PDA

View Full Version : Did you vote a straight party ticket?

gabosaurus
11-03-2010, 04:19 PM
I am surprised how many people admitted voting a straight party ticket. Stated that the ballot in many areas was too long and confusing, so they just voted Republican.

I didn't do so. Even voted for some deserving Republicans in local and state races. Imagine that.

darin
11-03-2010, 04:28 PM
maybe the straight party voting made more sense? I don't vote to ensure 'fairness' - I vote to ensure those with my values get elected

Trigg
11-03-2010, 04:33 PM
I will never vote straight party ticket

bullypulpit
11-03-2010, 05:28 PM
I've been voting a straight Democratic ticket since Dubbyuh first ran for POTUS.

Trigg
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
I've been voting a straight Democratic ticket since Dubbyuh first ran for POTUS.

did someone say sheep

red states rule
11-03-2010, 05:34 PM

Another post from BP with the word Nazi, wingnut, or fascist

The election results must really have you down in the dumps BP :laugh2:

Mr. P
11-03-2010, 06:02 PM
did someone say sheep
Trigg hits a GRAND SLAM!!! :clap:

SassyLady
11-03-2010, 07:16 PM
I am surprised how many people admitted voting a straight party ticket. Stated that the ballot in many areas was too long and confusing, so they just voted Republican.

I didn't do so. Even voted for some deserving Republicans in local and state races. Imagine that.

I voted against all incumbents...regardless of their party.

Pagan
11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
did someone say sheep

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2eWccy9XeqQRZM:http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/daveowns/funny/sheep.jpg&t=1

fj1200
11-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Another post from BP with the word Nazi, wingnut, or fascist

The election results must really have you down in the dumps BP :laugh2:

It might be his effort to reach across the aisle and forge a new bipartisan consensus given the important and meaningful win by the honorable Republican party.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I almost got that out without laughing.

Insein
11-03-2010, 09:53 PM
No. I chose each republican individually. Didn't agree with anything each of the Dem candidates were saying and I believed what each of my local candidates were selling. We'll find out if they were telling the truth.

KarlMarx
11-04-2010, 04:45 AM
I'd vote for a Democrat if he were for limited government, lower taxation, for repealing Roe vs Wade, and anti-gay marriage

of course, when such a creature exists, he may be a former officer of Star Fleet that fought in the Klingon Wars

PostmodernProphet
11-04-2010, 07:53 AM
why on earth would I deprive myself of the pleasure of filling in the little black circle next to a Republican's name a dozen times......

Pagan
11-07-2010, 07:08 PM
I'd vote for a Democrat if he were for limited government, lower taxation, for repealing Roe vs Wade, and anti-gay marriage

of course, when such a creature exists, he may be a former officer of Star Fleet that fought in the Klingon Wars

Now here is a complete contradiction, you say limited government but yet you want government to control everyones personal and private lives .............. :lame2:

PostmodernProphet
11-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Now here is a complete contradiction, you say limited government but yet you want government to control everyones personal and private lives .............. :lame2:

but that isn't true.....do you have an example to raise?.....