PDA

View Full Version : Sharia Law or suffer consequences?

SassyLady
10-31-2010, 05:11 PM
And we are NOT supposed to be concerned about the Islamic movement in America?

Faith CNN Shock Interview: Radical Muslim Cleric Describes Violent Islamic Vision

Posted on October 29, 2010 at 10:40pm by http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/userphoto/mjessup.thumbnail.jpg Meredith Jessup

During an appearance on CNN’s Parker/Spitzer, Radical Muslim cleric Imam Anjem Choudary revealed a few unsettling details of Islamic extremists’ worldview, including the role of “moderate” Muslims in spreading Sharia law around the globe. Choudary says that spreading Sharia law is a “noble” goal as it represents a “superior way of life” compared to the “shackles of man-made law.”
According to Choudary, violent terrorist attacks are a “peaceful” warning to countries like the United States and Israel, whom he claims are occupying Muslim lands. He also admits to encouraging Muslims in the United States to carry out these kinds of attacks:

Spitzer: Are you communicating with individuals in the United States and encouraging them to participate in attacks of this sort?

<B>

Choudary: Of course I am. I am participating in communication with people all around the world. As you know, the internet makes the world a very small place. … My invitation is a peaceful one to people to embrace Islam, and to warn them of the consequences of occupying Muslim land. I think that’s a very decent thing…

</B>

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shock-radical-muslim-cleric-describes-islam-for-cnn/

Go to link to see actual interview.

Noir
10-31-2010, 05:21 PM
Dont tell me americans are given air time to this tosser too >,>

He is undoubtedly a prejudicial and bigoted scumbag, and about as representative of Muslims as the leader of that 'god hates fags' group is of christians.

Now ofcourse I have no time for religion of any stripe or colour unless it's kept within someones house, but that does not mean you should give air time to be wackos to make your point. Have discussions with their strongest links, not the weakest.

SassyLady
10-31-2010, 05:31 PM
What I thought was interesting is that CNN posted an extremist view of Islam ...

Gaffer
10-31-2010, 05:45 PM
Violence and murder are just peaceful warnings. Right! All you have to do is accept sharia law and it will all go away. Pull out of the middle east so they can get their colonial immigration program moving along faster. After all they are all moderate muslims. Right!

filming terrorist snipers in iraq shooting our soldiers wasn't good enough for cnn, now they have to promote jihad.

Noir
10-31-2010, 05:46 PM
What I thought was interesting is that CNN posted an extremist view of Islam ...

I don't find it interesting in the slightest, this this mans whole life is spent spouting hatred and trying to create conflict, you can see just how successful he has been in britian in the following video (note-I have posted this before on a thread about media gulibility, so you may already of seen it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mnUAWmROE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He's an IRL attention whore, and the more hes given the more hate he can spread.

Kathianne
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Violence and murder are just peaceful warnings. Right! All you have to do is accept sharia law and it will all go away. Pull out of the middle east so they can get their colonial immigration program moving along faster. After all they are all moderate muslims. Right!

filming terrorist snipers in iraq shooting our soldiers wasn't good enough for cnn, now they have to promote jihad.

they tell us exactly their intentions. We don't believe any people would be like that. D'oh!

jimnyc
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Any attempt to install shariah law is reason enough for one to start utilizing their weapons and stash of bullets.

Kathianne
10-31-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't find it interesting in the slightest, this this mans whole life is spent spouting hatred and trying to create conflict, you can see just how successful he has been in britian in the following video (note-I have posted this before on a thread about media gulibility, so you may already of seen it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mnUAWmROE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He's an IRL attention whore, and the more hes given the more hate he can spread.

here's the thing, here or where you are, to not cover him is to be promoting anti-Islam, how archaic!

Noir
10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
here's the thing, here or where you are, to not cover him is to be promoting anti-Islam, how archaic!

No, to not cover him means less ratings or newspaper sales or website hits etc, the bottom line is the dollar line, and I'm sure this terrorist promoting scumbag loves the system he hates because of the dollar line.

Kathianne
10-31-2010, 06:03 PM
No, to not cover him means less ratings or newspaper sales or website hits etc, the bottom line is the dollar line, and I'm sure this terrorist promoting scumbag loves the system he hates because of the dollar line.

Not how that would play here, which from all my readings is much less broadsides than there.

SassyLady
10-31-2010, 06:53 PM

No, Noir, I didn't find the interview interesting ... just the fact that CNN is so pro-Islam usually, and to have them do the interview in the first place was what was interesting.

I'm not interested in this man one iota.....just the fact that CNN is interested in him.

Kathianne
10-31-2010, 07:40 PM
No, Noir, I didn't find the interview interesting ... just the fact that CNN is so pro-Islam usually, and to have them do the interview in the first place was what was interesting.

I'm not interested in this man one iota.....just the fact that CNN is interested in him.

I'm more interested in how the 'common' Muslim views him.

Gaffer
10-31-2010, 07:45 PM

He's there to inspire the common muslim to jihad and cnn is aiding him.

Maybe we should now refer to them as the caliphate news network.

SassyLady
10-31-2010, 08:09 PM

Well, there's that, too. Good point.

Kathianne
11-01-2010, 04:08 AM

"Media gullibility or culpability?"