PDA

View Full Version : Fun for seniors...

namvet
11-04-2010, 03:57 PM
People ask us what we do for fun now that we are retired. Well, we look for every opportunity.
For example, the other day my wife and I went into town and into a shop. We were only in there about 5 minutes and when we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket, so I called him a Nazi turd.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for something. So my wife called him a sh*t head.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes... the more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw that the car had an O'Bama bumper sticker on it....

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.. It's important at our age

KarlMarx
11-04-2010, 07:55 PM
People ask us what we do for fun now that we are retired. Well, we look for every opportunity.
For example, the other day my wife and I went into town and into a shop. We were only in there about 5 minutes and when we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket, so I called him a Nazi turd.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for something. So my wife called him a sh*t head.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes... the more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw that the car had an O'Bama bumper sticker on it....

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.. It's important at our age

You're a bad ol' puddy tat!

Jeff
11-05-2010, 12:49 AM
NV that was funny , I have to spread em bud , but I enjoyed it