PDA

View Full Version : Republicans enjoyed watching Matthew Shepard die!

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:03 PM
House passes bill to add attacks on gays to hate crime law; White House threatens veto
JIM ABRAMS

WASHINGTON — The House voted Thursday to expand federal hate crime categories to include violent attacks against gays and people targeted because of gender, acting just hours after the White House threatened a veto.

The legislation, passed 237-180, also would make it easier for federal law enforcement to take part in or assist local prosecutions involving bias-motivated attacks. Similar legislation is also moving through the Senate, setting the stage for a possible veto showdown with President Bush.

"This is an important vote of conscience, of a statement of what America is, a society that understands that we accept differences," said House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md.

Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., the only openly gay man in the House, presided over the chamber as the final vote was taken.

The vote came after fierce lobbying from opposite sides by civil rights groups, who have been pushing for years for added protections against hate crimes, and social conservatives, who say the bill threatens the right to express moral opposition to homosexuality and singles out groups of citizens for special protection.

The White House said state and local criminal laws already cover the new crimes defined under the bill and there was "no persuasive demonstration of any need to federalize such a potentially large range of violent crime enforcement."

It also noted that the bill leaves other classes, such as the elderly, the military and police officers, without similar special status.

"Our criminal justice system has been built on the ideal of equal justice for all," said Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas, top Republican on the Judiciary Committee. "Under this bill justice will no longer be equal, but depend on the race, sex, sexual orientation, disability or status of the victim."

Republicans, in a parliamentary move that would have effectively killed the bill, tried to add seniors and the military to those qualifying for hate crimes protection. It was defeated on a mainly party-line vote.

Hate crimes under current federal law apply to acts of violence against individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, or national origin. Federal prosecutors have jurisdiction only if the victim is engaged in a specific federally protected activity such as voting.

The House bill would extend the hate crimes category to include sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or disability and give federal authorities greater leeway to participate in hate crime investigations. It would approve $10 million over the next two years to help local law enforcement officials cover the cost of hate crime prosecutions.

Federal investigators could step in if local authorities were unwilling or unable to act. The Human Rights Campaign, the country's largest gay rights group, said this federal intervention could have made a difference in the case of Brandon Teena, the young Nebraska transsexual depicted in the movie "Boys Don't Cry" who was raped after two friends discovered that he was biologically female and then murdered after local police did not arrest those responsible.

But Dr. James C. Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family, warned that the true intent of the bill was "to muzzle people of faith who dare to express their moral and biblical concerns about homosexuality." If you read the Bible in a certain way, he told his broadcast listeners, "you may be guilty of committing a 'thought crime.'"

"It does not impinge on public speech or writing in any way," countered Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, D-Mich., pointing out that the bill reaffirms First Amendment and free speech rights.

Conyers said in a statement that state and local authorities will continue to prosecute the overwhelming majority of such cases and the bill requires the attorney general or another high-ranking Justice Department official to approve any federal prosecutions.

The legislation restates already-enacted penalties. Those using guns to commit crimes defined under the bill face prison terms of up to 10 years. Crimes involving kidnapping or sexual assault or resulting in death can bring life terms.

The Senate bill, sponsored by Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., is named for Matthew Shepard, the gay college student who died after he was beaten and tied to a fence in Wyoming in 1998. His mother Judy, who heads a foundation in her son's name and has been a leading advocate of the legislation, addressed House Democrats before the vote to ask for their backing.

The Judiciary Committee cited FBI figures that there have been more than 113,000 hate crimes since 1991, including 7,163 in 1995. It said that racially motivated bias accounted for 55 percent of those incidents, religious bias for 17 percent, sexual orientation bias for 14 percent and ethnicity bias for 14 percent.

stephanie
05-03-2007, 06:10 PM
:trolls:

:lame2:

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Nothing to say sweety?

05-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Nothing to say sweety?

I dont think such a baseless accusation really deserves a response more than she has already given. Afraid to actually deal in facts or you just going to argue for repressing speech and thought based on emotional arguments?

