PDA

View Full Version : Weird or funny (non-political) bumper stickers you've seen

Abbey Marie
05-04-2007, 03:40 PM
I saw this one yesterday for the first time:

"I'm only speeding because I have to poop" (Complete with a graphical representation of.. well, poop).

Yuk.

What have you seen lately?

I requested that they be non-political, just to keep this from turning into a lib vs. con thread for once.

KitchenKitten99
05-04-2007, 04:31 PM
I see some pretty odd ones around the high school here. I saw one yesterday that said "My child is a donor student-Repeal helmet laws" :confused:
Another one I see on this one car down the block that says "When yer in da hood, who ya gonna call? Dopesmokers!" It had a mocked Ghostbusters logo on it too... I am not sure what the intentions on that one are...

Mr. P
05-04-2007, 05:24 PM
"It takes a Lot of BALLS to golf like I do"

Not weird..just funny.

Abbey Marie
05-04-2007, 05:31 PM
"It takes a Lot of BALLS to golf like I do"

Not weird..just funny.

I fixed the thread title. Wouldn't want to exclude funny!

gabosaurus
05-04-2007, 05:35 PM
"Hang Up and Drive!" :clap:

Joan
05-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Best one I've ever seen was "If only we could teach cucumbers to carry out the trash, we would have NO use for men"

Mr. P
05-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Best one I've ever seen was "If only we could teach cucumbers to carry out the trash, we would have NO use for men"

:laugh2: I have heard of dirty old men...but damn, Joan! :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
05-04-2007, 10:18 PM

Hey, i do give DP members a 20% discount off Pure Romance products... but for Jim's mom, I'll give the ultimate discount of 30%... :salute: :thumb: