PDA

View Full Version : Bush never said that about Palin

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-09-2010, 07:08 PM
RUSH: I want to give you a chance to comment on something. There are stories going around that do not quote you -- that quote "associates" or "friends" -- saying that you are telling them that Sarah Palin was a bad choice by Senator McCain to be vice president --

PRESIDENT BUSH: Yeah.

RUSH: -- and that she --

PRESIDENT BUSH: I have never said that, of course, nor have I read about it. You know, I'm not gonna comment on anybody who might be running for president. But that's what happens in today's world, the blogosphere. You know, people get to hide behind some codename or something. They toss out a gossip or rumor and it floats around the Internet. I never said that, never would have said that.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_110910/content/01125111.guest.html

NightTrain
11-09-2010, 07:21 PM
I never thought it was truthful, as well. I don't even bother disputing these stupid liberal stories anymore, just wait a week and the truth dispels the hyenas.

Just another made up smear on Palin, by the same bunch of rabid harpies that are pissed off that they don't have the dirt they crave.

Much the same as when Gabby was running around here with glee, gushing that Sarah's pregnancy with Trigg was a cover-up for Bristol.

fj1200
11-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Much the same as when Gabby was running around here with glee, gushing that Sarah's pregnancy with Trigg was a cover-up for Bristol.

I just can't imagine a Cal graduate buying into that one. :laugh:

SassyLady
11-10-2010, 12:22 PM
I would have more respect for the liberals that post that kind of tripe if they would come back and admit they were wrong and that they wouldn't trust their source next time.

When this was originally posted I told Gabby to find the direct quote of Bush saying what she accused him of (which she couldn't because it was a lie). When she didn't post it, then I knew she was not interested in the truth, no matter how "educated and intelligent" she claims to be.

NightTrain
11-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I just can't imagine a Cal graduate buying into that one. :laugh:

Especially one that was edu-ma-cated on a scholarship and received not one, but two degrees (omygosh!) at that elite institution!

I would have more respect for the liberals that post that kind of tripe if they would come back and admit they were wrong and that they wouldn't trust their source next time.

Yep, I would as well. It's pretty dishonest and it seems to be a universal liberal trait. I've run across 3 liberals over the 10 years or so that I've been debating on forums that would own up to being wrong when beaten, and I respected them for it even though we still had large gaps between our individual beliefs.

When this was originally posted I told Gabby to find the direct quote of Bush saying what she accused him of (which she couldn't because it was a lie). When she didn't post it, then I knew she was not interested in the truth, no matter how "educated and intelligent" she claims to be.

I saw you, MKP. Both you and Jim pinned her in that thread and she pretended not to read it... standard stuff.