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I dont think such a baseless accusation really deserves a response more than she has already given. Afraid to actually deal in facts or you just going to argue for repressing speech and thought based on emotional arguments?
I'm guessing that both of you simply looked at the title, instead of actually reading the article. This issue has nothing to do with being Republican or Democrat. Its common fucking sense that we should fairly protect everyone.
But of course conservatives run on a platform that uses homophobia as a talking point...so that’s why both of you are refusing to respond.

05-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm guessing that both of you simply looked at the title, instead of actually reading the article. This issue has nothing to do with being Republican or Democrat. Its common fucking sense that we should fairly protect everyone.
But of course conservatives run on a platform that uses homophobia as a talking point...so that’s why both of you are refusing to respond.

People are already protected. Its already illegal to assault and murder people, regardless what type of minority they are. What you are proposing we do is punish people for their thoughts. That is unamerican.

KitchenKitten99
05-03-2007, 06:38 PM

There is no such thing as a hate crime unless a white christian person is the suspect and straight. Has there ever been a homo or a minority convicted or even accused for a hate crime on a 'white christian breeder'?

The whole idea of a hate crime is you are punishing someone for something you THINK they were thinking while committing the crime. How do you know what they were thinking? How can you prove it unless they admit it?

Prosecuting someone for their actions based on perceived intent reasoning in the criminal's own mind is just another step towards such legislation enforcing the prosecution a man for intended rape just for looking at a girl who is dressed provocatively.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 06:48 PM
.... Its common fucking sense that we should fairly protect everyone.
.... . What a hypocrite. The legislation that you support specifically singles out groups at the expense of others.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:49 PM
There is no such thing as a hate crime unless a white christian person is the suspect and straight. Has there ever been a homo or a minority convicted or even accused for a hate crime on a 'white christian breeder'?

The whole idea of a hate crime is you are punishing someone for something you THINK they were thinking while committing the crime. How do you know what they were thinking? How can you prove it unless they admit it?

Prosecuting someone for their actions based on perceived intent reasoning in the criminal's own mind is just another step towards such legislation enforcing the prosecution a man for intended rape just for looking at a girl who is dressed provocatively.
Actually no, prosecutors can usually determine if it was a hate crime through many accurate sources. There could have been an issue with someone gay "hitting on" on someone straight, whereas the straight person gets pissed off and physically hurts the gay person resulting in death. If any anti-homo slurs are used while the act of violence is being committed, that is also an indication. It’s usually not the "white Christians" as you like to call them. The true practicing Christians are usually the ones who don't hurt anyone. Its the people who aren't religious, and just hate gay people.
It really has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion, especially considering the wide range of black people who use anti-gay slurs.

The girlfriends of the men who killed Matthew Sheppard both eventually came forward and ratted their shit heads out. The plan from the beginning was to find a gay guy, and to hurt him.

OCA
05-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Matthew Shepherd is in hell right now.

05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
The girlfriends of the men who killed Matthew Sheppard both eventually came forward and ratted their shit heads out. The plan from the beginning was to find a gay guy, and to hurt him.

And there are already laws for murder to prosecute him for. Those laws would get them the death penalty in most states death penalty states. So why do you think we somehow need to start policing the thoughts of people when the current laws are already adequately punishing people?

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
What a hypocrite. The legislation that you support specifically singles out groups at the expense of others.
"Old People"...Give me a fucking break.
What if he’s 81 and he’s in perfect shape?

What if she’s 50 and she walks like a grandma?

That was nothing more than a right-wing talking point to try and dismantle and direct attention away from the real issue at hand.
They're so homophobic that they refuse to support legislation that for once gives gay people some type of credit as a whole.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Matthew Shepherd is in hell right now.
Thats funny...
I had no idea that members of the Westboro Baptist Church posted here.

05-03-2007, 06:52 PM

That was nothing more than a right-wing talking point to try and dismantle and direct attention away from the real issue at hand.
They're so homophobic that they refuse to support legislation that for once gives gay people some type of credit as a whole.

We are constitutionalists, and unlike you we believe that there should be equal protection before the law. Something that is completely foreign to hate crime legislation.

