PDA

View Full Version : DebatePolicy, May 4, 2007

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 03:30 AM
I think this would be a good way for everyone to start their day no matter what time they get out of bed or go to bed or even anything so mundane as to what their politics are!!!! Get on this thread and post your notions first thing!!!!

I will start what I hope will become a tradition here and encourage all to join in and do like I do, start your day with a DP post and a Busch.

Set 'em up, bartender!!!!!!

Cheers Everybody!!!!!!:cheers2:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-04-2007, 03:36 AM
Have a good one, brother. Sam Adams is the correct brew for that toast! :beer:

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 04:52 AM
Thank God you didn't say it was the "right" brew?!!?!?!?!?!??!??!

You have a good one as well, BVE!!!!!:beer: :blues: :boohoo: :beer:

stephanie
05-04-2007, 04:59 AM
It's going to be a beautiful day today........I can just feel it..
I hope it's beautiful for all on the board, as well..

:dance: :cheers2:

diuretic
05-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Friday! Let me tell you about Friday, it's going to hell, I've had my Friday...the traffic sucked for a start, why does it take four seconds for the person right at the head of the queue (line) to realise the damn light is GREEN?? I get to work and there's a pile of work there in front of me with deadlines. Deadlines!!

I've done Friday, it sucks! Stay home!! This is your friendly warning from the Time Zone in the Future, go back to bed, pull, the sheet over your head and stay there until Saturday.

Saturday, well, I'm not there yet, it's Friday evening here. Give me a bit of time and I'll let you know how your Saturday is going to go.

No, I don't have the Lotto numbers :laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 05:07 AM
Give the lady a vodka or whatever she wants, bartender!!!!

I think it's going to be a different day than I thought it was going to be yesterday. Talk to me about midnight. I'll tell you how it went!!!!!

stephanie
05-04-2007, 05:17 AM
Friday! Let me tell you about Friday, it's going to hell, I've had my Friday...the traffic sucked for a start, why does it take four seconds for the person right at the head of the queue (line) to realise the damn light is GREEN?? I get to work and there's a pile of work there in front of me with deadlines. Deadlines!!

I've done Friday, it sucks! Stay home!! This is your friendly warning from the Time Zone in the Future, go back to bed, pull, the sheet over your head and stay there until Saturday.

Saturday, well, I'm not there yet, it's Friday evening here. Give me a bit of time and I'll let you know how your Saturday is going to go.

:laugh2: Poor baby...You better have a whole bottle of wine.
And I really do want you to tell me how my Saturday will be like, so come back tonight..:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Shut the fuck up, diruretic!!!!!!!!! It is like 0528 in my neck of the woods and Friday ain't even started yet.

Keep us posted. You do much better than the gypsie we used to have here.

What 'cha drinkin', aussie? GIVE THIS CAT A DRINK!!!!!!!!!

KarlMarx
05-04-2007, 06:21 AM
We've finally have our spring here in Upstate NY. I've taken the day off and will be fighting the battle of the crabgrass today! :)

darin
05-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Is it REALLY 5:30am? Why-TF do I start work at 6:30 every day? :(

diuretic
05-04-2007, 09:08 AM
:laugh2: Poor baby...You better have a whole bottle of wine.
And I really do want you to tell me how my Saturday will be like, so come back tonight..:cheers2:

lol - anaesthetic on the way :laugh2:

diuretic
05-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Shut the fuck up, diruretic!!!!!!!!! It is like 0528 in my neck of the woods and Friday ain't even started yet.

Keep us posted. You do much better than the gypsie we used to have here.

What 'cha drinkin', aussie? GIVE THIS CAT A DRINK!!!!!!!!!

lololololol - mmmm Coriole Chenin Blanc - very local - http://www.coriole.com/i.cfm/35/ - sumptuous :D

diuretic
05-04-2007, 09:11 AM

I have to work an 0630 four days in a row, I bloody hate early starts, but I work shifts so it's not too bad.

darin
05-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I have to work an 0630 four days in a row, I bloody hate early starts, but I work shifts so it's not too bad.

Tis my normal schedule - I choose to work early so I can leave by 4. Working after 4 bothers me.

:D

diuretic
05-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Tis my normal schedule - I choose to work early so I can leave by 4. Working after 4 bothers me.

:D

I work shifts. I love night shift. If I could work my own it would be early am and then finish early, to miss the traffic.

Birdzeye
05-04-2007, 10:48 AM
The weather's just gorgeous here in central MD. Mr. B decided to go for a day hike; I decided not to until I see the podiatrist and get this ingrown toenail taken care of.

I'd have some of that wine but I got on the scale this AM. :(

jackass
05-04-2007, 11:45 AM

Oh wow...you get to sleep in. I start work at 5 am everyday! Just like government employees to sleep in all day! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-04-2007, 03:31 PM

That's funny, Stephanie. I was just telling my daughter that I felt very happy today, for no particular reason. The seratonin must be at high levels today. :coffee:

Hagbard Celine
05-04-2007, 03:42 PM
That's funny, Stephanie. I was just telling my daughter that I felt very happy today, for no particular reason. The seratonin must be at high levels today. :coffee:

I'm just happy that it's Friday. Tonight I get to relax and work on my house. Tomorrow I'm going to get drunk with some old highschool friends of mine and go to a Braves game. Saturday night I will spend with my girlfriend, then Sunday we will get up and go to yet another Braves game with my college friends. Plus, the end of this week means I'm one week closer to Eurotrip 2007, which will kick-off on May 24. I'm definately a happy guy today.

5stringJeff
05-04-2007, 06:07 PM

Sam Adams... best nationally distributed beer, by far!!!

Pale Rider
05-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Sam Adams... best nationally distributed beer, by far!!!

Harp.

Hagbard Celine
05-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Harp.

Mmm. I agree.

jackass
05-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Mmm. I agree.

I choose Bass, Killians and have gotten VERY fond of Yuengling lately.

glockmail
05-04-2007, 07:13 PM
We've finally have our spring here in Upstate NY. I've taken the day off and will be fighting the battle of the crabgrass today! :)
Don't blink. It will be over in two weeks.

glockmail
05-04-2007, 07:15 PM
The weather's just gorgeous here in central MD. Mr. B decided to go for a day hike; I decided not to until I see the podiatrist and get this ingrown toenail taken care of.

I'd have some of that wine but I got on the scale this AM. :(

Ahhh, the smell of gunpowder in the Carolinas, getting rid of those damn noisy BIRDS!

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 10:43 PM
I hope you eat what you shoot. Crows and all.

Ahhh, the smell of gunpowder in the Carolinas, getting rid of those damn noisy BIRDS!

:cheers2: , gm!!!!!!!

I love the smell of methanol in the springtime. Tells me some dirt track stock car racin' is happenin' and I don't want to miss a minute of it!!!!!!!!

glockmail
05-07-2007, 07:15 AM
I hope you eat what you shoot. Crows and all.

:cheers2: , gm!!!!!!!

I love the smell of methanol in the springtime. Tells me some dirt track stock car racin' is happenin' and I don't want to miss a minute of it!!!!!!!!

Went to Super Dirt Week in Syarcuse NY about 15 years ago. What a hoot!

Psychoblues
05-08-2007, 03:39 AM
Catch me on the current Daily Thread or go over to the Professional Sports Forum, gm. There are great tracks in New York but I've never been to any of them.

Went to Super Dirt Week in Syarcuse NY about 15 years ago. What a hoot!

Let's talk about them!!!!!!!

glockmail
05-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Catch me on the current Daily Thread or go over to the Professional Sports Forum, gm. There are great tracks in New York but I've never been to any of them.

Let's talk about them!!!!!!!

Went with a buddy who was into it. 1/2 mile oval at the State Fairgrounds. All 20,000 of us covered in dirt and dust. Super Modifieds with wings and shit. A national event I'm told.

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 09:48 AM
I choose Bass, Killians and have gotten VERY fond of Yuengling lately.

Yuengling is really good. A buddy of mine loves the stuff so we always bring him a case of it when we travel out of state.

jackass
05-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Yuengling is really good. A buddy of mine loves the stuff so we always bring him a case of it when we travel out of state.

When I was living in Va there was a restuarant that had $3 Yuengling pitchers! good times :D