PDA

View Full Version : Ass-licking craft

Pauelio
11-17-2010, 10:18 AM
I guess the Georgians are indeed wizards in it! They can go all length to get the goodwill of D.C. They started from dolls naming them after Obama then they switched to streets and even cities. While now they’ve gone even so far as to rename a mountain peak with a symbolic name ‘Black Stranger’ into ‘Obama’ too!! LOL... I dunno whether it’s all right or not... but imho it’d be much better for the Georgian pols not to waste their time on such trifles but to resolve the whole bunch of more relevant and vital problems. Anyway they won’t get more from us than planned. Although this sucking up to must be rather pleasing to Obama LOL.
P.S. Well... fancy that Sarah Palin wins next presidential election... will the Georgians rename the mountain into ‘Lipsticked pig’ I wonder?

Kathianne
11-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Welcome. Sorry to move your first thread, but it doesn't make much sense without context. If you wish to add some, we may move it again.

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Holy Moly!!!!!!! Before we realize it there will be ATL Mexicans posting around here with no rhyme nor reason for their anger and frustration!!!!!!!

What is it all coming to?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Love :laugh2:

Psychoblues

OldMercsRule
12-19-2010, 05:20 PM
What does this have ta do with the fine sport of "ass lickin' "? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmm..............

Gaffer
12-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Damn, another russian propagandist. Bet he stays as long as the last two. Maybe you could provide some :link: for us to know a little bit about what your talking about.