OCA
05-03-2007, 06:54 PM

Queers are not a minority, minorities do not choose their life like queers do.

If queers are a minority then so are crack addicts.

Queers do not deserve credit but in fact deserve disdain and a kick in the ass to set them straight

OCA
05-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Thats funny...
I had no idea that members of the Westboro Baptist Church posted here.

What the fuck is the Westboro Baptist church?

Right from wrong, homosexuality is SOOOOOOOOOO wrong. Do wrong without repentence and its hot friggin fire for you.

Matt Shepherd is tending the furnace right now.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 07:00 PM
What the fuck is the Westboro Baptist church?......

Fred Phelps. The God Hates Fags guy who protests at military funerals. He's only half right.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:01 PM
We are constitutionalists, and unlike you we believe that there should be equal protection before the law. Something that is completely foreign to hate crime legislation.
hahahahahahha...
No, you guys are homophobic, racist, and the protectors of straight/white protestant culture.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Right from wrong, homosexuality is SOOOOOOOOOO wrong. Do wrong without repentence and its hot friggin fire for you.

Oh really? Did you visit him?
Where is this furnace? IN SATANS KINGDOM!! (dun dun dunnn!)

I love how right-wingers are always talking biblical bull shit like its fact.

krisy
05-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Hate crime laws are just dumb. They place more importance on a crime commited against a gay guy than a crime against me. There is no reason for it. Prosecutors are not in the mind reading business,nor should they try to be. They cannot prove anything anyway as far as what a criminal is thinking when he commits a crime.

To add to that,why couldn't they add the military or police if they must have hate crime laws? Are police not specifically targeted because of who they are? Are old people not purposely targeted because they are old and weak. Let's not pretend that only certain members of society deserve special protections.

OCA
05-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh really? Did you visit him?
Where is this furnace? IN SATANS KINGDOM!! (dun dun dunnn!)

If it isn't fact we lose nothing, if it is you shovel coal for eternity.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 07:23 PM
No, you guys are .... and the protectors of straight/white protestant culture.

What's wrong with that?

glockmail
05-03-2007, 07:24 PM

Another liberal and atheist. Whoda thunk?

Mr. P
05-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Republicans enjoyed watching Matthew Shepard die!

Maybe the most asinine statement I've seen posted here.

krisy
05-03-2007, 07:28 PM
I would like top know what's up with the idiotic title to this thread? It was put up just to flame,not to debate.

:lame2:

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:52 PM
If it isn't fact we lose nothing, if it is you shovel coal for eternity.
I'm actually a confirmed catholic.
I reject many ideas to Christianity, but also accept many.
In other words, I actually try and live my life like Jesus did.
Which does not include being homophobic/supporting war/poverty/and corruption in general.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:53 PM
What's wrong with that?
Because you have no right to.
You have no right to say that you culture is better than others.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Another liberal and atheist. Whoda thunk?
Nah not really.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Maybe the most asinine statement I've seen posted here.
Sucks to be you!

OCA
05-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Which does not include being homophobic/supporting war/poverty/and corruption in general.

You are so cool, you're my hero!

Hugh Lincoln
05-03-2007, 08:30 PM
No, you guys are... the protectors of straight/white protestant culture.

I would be honored, were it the case.

Unfortunately, to actually speak out in defense of white culture would get you fired from your job in a heartbeat, lambasted as a hater by the media, denounced by the politicians and probably prosecuted by the federal government. I can pretty much guarantee the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force would assign agents to you.

http://www.vdare.com/misc/050922_lamb_events.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Francis

What do you think of that, Obama08?

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 08:31 PM
You are so cool, you're my hero!
I knew that from the second I walked in here and you pretended not to like me.
It took a bit of :slap: to show all the bitches who their daddy was.

OCA
05-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I knew that from the second I walked in here and you pretended not to like me.
It took a bit of :slap: to show all the bitches who their daddy was.

The only thing you are daddy to is my balls on your chin.

Should we call you the messiah?:laugh2:

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 08:37 PM
What do you think of that, Obama08?
I'm not sure.

