PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Tea party

Pagan
11-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Good points, I agree the Tea Party has been hijacked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XdhI6bwyL4&feature=player_embedded

SassyLady
11-04-2010, 01:53 PM
I thought you said you didn't watch these types of shows ... and now you are posting something from MSNBC?

Cracks me up .... first they vilified us for actually not getting in line with the Obama policies and now they are vilifying us because we haven't changed anything yet.

The liberal left media anger is once again directed at Sarah Palin by using the Tea Party as their platform to attack.

Pagan
11-04-2010, 02:10 PM
I thought you said you didn't watch these types of shows ... and now you are posting something from MSNBC?

Cracks me up .... first they vilified us for actually not getting in line with the Obama policies and now they are vilifying us because we haven't changed anything yet.

The liberal left media anger is once again directed at Sarah Palin by using the Tea Party as their platform to attack.

I don't, you do know there's something called "Youtube", you know what I posted? :lol:

If you cared to watch the clip it's one of the original Tea Party Founders speaking out.

SassyLady
11-04-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't, you do know there's something called "Youtube", you know what I posted? :lol:

If you cared to watch the clip it's one of the original Tea Party Founders speaking out.

I did watch the clip ... and like any other "movement" there will always be people who capitalize on what they can. The TV anchor is himself capitalizing on the Tea Party....it's just how the world is. The important thing is that the core remains intact and that the movement continues to focus on changing the way things are done in government.

If the Tea Party does nothing else but wake up the apathetic American society ... then it's done it's job.

Oh ... and so it's OK if I watch Rush, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly on Utube and it doesn't count as negatives towards my sheeple index? It only counts if I'm watching them on the tele? :laugh2:

Pagan
11-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I did watch the clip ... and like any other "movement" there will always be people who capitalize on what they can. The TV anchor is himself capitalizing on the Tea Party....it's just how the world is. The important thing is that the core remains intact and that the movement continues to focus on changing the way things are done in government.

If the Tea Party does nothing else but wake up the apathetic American society ... then it's done it's job.

That's the worry and that's the concern that Karl Denninger brought up.

Oh ... and so it's OK if I watch Rush, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly on Utube and it doesn't count as negatives towards my sheeple index? It only counts if I'm watching them on the tele? :laugh2:

So you can't watch interviews like oh I don't know "Founding Members" of major political movements because they aren't on "approved" lists of media outlets is your idea of staying informed?

Well OK if that works for you :laugh2:

SassyLady
11-04-2010, 02:47 PM
That's the worry and that's the concern that Karl Denninger brought up.

So you can't watch interviews like oh I don't know "Founding Members" of major political movements because they aren't on "approved" lists of media outlets is your idea of staying informed?

Well OK if that works for you :laugh2:

Pagan...you are the one that minimizes sources of information.....not I. You are the one that puts down people that listen to sources that you don't approve of. I think it's great that you are willing to wade through a diatribe against the Tea Party in order to listen to a "founder". You are more tolerant that I....but, to honor you, I did listen to the ugliness the host was putting out there to hear the rest.

Unfortunately, you don't give the same benefit to what people post here if it happens to come from a FOXNEWS source.

SpidermanTUba
11-04-2010, 02:51 PM

They can focus all the won't - fact remains is the Republican party is run by people whose are only different from Democrats in they take the "tax" part off of "tax and spend"

Pagan
11-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Pagan...you are the one that minimizes sources of information.....not I. You are the one that puts down people that listen to sources that you don't approve of. I think it's great that you are willing to wade through a diatribe against the Tea Party in order to listen to a "founder". You are more tolerant that I....but, to honor you, I did listen to the ugliness the host was putting out there to hear the rest.

What you called "Ugliness" was the likes of Rick Santelli's rant against Obama, is that it?

Unfortunately, you don't give the same benefit to what people post here if it happens to come from a FOXNEWS source.

Really?

Care to provide an example of your allegation? Or is it that I source my info from multiple sources instead of just Foxnews?

PostmodernProphet
11-04-2010, 10:11 PM
They can focus all the won't - fact remains is the Republican party is run by people whose are only different from Democrats in they take the "tax" part off of "tax and spend"

that's what the Tea Party said.....

Jeff
11-05-2010, 12:13 AM

Hmm I remember a Dem promising no new taxes for anyone making under 250,000 guess he just borrowed that from the Republicans to win cause he sure as heck lied