PDA

View Full Version : Sharron Angle sends flowers to Behar, who responds by calling her a "b*tch" again

Little-Acorn
10-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Hysterical liberals are losing their grip in increasing numbers as the election looms.

A few days ago, Joy Behar (who recently walked off her own set rather than debate Bill O'Reilly) called Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle a "bitch" and told her to "Go to Hell".

Angle replied by sending flowers to Behar, along with a thank-you note mentioning that Behar's hate-filled spew had helped Angle to raise an extra $150,000 in less than a day.

Whereupon Behar called her a "bitch" again today.

Game, set, and match to Sharron Angle.

---------------------------------------------

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/joy-behar-thanks-sharron-angle-for-flowers-then-calls-her-bitch-again/

Joy Behar Thanks Sharron Angle For Flowers, Then Calls Her “Bitch” Again

Colby Hall
1:55 pm, October 27th, 2010

Yesterday Joy Behar made a little bit of news when she “jokingly” said of Republican Senatorial candidate Sharron Angle “she’s going to hell, this bitch!.” Not surprisingly, this came up again today on The View, only it was Ms. Angle’s turn to thumb her nose at Ms. Behar, but in the most classy way: sending her flowers and a thank you note that read “Raised $150,000 online yesterday, thanks for your help!” Ms. Behar responded “those flowers were picked by illegal immigrants and they aren’t voting for you bitch!”

As Barbara Walters makes clear shortly after is that what Ms. Behar said yesterday was so offensive to many Americans, that it helped Ms. Angle raise money.

SassyLady
10-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Hysterical liberals are losing their grip in increasing numbers as the election looms.

A few days ago, Joy Behar (who recently walked off her own set rather than debate Bill O'Reilly) called Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle a "bitch" and told her to "Go to Hell".

Angle replied by sending flowers to Behar, along with a thank-you note mentioning that Behar's hate-filled spew had helped Angle to raise an extra $150,000 in less than a day.

Whereupon Behar called her a "bitch" again today.

Game, set, and match to Sharron Angle.

---------------------------------------------

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/joy-behar-thanks-sharron-angle-for-flowers-then-calls-her-bitch-again/

Joy Behar Thanks Sharron Angle For Flowers, Then Calls Her “Bitch” Again

Colby Hall
1:55 pm, October 27th, 2010

Yesterday Joy Behar made a little bit of news when she “jokingly” said of Republican Senatorial candidate Sharron Angle “she’s going to hell, this bitch!.” Not surprisingly, this came up again today on The View, only it was Ms. Angle’s turn to thumb her nose at Ms. Behar, but in the most classy way: sending her flowers and a thank you note that read “Raised $150,000 online yesterday, thanks for your help!” Ms. Behar responded “those flowers were picked by illegal immigrants and they aren’t voting for you bitch!”

As Barbara Walters makes clear shortly after is that what Ms. Behar said yesterday was so offensive to many Americans, that it helped Ms. Angle raise money.

Thank you Joy! Again!!! :coffee:

Little-Acorn
10-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Maybe Harry Reid needs to go on national TV and tell Behar, "The war is lost."

He'd be speaking the truth, for a change.

NightTrain
10-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Sharron is up by 4 points. I really hope she pulls this off!

SassyLady
10-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Sharron is up by 4 points. I really hope she pulls this off!

You have no idea how badly I want Boxer out of here....and if Jerry Brown becomes Gov here I might.......have to move to Arizona.

crin63
10-28-2010, 09:08 AM
You have no idea how badly I want Boxer out of here....and if Jerry Brown becomes Gov here I might.......have to move to Arizona.

There's a huge segment of California gun owners who are supporting Brown. He personally wrote an Amicus brief on behalf of California gun owners that was sent to the USSC during the Heller case. Those who are singularly focused on that issue are voting for Brown.

Noir
10-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Meh, obviously two women that hate eachother busy hating eachother.

The only bit I found of note was...

Ms. Behar responded “those flowers were picked by illegal immigrants and they aren’t voting for you bitch!”.

...presumably on reflection she should of ended that sentence at 'voting' or atleast 'voting, bitch' as saying 'for you' implies theyre voting for someone else, and ofcourse they're illegals (unless ofcourse she was parodying herself, inwhich case ignore this xD )

Little-Acorn
10-28-2010, 12:01 PM
There's a huge segment of California gun owners who are supporting Brown. He personally wrote an Amicus brief on behalf of California gun owners that was sent to the USSC during the Heller case. Those who are singularly focused on that issue are voting for Brown.

Link? Backup?

SassyLady
10-28-2010, 12:26 PM

He's also a champion of unions.

Is Whitman threatening to take away gun rights or just so focused on creating jobs, cutting spending and easing regulations on businesses, to want to do anything about gun control?

She said that she plans to veto any bill that comes across her desk that isn't geared toward those three issues.

Trigg
10-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Meh, obviously two women that hate eachother busy hating eachother.

The only bit I found of note was...

...presumably on reflection she should of ended that sentence at 'voting' or atleast 'voting, bitch' as saying 'for you' implies theyre voting for someone else, and ofcourse they're illegals (unless ofcourse she was parodying herself, inwhich case ignore this xD )

Joy hates everyone. At least that's what I"ve noticed if I don't get to the remote in time to flip off that show.

SassyLady
10-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Joy hates everyone. At least that's what I"ve noticed if I don't get to the remote in time to flip off that show.

Except Obama.

10-29-2010, 12:05 AM
I think this is a great example of loving your enemy. Wish more politicians had the attitude that soon to be Senator Angle has.

SassyLady
10-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Joy(less) Behar "kinda" apologized by saying that "bitch" is an endearment that she uses for her friends, like the other women on the view (which she called "her bitches") and therefore, she takes it back, because Angle is NOT a friend of hers.

Well, I guess that Oprah Winfrey is not a friend of hers either.

In a speech at Maria Shriver’s Women’s Conference, she said (http://%20http//www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/oprah_no_bitches_allowed_w5MafyabZMIHYW2Eiz4UiM) her cable net will be “fun and entertaining without tearing people down and calling them bitches. Imagine that. Imagine.”

http://bigjournalism.com/pjsalvatore/2010/10/28/oprah-slams-joyless-behar-barbara-walters-bans-word-bitch-on-new-network/