PDA

View Full Version : Arrogance 101

OldMercsRule
11-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Lordy lordy this guy is a piece of work!

Dunno if I will see 60 minutes tonight, butt: Obamaprompter sure thinks Americans are stoooooooopid. Nothing wrong with the policies Nasty Nancy and Horrible Harry shoved down our collective throats at all......... he just didn't flap his gums enough so us troglidites could get through our thick skulls how good an overreaching bankrupt gubment was for us?????

I hope the current dim wit Democrat party goes away in 2012, and if Obamaprompter and his minions keep up this line of rhetoric I may get my wish!!!! Yip Yip Yahoooo! I sure hope Nasty Nancy wins her bid for Minority Leader. That will be a gift worth taking IMHO.

I live on the Left Coast that was and is still blue and stooooooopid as a huge box of rocks. We re-elected the dumbest Senator here in the State of Washington and California rejected truly superior CEO talent in favor of tight thongs, (for Barbara's "uptight look" that Liberals sure luv).

I hope California doen't get any federal bailout AT ALL with the Republican House in 2011, so those who elected "Moonbeam" so they can live first hand the cornsequences of their collective stupidity!

Yip Yip Yahooooooooooooooo!!!!!

chloe
11-07-2010, 02:33 PM
nice to see ya back oldmercs:laugh: