PDA

View Full Version : O'Donnell blames "GOP Cannibalism" for loss

gabosaurus
11-04-2010, 11:29 AM
If you ConReps would have supported the Delaware crazy woman more, she wouldn't have gotten trounced.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/03/odonnell-says-republican-cannibalism-one-reason-for-loss/

KarlMarx
11-04-2010, 11:38 AM
If you ConReps would have supported the Delaware crazy woman more, she wouldn't have gotten trounced.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/03/odonnell-says-republican-cannibalism-one-reason-for-loss/

There is one problem with your logic (if that's what you call it)....

unless any of us are residents of the State of Delaware, none of us could have voted for her

Pagan
11-04-2010, 12:06 PM

unless any of us are residents of the State of Delaware, none of us could have voted for her

I guess Gabby thinks we participate in voter fraud and should have been "bussed" in from out of state to vote for O'Donnell

NightTrain
11-04-2010, 12:30 PM

True enough. There isn't a conservative counterpart to ACORN to register dead people and dogs, so my hands were tied.

SpidermanTUba
11-04-2010, 12:49 PM
True enough. There isn't a conservative counterpart to ACORN to register dead people and dogs, so my hands were tied.

Hey how many of those dead people and dogs showed up to vote?

SpidermanTUba
11-04-2010, 12:49 PM

Teabaggers don't even live in the same reality as the rest of us.

Abbey Marie
11-04-2010, 01:40 PM
I do live in Delaware, and our whole family did vote for her. And we'd do it again in a heartbeat.

IMO, she lost because the liberal msm never let up on their false portrayal of her as a nut, and that let her opponent, almost a joke of a candidate here, act all nice and superior. He had his libdogs to do the dirty work for him.

Pagan
11-04-2010, 01:53 PM
I do live in Delaware, and our whole family did vote for her. And we'd do it again in a heartbeat.

IMO, she lost because the liberal msm never let up on their false portrayal of her as a nut, and that let her opponent, almost a joke of a candidate here, act all nice and superior. He had his libdogs to do the dirty work for him.

Really?

So this is sane?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/roughsketch/2010/09/christine_odonnell_on_human_mi.html

O'REILLY: Let them admit anything they want. But they won't do that here in the United States unless all craziness is going on.

O'DONNELL: They are -- they are doing that here in the United States. American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains. So they're already into this experiment.

OH BTW I still see you're using those fake quotes in your signature ;)

KarlMarx
11-04-2010, 02:38 PM
How many Dems have been telling us that we had 2 years to save the planet?

How many Dems have been telling us that we had to have legal abortion or women would be using coat hangers on themselves?

How many Dems have been telling us that could play nice with Iran and with other dictators?

How many Dems have been telling us that missile defense is something we should not be investing in?

How many Dems have been telling us that we spend too much on defense and have started to gut the military?

How many Dems have said that if we were to do something about making Social Security solvent that granny would be eating dog food?

These people are making public policy ... why are we worried about a single woman in Delaware making claims about mice?

Pagan
11-04-2010, 02:42 PM
How many Dems have been telling us that we had 2 years to save the planet?

How many Dems have been telling us that we had to have legal abortion or women would be using coat hangers on themselves?

How many Dems have been telling us that could play nice with Iran and with other dictators?

How many Dems have been telling us that missile defense is something we should not be investing in?

How many Dems have been telling us that we spend too much on defense and have started to gut the military?

How many Dems have said that if we were to do something about making Social Security solvent that granny would be eating dog food?

These people are making public policy ... why are we worried about a single woman in Delaware making claims about mice?

Because she's nuts is maybe why she wasn't elected and maybe it's time to start cleaning these nutjobs out of government and bringing in a bit of sanity ya think?

BoogyMan
11-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Teabaggers don't even live in the same reality as the rest of us.

"Tebaggers" again from the Godless, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, neanderthal squad?

