PDA

View Full Version : Big Loser Tuesday, Soros?

Kathianne
11-04-2010, 05:56 AM
I like this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/you-know-who-was-a-big-loser-in-this-election-george-soros-106640398.html

You know who was a big loser in this election? George Soros.
By: Mark Hemingway
Commentary Staff Writer
11/03/10 4:45 PM EDT

While Democrats went out of their way to portray the Koch brothers as evil billionaires puppeteering this election, I’d venture they feel pretty good about the outcome. However, after last night I’d venture that that George Soros is one unhappy Hungarian.

Where the Kochs stood accused of funding some well-known grassroots political groups, Soros has been heavily invested in some pretty shady attempts at electioneering for Democrats. And fortunately, these efforts aren’t going very well.

The first notable thing is Soros’ funding of the Secretary of State Project — which is basically an attempt to elect Secretaries of State around the country willing to impose Democratic-friendly election laws in an attempt to tilt the playing field in their favor on election day.

Well, yesterday Republicans won 17 of 26 races for Secretary of State taking six of those offices (Arkansas, Ohio, New Mexico, Colorado, Iowa and Kansas) from Democrats. Republicans now control 25 offices to Democrats 22.

And then there was Soros’ backing of a measure in California to put control of redistricting back in the hands of the state legislature, a move that would obviously benefit Democrats. It failed, while another measure to give California’s Citizens Redistricting Commission increased authority over redrawing congressional districts succeeded:

SassyLady
11-04-2010, 02:49 PM
I like this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/you-know-who-was-a-big-loser-in-this-election-george-soros-106640398.html

And don't forget Prop 19 ... legalizing pot. He lost that one too.

Who do you think he's hating right now? I think he's going to go after Glen Beck for exposing his network of connections/funding.

Kathianne
11-04-2010, 03:36 PM
And don't forget Prop 19 ... legalizing pot. He lost that one too.

Who do you think he's hating right now? I think he's going to go after Glen Beck for exposing his network of connections/funding.

Glen Beck is being heard about Soros, but Front Page did the leg work, years ago with the Shadow networking:

http://frontpagemag.com/2009/10/01/george-soros/

SassyLady
11-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Glen Beck is being heard about Soros, but Front Page did the leg work, years ago with the Shadow networking:

http://frontpagemag.com/2009/10/01/george-soros/

I've been watching this guy since the Bush/Gore campaign. Very much the master manipulator of world governments.

I keep hoping his age will catch up to him, but I think he's put together a finely tuned organization/network that will carry on his philosophies, so, even if he died, his legacy of manipulation and control of the markets/governments will live on.

Kathianne
11-04-2010, 05:20 PM
I've been watching this guy since the Bush/Gore campaign. Very much the master manipulator of world governments.

I keep hoping his age will catch up to him, but I think he's put together a finely tuned organization/network that will carry on his philosophies, so, even if he died, his legacy of manipulation and control of the markets/governments will live on.

and you can be sure the funding will continue.

SassyLady
11-04-2010, 05:23 PM
and you can be sure the funding will continue.

Yes, his son is already actively engaged in political donations.

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Soros did manage to keep Dirty Harry Reid in his pocket

11-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Hate to break it to you, but George Soros doesn't lose here.

Now when all hell breaks lose, they can blame Republicans. They would have anyone but the Republicans had no real control. Only the absolutely insane blind as a bat partisan hacks would have accepted the blame republican argument then. Now they will be able to persuade quite a few. And they will RIOT.

The left is alright with violence to enforce their agenda.