If my race was spit on, publicly lynched, denied education (until not too long ago), and were literally dehumanized for most of American history, I might not necessarily owe too much to the "white man".

It really is surprising how many of them are actually able to put up with white people.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Should we call you the messiah?
Yes.

Guernicaa
05-03-2007, 08:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Francis
What a dumb fat ass.
Good thing he's dead.

05-03-2007, 09:05 PM
What the fuck is the Westboro Baptist church?

Its the godhatesfags lunatics.

Hugh Lincoln
05-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm not sure.

I am.

It's bullshit. Where blacks were once mistreated, today, whites are. Liberals want to live in the past, as if slavery were still ongoing. But we haven't really gotten rid of servitude, we've just made whites the new slaves. Of course, nobody gives a damn while it's going on, and the defenders of slavery then are like you today: cocky as all hell, totally sure of themselves, laughing at the possibility that there would be an uprising.

Consider the possibility.

05-03-2007, 09:07 PM
hahahahahahha...
No, you guys are homophobic, racist, and the protectors of straight/white protestant culture.

Apparently believing perverted sexual activity is homophobic. Funny since none of us fear them at all. We just disagree with the morality of it.

But then the label wasnt created to accurately describe someone. it was created to try to shut off debate by emotionally attacking the person because there is no legitimate intellectual argument to support their position.

gabosaurus
05-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Even a liberal can see this is a trolling post.

glockmail
05-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm not sure.

If my race was spit on, publicly lynched, denied education (until not too long ago), and were literally dehumanized for most of American history, I might not necessarily owe too much to the "white man".

It really is surprising how many of them are actually able to put up with white people.

Ahhhh- "White Guilt". :clap:

Mr. P
05-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Even a liberal can see this is a trolling post.

Yup.

Gunny
05-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Nothing to say sweety?

Obviously you had nothing to say.

Gunny
05-03-2007, 10:14 PM

It's political correctness and the thought police in action is what it is. This crap doesn't protect people. People protect themselves. This crap just looks for a scapegoat after the fact.

lily
05-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Has there ever been a homo or a minority convicted or even accused for a hate crime on a 'white christian breeder'?

I'm afraid to ask, but what is a 'white christian breeder?

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 12:48 AM
I think what that person meant, lily, was a caucasion-Jesus aspiring-heterosexual. It's a "fucking for a purpose other than reproduction" thing they most reject and being a white Christian they most embrace. They miss their mark on so many different levels.

[QUOTE=FuzzyKitten99;51703]Has there ever been a homo or a minority convicted or even accused for a hate crime on a 'white christian breeder'?
QUOTE]

I'm afraid to ask, but what is a 'white christian breeder?

That's OK with me. I get my kicks on Route 66. These purveyors of my morality can seriously kiss my ass. Do I need to explain?

krisy
05-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Homosexuals just like to call heterosexuals "breeders" because we actually reproduce...you know,the reason God made two sexes.:2up:

Some of them actually say "breeder" as if it's a negative term. Like we are doing something wrong,or somehow feel ashamed of liking the opposite sex. I for one,feel no shame of my admiration of MLB players in tight pants...:laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
05-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I for one,feel no shame of my admiration of MLB players in tight pants...:laugh2:
I don't really like the chicken-leg look of MLB players. I don't see it as attractive. Now... gimme a decently-built racecar driver in his flame suit... :banana:

krisy
05-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't really like the chicken-leg look of MLB players. I don't see it as attractive. Now... gimme a decently-built racecar driver in his flame suit... :banana:

There are definitely some nice looking drivers.......my mom loves Jef Gordon

but baseball players,something about that uniform,don't know what it is.

Fountainhead
05-04-2007, 03:17 PM
House passes bill to add attacks on gays to hate crime law; White House threatens veto
JIM ABRAMS

WASHINGTON — The House voted Thursday to expand federal hate crime categories to include violent attacks against gays and people targeted because of gender, acting just hours after the White House threatened a veto.

The legislation, passed 237-180, also would make it easier for federal law enforcement to take part in or assist local prosecutions involving bias-motivated attacks. Similar legislation is also moving through the Senate, setting the stage for a possible veto showdown with President Bush.

