PDA

View Full Version : Filthy NOPD pigs have evidence of their crimes recorded on audio tape by informer

SpidermanTUba
10-27-2010, 01:07 PM
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/10/2_new_orleans_cops_secretly_re.html

At least two New Orleans police officers secretly recorded conversations with a sergeant who participated in the shootings on the Danziger Bridge, capturing him as he incriminated himself and other colleagues, according to new court documents.

* In one "in-person conversation" caught on tape, Gisevius allegedly railed against his colleagues and their inability to maintain an air-tight cover-up. The conversation was taped by a "member of the original cover-up conspiracy, whom Gisevius believed still to be a co-conspirator," the brief says.
* Gisevius said federal agents "could link a lot of people" to the conspiracy and that "everyone might be sunk."
* He blamed Kaufman for being "f***ing dumb enough to put the report" on his computer, which federal agents later seized in a raid on the NOPD's homicide office.
* He mused aloud about whether co-conspirator Ignatius Hills was "the leak" to the government. Hills eventually signed a plea deal.
* He assured the cooperating officer that "the seven of us won't talk," a reference to the so-called Danziger 7, the group initially charged in a state case that later fell apart.
* In another taped conversation with a different officer, Gisevius grew suspicious. "I don't know if you are wired or not," the filing quotes him as saying. Despite his wariness, Gisevius allegedly made statements incriminating other officers, but denied his own involvement in the conspiracy.

10-28-2010, 11:51 PM
I dislike corruption. I wish everyone would seek to eliminate it from their heart.