PDA

View Full Version : Somebody is afraid of Fred Thompson running?

stephanie
05-03-2007, 05:55 PM
How bout that title from a Democrat site:poke:

The Fred Thompson "Dummies Guide to Diplomacy"

Posted by Stephanie Taylor on May 2, 2007 at 03:45 PM
Email this Print this Blog this Diggthis
On his personal blog, "The Fred Thompson Report: Opinions and Commentary of Fred Dalton Thompson," former senator and actor Fred Thompson shares his special view of the world.

"Mexican leaders apparently have an economic policy based on exporting their own citizens, while complaining about US immigration policies that are far less exclusionary than their own. The French jail perfectly nice people for politically incorrect comments, but scold us for holding terrorists at Guantanamo.
Russia, though, takes the cake. Here is a government apparently run by ex-KGB agents who have no problem blackmailing whole countries by turning the crank on their oil pipelines. They're not doing anything shady, they say. They can’t help it if their opponents are so notoriously accident-prone. Criticize these guys and you might accidentally drink a cup of tea laced with a few million dollars worth of deadly, and extremely rare, radioactive poison. Oppose the Russian leadership, and you could trip and fall off a tall building or stumble into the path of a bullet."

And this is how he talks about American allies. Someone please keep this guy's fingers off the nuclear football.
http://www.democrats.org/a/2007/05/the_fred_thomps.php

glockmail
05-03-2007, 06:13 PM
He's got my vote if he runs. I want his finger on the nuke football.

stephanie
05-03-2007, 07:42 PM
He's got my vote if he runs. I want his finger on the nuke football.

:2up:

gabosaurus
05-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Such a wonderful thread "tittle" :poke:

stephanie
05-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Such a wonderful thread "tittle" :poke:

Fred Thompson isn't even running and their putting out a hit piece on him..
Soo, what's that tell ya..

They be sceerd if he runs...:laugh2:
-------------------
Oh........Did I misspell title....Oopsy..Ya got me..

glockmail
05-03-2007, 09:35 PM
:2up:

Remember they thought the same thing about Reagan The Great, and the Iranians cowered. They'll cower again in January, 2009. :clap: :clap: :clap:

gabosaurus
05-03-2007, 09:39 PM
The Iranians did not cower. They gladly accepted Reagan's offer to exchange arms for hostages.

Abbey Marie
05-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Let's find out which presidential candiate the al-qaeda types fear the most, and vote him in.

Oops- that leaves out all the Dems, doesn't it? :)

glockmail
05-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Every single damn one of them. Better to argue which Democrat would provide them the most aid and comfort.

gabosaurus
05-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Let's determine which party has the most ties to terrorists. That would be the GOP. Most are in bed with the Saudi government, which funds and supports terrorism. Not to mention GW Bush, who has long-standing ties with the bin Laden family.

glockmail
05-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Let's determine which party has the most ties to terrorists. That would be the GOP. Most are in bed with the Saudi government, which funds and supports terrorism. Not to mention GW Bush, who has long-standing ties with the bin Laden family.

So it's Bush, not Saddam, that is a butt buddy to bin Laden. :slap:

Gaffer
05-04-2007, 08:26 PM

Based on your posts I would say you have more ties with the terrorist than Bush or anyone else.

Samantha
05-04-2007, 08:32 PM
The Iranians did not cower. They gladly accepted Reagan's offer to exchange arms for hostages.They just love to rewrite history. It's the only way they can make Reagan look good.

Based on your posts I would say you have more ties with the terrorist than Bush or anyone else.I would say you must be grasping at straws trying to think of something to post. Unless gabo is a CEO of a big oil company and has long standing ties to Saudi Arabia, or is in the arms business and sold arms to Iran or the Contras or Iraq under the Reagan admin.

Chessplayer
05-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Fred Thompson isn't even running and they're putting out a hit piece on him..
Soo, what's that tell ya..

They be sceerd if he runs...:laugh2:
-------------------
Oh........Did I misspell title....Oopsy..Ya got me..

How long before Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy did they put out hit pieces on her?

Be they sceerd if she runs?

Hobbit
05-05-2007, 01:48 AM
How long before Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy did they put out hit pieces on her?

Anybody who didn't think she was running for president back when she was still the first lady was either unattentive, stupid, or delusional. Fred Thompson honestly hasn't decided yet.

It is also worth noting that Clinton's announcement speech was in a room with flowers in full bloom just outside the window, while the announcement was made while Clinton was in a New York buried under several feet of snow.

stephanie
05-05-2007, 01:49 AM

Heck yea.......I'm very sceerd about her running...

Fred Thompson hasn't even announced he's running.. yet their running hit pieces on him..
So....you know they be sceerd that he might run...
I find it funny..:laugh2:

glockmail
05-30-2007, 03:56 PM
Republican Fred Thompson, a former Tennessee senator and "Law & Order" actor, is methodically moving ahead with a likely presidential bid, several officials with knowledge of the plans said Wednesday.

An all-but-declared candidate for months, Thompson will establish an official organization next week to weigh a White House bid while launching his first major fundraising effort. He also may visit early primary states in late June and could officially enter the race as early as the first week in July, according to the officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the plans were not public.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/5/30/94126.shtml?MN=1&PROMO_CODE=34BD-1

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Heck yea.......I'm very sceerd about her running...

Fred Thompson hasn't even announced he's running.. yet their running hit pieces on him..
So....you know they be sceerd that he might run...
I find it funny..:laugh2:

They know if he runs he will win.

musicman
05-30-2007, 07:28 PM
The Iranians did not cower. They gladly accepted Reagan's offer to exchange arms for hostages.

You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. I have offered to discuss this complex, fascinating topic with you in the past; I have begged you to crack open a book and expand your knowledge on the topic - since you seem hell-bent on blurting out the superficial propaganda our culture has crammed into your head, at every opportunity, whether it's germane to the subject at hand or not. But, no - you're not interested in the pursuit of truth; you're more than content to bleat whichever MSM/DNC/academia-approved soundbite reinforces your orderly and serene little worldview. I'm not condemning you out of hand; rebellion can be a frightening and unsettling thing, until you get the hang of it.

Spit in the face of the establishment, Gabby. Read a book. Learn something. Seek knowledge from "unapproved" sources. Trust me - it's fun!