The Senate bill, sponsored by Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., is named for Matthew Shepard, the gay college student who died after he was beaten and tied to a fence in Wyoming in 1998. His mother Judy, who heads a foundation in her son's name and has been a leading advocate of the legislation, addressed House Democrats before the vote to ask for their backing.

The Judiciary Committee cited FBI figures that there have been more than 113,000 hate crimes since 1991, including 7,163 in 1995. It said that racially motivated bias accounted for 55 percent of those incidents, religious bias for 17 percent, sexual orientation bias for 14 percent and ethnicity bias for 14 percent.

Matthew Sheppards death had nothing to do with his sexual preference. His sexual preference is an irrelevant coincidence of his brutal murder. Shame on the gay community for hoisting his carcass as some kind of a macabre poster child for HATE crimes.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=277685&page=3

Hagbard Celine
05-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Matthew Sheppards death had nothing to do with his sexual preference. His sexual preference is an irrelevant coincidence of his brutal murder. Shame on the gay community for hoisting his carcass as some kind of a macabre poster child for HATE crimes.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=277685&page=3

I think the fact that his gayness was THE reason he was tortured and murdered is an undisputed fact. I thought witnesses or the murderers themselves testified that he had come-on to one or both of them and it damaged their fragile, hillbilly egos so they murdered him to "teach him who's boss."

*Edit: I was right. I did a little research. The murderers testified that it was his gayness and "sexual advances" that set them off. They even tried to use the "gay panic" defense--that they went temporarily insane when they learned he was gay--to explain their actions.

This crime was based solely on the victim's sexual preference so Fountainhead's premise is dead wrong.

Fountainhead
05-04-2007, 03:51 PM
I think the fact that his gayness was THE reason he was tortured and murdered is an undisputed fact. I thought witnesses or the murderers themselves testified that he had come-on to one or both of them and it damaged their fragile, hillbilly egos so they murdered him to "teach him who's boss."

*Edit: I was right. I did a little research. The murderers testified that it was his gayness and "sexual advances" that set them off. They even tried to use the "gay panic" defense--that they went temporarily insane when they learned he was gay--to explain their actions.

This crime was based solely on the victim's sexual preference so Fountainhead's premise is dead wrong.

Did you read the article that I linked ? Here is an excerpt

" ... Helping fuel the gay hate crime theory were statements made to police and the media by Kristen Price, McKinney's girlfriend. (Price was charged with felony accessory after-the-fact to first-degree murder. She later pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of misdemeanor interference with police officers.)

Price now says that at the time of the crime she thought things would go easier for McKinney if his violence were seen as a panic reaction to an unwanted gay sexual advance.

But today, Price tells Vargas the initial statements she made were not true and tells Vargas that McKinney's motive was money and drugs. "I don't think it was a hate crime at all. I never did," she said.

Former Laramie Police Detective Ben Fritzen, one of the lead investigators in the case, also believed robbery was the primary motive. "Matthew Shepard's sexual preference or sexual orientation certainly wasn't the motive in the homicide," he said.

"If it wasn't Shepard, they would have found another easy target. What it came down to really is drugs and money and two punks that were out looking for it," Fritzen said. ..."

'All I Wanted to Do Was Beat Him Up and Rob Him'
Asked directly whether he targeted and attacked Shepard because he was gay, McKinney told Vargas, "No. I did not. ... I would say it wasn't a hate crime. All I wanted to do was beat him up and rob him."

Hagbard Celine
05-04-2007, 03:57 PM
ABC's "20/20" report and a third story
Several years after the guilty verdict, Price gave her third account of the night (the first time she provided her boyfriend with an alibi until learning that Shepard had died and that she could be charged as an accessory to murder; the second time she said Shepard was selected because he was gay). This time she said the motive for the attack was solely related to drugs and money, adding, "I don't think it was a hate crime at all. I never did."[14]

McKinney's and Henderson's initial statement was that they were not guilty and had been with their girlfriends at the time of the crime. After the girlfriends retracted their alibis, they both attempted to use a gay panic defense, testifying that they attacked Shepard because he made flirtatious advances towards them. In November 2004, they gave a third story in a 20/20 interview with Elizabeth Vargas of ABC News. [14] In this version the murder was not fueled by an anti-gay motivation but by a methamphetamine-induced rage. They said that the murder was actually a result of heavy drug use, a robbery and a beating gone awry. Both had mentioned this earlier to their lawyers after it had happened, but their attorneys at the time decided to go with the unsuccessful "gay panic" defense.

McKinney's friends said that he never made derogatory references to homosexuals. ABC News interviewed a friend of McKinney's who stated: "I know he's bisexual. There ain't no doubt in my mind. He is bisexual." The man also claimed to have been a sexual partner of McKinney.[8]. McKinney insisted in media interviews that he picked Shepard as a target for robbery and murder because he didn't think he would be a threat.[8]

However, retired Police Chief of Laramie, Commander Dave O'Malley, was also interviewed by ABC and later objected to the report. He pointed out that the drug motive does not disqualify the anti-gay motive: “My feelings have been that the initial contact was probably motivated by robbery because they needed money. What they got was $20 and a pair of shoes ... then something changed and changed profoundly.” He also alleged that the ABC interviewers were biased in their intent. "Their pre-conceived focus [was] that this was not a hate crime. This was a drug crime. That’s what they went with,” adding that he was "extremely angry" about the line of questioning and felt that "[they] lied to me."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

If he just wanted to beat him up and rob him, why did he end up brutally murdering him? Why all the wishy-washy testimony and changing stories? Why did they even bring up the fact that their victim was gay to begin with?

Fountainhead
05-04-2007, 04:16 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

If he just wanted to beat him up and rob him, why did he end up brutally murdering him? Why all the wishy-washy testimony and changing stories? Why did they even bring up the fact that their victim was gay to begin with?

"Price now says that at the time of the crime she thought things would go easier for McKinney if his violence were seen as a panic reaction to an unwanted gay sexual advance. "

Hagbard Celine
05-04-2007, 04:22 PM
"Price now says that at the time of the crime she thought things would go easier for McKinney if his violence were seen as a panic reaction to an unwanted gay sexual advance. "

The girlfriend didn't have anything to do with the murder itself. Before the perps gave their softball, tear-jerker 2020 interview, they used the gay-panic defense in court, at their trial.

Think for a second. Why would they brutally murder the kid if all they wanted to do was beat him up and rob him? Why not just leave him out in the country? They murdered him because they were punishing him for being gay, excercising their hatred for and fear of homosexuals.

lily
05-04-2007, 04:48 PM
I think what that person meant, lily, was a caucasion-Jesus aspiring-heterosexual. It's a "fucking for a purpose other than reproduction" thing they most reject and being a white Christian they most embrace. They miss their mark on so many different levels.

Still doesn't make any sense to me.

lily
05-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Homosexuals just like to call heterosexuals "breeders" because we actually reproduce...you know,the reason God made two sexes.:2up:

Some of them actually say "breeder" as if it's a negative term. Like we are doing something wrong,or somehow feel ashamed of liking the opposite sex. I for one,feel no shame of my admiration of MLB players in tight pants...:laugh2:

Are you saying Fuzzy kitten is a homosexual? She's the one that used the term. Are you sure she wants you to let her out of the closet?

Gaffer
05-04-2007, 06:14 PM

No your a queer and a hypocrit.

Guernicaa
05-04-2007, 06:54 PM
No your a queer and a hypocrit.
No, your just incredibly fucking stupid and have nothing else to say.
Run along dumbshit! Leave the debate to people with some level of intelligence.

FYI, "your" should be you're and "hypocrit" should be hypocrite.

krisy
05-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Are you saying Fuzzy kitten is a homosexual? She's the one that used the term. Are you sure she wants you to let her out of the closet?

LOL!!! No.I'm not calling fuzzy a homo. I have just heard more than one homosexuals call heterosexuals that.

Gaffer
05-04-2007, 08:25 PM
No, your just incredibly fucking stupid and have nothing else to say.
Run along dumbshit! Leave the debate to people with some level of intelligence.

