics dont accurately describe him. Personally I think minorites, especially hispanic immigrants are benefited more by fixing immigration then by allowing illegal immigration to continue and turning them into second class citizens so politicians can make them dependent.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 06:40 PM
he is if people like him and vote for him. No offense, but i think its a silly question to ask. Of course he is if he he has supporters who are willing to actually support him. Its not a silly question at all. Likeability, comfort, trust, likeability- all factors that count. The ethnic name is an issue, as it is with Obama.

Its not an easy issue for conservatives to deal with, as it is totally emotional and devoid of logic, but so isn't most of politics, unfortunately.

05-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Its not a silly question at all. Likeability, comfort, trust, likeability- all factors that count. The ethnic name is an issue, as it is with Obama.

Its not an easy issue for conservatives to deal with, as it is totally emotional and devoid of logic, but so isn't most of politics, unfortunately.

Thats not the point. I think anyone has a chance if their supporters are willing to go out and vote for them. I think the real question is do you feel like you could vote for him.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Thats not the point. I think anyone has a chance if their supporters are willing to go out and vote for them. I think the real question is do you feel like you could vote for him. I could vote for him. But one's "supporters" are typically the 1% ers who open their wallets and wear out their shoes. Most Americans sit on their asses until election day, and then most of them stay on the couch. Those people all have votes, unfortunately.

Hugh Lincoln
05-03-2007, 08:05 PM
appreciation towards minorities

WTF?

Nienna
05-04-2007, 07:21 AM
I missed the debate... anyone see how it went?

Pale Rider
05-04-2007, 04:46 PM

Grand standing my ass. The whole of the repbulican party base is against what the now serving republicans are doing, by 85%+. So "Tommy" enjoys VERY wide support just for that reason.

Your comment backfired. Try again.

Pale Rider
05-04-2007, 04:48 PM

If I've ever seen a statement more loaded with race baiting and spin, I don't recall it.

Pale Rider
05-04-2007, 04:53 PM
I missed the debate... anyone see how it went?

Yes, it was good. Except for the stupid, MSN, looney left questions, the worst of which was, "would any of you like to see bill clinton back in the White House?" What kind of jacked off bullshit is that?

Since the republican candidates agreed to appear on a left leaning station, I'd like to see the gutless, looney left lineup go on Fox to debate.

typomaniac
05-04-2007, 06:46 PM
The whole of the repbulican party base is against what the now serving republicans are doing, by 85%+. Source?

Kathianne
05-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Yes, it was good. Except for the stupid, MSN, looney left questions, the worst of which was, "would any of you like to see bill clinton back in the White House?" What kind of jacked off bullshit is that?

Since the republican candidates agreed to appear on a left leaning station, I'd like to see the gutless, looney left lineup go on Fox to debate.

An unbiased media, (MSNBC), with an unbiased moderator, (Chris Matthews). Now do not toss your cookies in my direction...

Pale Rider
05-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Source?

As pertaining to illegal aliens, to which I was refering...

NPG/Roper Poll, February 1996:
83% of Americans favor a lower level of immigration.
70% want immigration reduced to 300,000 annually.
20% want to halt all immigration.

http://www.illegalaliens.us/polls.htm

I'm still looking for a more recent poll, because I've heard the number now is higher. I'll post one if I find it.