PDA

View Full Version : if an Italian was president

namvet
10-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Avw0n9b2o9U

Jeff
10-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Wow I know this is only a joke and a funny one at that but could you imagine if we actually had a President with a set of Nads instead of all the hope and change trash that turned out to be one of the worlds biggest lies we may actually get something done

gabosaurus
10-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Wow I know this is only a joke and a funny one at that but could you imagine if we actually had a President with a set of Nads instead of all the hope and change trash that turned out to be one of the worlds biggest lies we may actually get something done

I thought the same thing about Dubya. I still do.

SassyLady
10-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Or send a team from RED!

RED (CIA Retired Extremely Dangerous)....good movie.

KarlMarx
10-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Considering that you probably are one of the people that helped to put Barak Obama in the White House, you're in no position to cast stones.

namvet
10-25-2010, 07:30 PM
meet gabosaurus..bitch personified

uGwtG8nVpUU

SassyLady
10-25-2010, 10:01 PM
You nailed it!!!

Sounds just like Gabby.

Jeff
10-25-2010, 11:48 PM

WOW really WOW is all comes to mind Gabs

2 years into office and has any promise been kept, are we out of Iraq is Gitmo closed have people with income of 250,000 or better the only ones paying more taxes, god the list goes on, and your answer to this is ya still don't like GW, LOL, even the messiah has past that point for the most part, now your a racist if ya disagree with him, I guess I would simply just like to know where is all the hope and change?
Gabs this man has done nothing different than GW other that to try and teach GW really how to piss away money let our boys die in Iraq well he decided whether he should take the Generals advice and send more troops( ooo yea that was another campaign promise he lied about) Please educate me, what has the messiah done that makes him better than GW?

Lets not forget Gabs the Libs hated GW for his spending, Obama has showed GW how to really do it, Yall Hated him for the war the one we where going to be out of in 3 months then 6 then by August we are still there Gabs, Yall hated GW for the price of Gas, fill up lately? Yall hated GW for going to his compound in TX( where he took his staff and worked ) Have ya noticed the amount of vacations Obama has taken, Gabs sometimes when people yell so loud for all to hear they ought to remember what they were screaming about or at least really believe in what they are screaming about an forget skin color party line and stick to your beliefs

SassyLady
10-26-2010, 12:21 AM
WOW really WOW is all comes to mind Gabs

2 years into office and has any promise been kept, are we out of Iraq is Gitmo closed have people with income of 250,000 or better the only ones paying more taxes, god the list goes on, and your answer to this is ya still don't like GW, LOL, even the messiah has past that point for the most part, now your a racist if ya disagree with him, I guess I would simply just like to know where is all the hope and change?
Gabs this man has done nothing different than GW other that to try and teach GW really how to piss away money let our boys die in Iraq well he decided whether he should take the Generals advice and send more troops( ooo yea that was another campaign promise he lied about) Please educate me, what has the messiah done that makes him better than GW?

Lets not forget Gabs the Libs hated GW for his spending, Obama has showed GW how to really do it, Yall Hated him for the war the one we where going to be out of in 3 months then 6 then by August we are still there Gabs, Yall hated GW for the price of Gas, fill up lately? Yall hated GW for going to his compound in TX( where he took his staff and worked ) Have ya noticed the amount of vacations Obama has taken, Gabs sometimes when people yell so loud for all to hear they ought to remember what they were screaming about or at least really believe in what they are screaming about an forget skin color party line and stick to your beliefs

I've come to the conclusion that the only thing to do after Gabby has posted is to:

:popcorn: :cheers2: :laugh:

KarlMarx
10-26-2010, 12:55 PM
If you buy into the notion that an Italian president would be a Mafioso, then we don't need an Italian president since we already have a Mafioso and his henchmen in the White House now

Jeff
10-26-2010, 06:15 PM
If you buy into the notion that an Italian president would be a Mafioso, then we don't need an Italian president since we already have a Mafioso and his henchmen in the White House now

Mafioso in the white house naaa just a crook with his henchman LOL

But I do get your point and agree, LOL

KarlMarx
10-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Mafioso in the white house naaa just a crook with his henchman LOL

But I do get your point and agree, LOL

Barak Obama has put a contract out on America. Like a loan shark, he has us in a position where we cannot possibly pay our debt back. Not only that but his lieutenants in Congress, Pelosi and Reid, are making sure that everyone stays in line, or else...

Jeff
11-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Barak Obama has put a contract out on America. Like a loan shark, he has us in a position where we cannot possibly pay our debt back. Not only that but his lieutenants in Congress, Pelosi and Reid, are making sure that everyone stays in line, or else...

KarlMarx let me make my previous statement a bit clearer , I agree with you 100% My Comment about no Mafioso in the White house was meant as a slam against the so called president we have, see I don't think he has the smarts to even be a good crook , the Mafia is very organized and very good at what they do, in 2 years Obama will be a bad memory , the Mafia although tested over and over is still around, Obama is a crook of the worst kind, he actually has a few mindless souls still following him , I would compare him to more of the likes of the Moonies, just a bit more evil and crooked, but God willing in 2 years he is gone and all that will be left from him is a mess our Grandchildrens children will have to clean up

Lets hope and Pray our great Country has taken a lesson from this and will never vote a guy like this into office again