FYI, "your" should be you're and "hypocrit" should be hypocrite.

If I had more to say I would have said it. Let me know when you start a debate here. So far I have only seen queer enabling and christian bashing. But you keep trying.

Inspite of my typos you got the message.

lily
05-05-2007, 12:16 AM
LOL!!! No.I'm not calling fuzzy a homo. I have just heard more than one homosexuals call heterosexuals that.

I guess I really do need to get out more. I've never heard the term.

Fountainhead
05-05-2007, 01:49 AM
The girlfriend didn't have anything to do with the murder itself. Before the perps gave their softball, tear-jerker 2020 interview, they used the gay-panic defense in court, at their trial.

Think for a second. Why would they brutally murder the kid if all they wanted to do was beat him up and rob him? Why not just leave him out in the country? They murdered him because they were punishing him for being gay, excercising their hatred for and fear of homosexuals.

The police involved in this case surmised that the brutality of the murder was due to the perps being high on meth. They were quite literally ... out of their minds.

Why did Jeffery Dahmer chop-up and eat some young men that he befriended ?

Was he gay ? or a gay hater ?

KitchenKitten99
05-05-2007, 08:00 AM

Lily, this is a perfect example of liberals spinning stuff. I knew what she was talking about and I knew she wasn't implying anything.

Why on earth would you take offense for me at something she said to explain what I had asked someone else?

Honestly, your post offends me more than anything else, but I don't plan on doing anything about it because I can move on and not care anymore.

lily
05-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Um....ok fuzzy............I guess that'll teach me to ask a question! I still don't know what or where the term comes from though.

82Marine89
05-05-2007, 09:41 PM
JIM ABRAMS

How about Jesse Dirkhising? He was murdered by two homosexuals. He had his underwear stuffed into his mouth so he couldn't scream and suffocated while being repeatedly raped. The kid was 13 years old.

That classifies as a hate crime in my book.

lily
05-05-2007, 09:51 PM
How about Jesse Dirkhising? He was murdered by two homosexuals. He had his underwear stuffed into his mouth so he couldn't scream and suffocated while being repeatedly raped. The kid was 13 years old.

That classifies as a hate crime in my book.

Wouldn't people targeted because of gender cover that?

82Marine89
05-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Wouldn't people targeted because of gender cover that?

No. All crimes are hate crimes. I think that when minor children, regardless of gender, are the target of a crime, the punishment should be more severe. Homosexuals shouldn't have special rights and that is what this law would give them.

lily
05-05-2007, 10:13 PM
No. All crimes are hate crimes. I think that when minor children, regardless of gender, are the target of a crime, the punishment should be more severe.

You're not going to get any argument out of me on this.

Homosexuals shouldn't have special rights and that is what this law would give them.

Well, then going by that, the homosexuals that killed and raped that child should be punnished the same as any other and not as a hate crime.

....but back to the bill.....I agree that Bush should veto this. Every state should make their own laws on this and many states already have.

82Marine89
05-05-2007, 10:24 PM
....but back to the bill.....I agree that Bush should veto this. Every state should make their own laws on this and many states already have.

A Federalist or a Libertarian?

lily
05-05-2007, 11:20 PM
A Federalist or a Libertarian?

Independent......I swing both ways.:laugh2: ....although I've been told by Libertarians that they would be glad to have me.

But seriously, what can a federal law do that a state law can't?

......but more important.......do I get extra points for agreeing with Bush?

82Marine89
05-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Independent......I swing both ways.:laugh2: ....although I've been told by Libertarians that they would be glad to have me.

But seriously, what can a federal law do that a state law can't?

......but more important.......do I get extra points for agreeing with Bush?

I'm a registered Independent as well. President Bush and the Republicans caused me to leave the GOP after 23 years. Open borders and drunken spending was the final straw for me.

lily
05-06-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm a registered Independent as well. President Bush and the Republicans caused me to leave the GOP after 23 years. Open borders and drunken spending was the final straw for me.

I think he is responsible for a lot of people leaving the Republican party, he's the reason my son left. I actually voted for his father the second term.