See, the name calling stuff is refreshing isn't it?

KarlMarx
11-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Because she's nuts is maybe why she wasn't elected and maybe it's time to start cleaning these nutjobs out of government and bringing in a bit of sanity ya think?

I think you miss the point... we already have nutjobs in office....

I've also noticed that Gabby has been making a lot of attack posts lately...

I think it irks her that the peasants actually had the gall to rise up and throw off the yoke of their Democrat oppressors....

latte liberals like her seem to think we're living in Medieval England and that their class were born to have those positions of office... they don't think that the unwashed masses have the brains to vote or to think for themsleves... in fact, they still haven't gotten over the Magna Carta!

11-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Im rather disappointed with her blame everyone else for her loss attitude.

With that, I'm rather glad she didn't win. I want someone who is going to take responsibility for their successes and failures. Not someone who is looking to blame someone else. I want someone honest in office.

Granted, we now have a marxist in that seat. but at least he was honest about it. Of course, being a marxist means he will be lying about other things....

No real win here.

SpidermanTUba
11-05-2010, 12:01 AM
"Tebaggers" again from the Godless, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, neanderthal squad?

See, the name calling stuff is refreshing isn't it?

Its not namecalling. Its the name the teabag party came up with for itself.
http://rlv.zcache.com/teabag_obama_tea_party_2009_hat-p148822930548418482qz14_400.jpg

What do you call someone who teabags?

BoogyMan
11-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Yeah, the left wing dipstick squad doesn't use that term as a pejorative. Egads man, you cannot be this thick.

Its not namecalling. Its the name the teabag party came up with for itself.
http://rlv.zcache.com/teabag_obama_tea_party_2009_hat-p148822930548418482qz14_400.jpg

What do you call someone who teabags?

Trigg
11-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah, the left wing dipstick squad doesn't use that term as a pejorative. Egads man, you cannot be this thick.

I think he's proven more than once that yes, he is that thick.

gabosaurus
11-05-2010, 02:25 PM
It's unfortunate that none of you were smart enough and/or astute enough to actually read the article in question. Since Wacky Woman was blaming the GOP establishment for not supporting her. It had nothing to do with voters. But then, I don't expect anyone to understand that.

KarlMarx
11-05-2010, 03:15 PM
It's unfortunate that none of you were smart enough and/or astute enough to actually read the article in question. Since Wacky Woman was blaming the GOP establishment for not supporting her. It had nothing to do with voters. But then, I don't expect anyone to understand that.
Or perhaps we idiots saw it for what it was... a veiled attempt on your part to attack the GOP through one of their candidates...

Pagan
11-06-2010, 12:13 AM
I think you miss the point... we already have nutjobs in office....

I've also noticed that Gabby has been making a lot of attack posts lately...

I think it irks her that the peasants actually had the gall to rise up and throw off the yoke of their Democrat oppressors....

latte liberals like her seem to think we're living in Medieval England and that their class were born to have those positions of office... they don't think that the unwashed masses have the brains to vote or to think for themsleves... in fact, they still haven't gotten over the Magna Carta!

I missed the point with "maybe it's time to start cleaning these nutjobs out of government and bringing in a bit of sanity ya think?" :confused:

Yes I agree they still haven't gotten over the Magna Charta, that's why they've been trying to kill it. The Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act does this rather well.

NightTrain
11-06-2010, 02:52 AM
You have to remember that, as an upper tier university, Cal is very selective and very expensive. You can't be stupid and get into Cal. It is only for elite students.
I attended Cal on an academic scholarship. I got two degrees there.

Ohhh, Lawdy! We simple folk DOES love some 'splainin! Blessed be that Mizz Gabby be handy to learn us up!

Why, we's be too stoooooooopid othawise!

Had nothin to do with the votahs? Ohhh LAWDY! Maybe Mizz Gabby be so kind as to enlighten us? We is a simple folk, sho nuff!