PDA

View Full Version : 9,000th Post!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
It's been a long time coming and had it not been for maybe hundreds of my posts being deleted in the past would have been sooner!!!!!!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I hope this celebration is in the correct forum but anymore it seems that there is no rhyme nor reason as to where particular subjects are posted!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 9,000th post to me!!!!!!!!!!

Love :laugh2:

Psychoblues

chloe
11-17-2010, 09:29 PM
It's been a long time coming and had it not been for maybe hundreds of my posts being deleted in the past would have been sooner!!!!!!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I hope this celebration is in the correct forum but anymore it seems that there is no rhyme nor reason as to where particular subjects are posted!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 9,000th post to me!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
11-17-2010, 09:36 PM

I was beginning to think nobody cared!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you ever so much, chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
11-17-2010, 09:39 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Psychoblues
11-17-2010, 11:41 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey, hey hey,,,,,,,wuzzup wit you, boo boo?

Thanks, marteen

Psychoblues

Kathianne
11-18-2010, 12:48 AM
9000+ posts. Wow. And you've said so little of substance. I'm guessing that the next 9k will be more substantive.

But if it feels like a milestone to you, PB, congrats.

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 01:02 AM
9000+ posts. Wow. And you've said so little of substance. I'm guessing that the next 9k will be more substantive.

But if it feels like a milestone to you, PB, congrats.

You can't dig what I like to talk about, kitty? Get yourself an education and maybe you might appreciate the real things in life. Your remarks are inexcusable but well noted.

Have a good night, madam.

Psychoblues

Love

actsnoblemartin
11-18-2010, 02:56 AM
thanks yogi

:lol:

Hey, hey hey,,,,,,,wuzzup wit you, boo boo?

Thanks, marteen

Psychoblues

NightTrain
11-18-2010, 03:29 AM

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 03:45 AM
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.

Hey niterain. Still doing glory holes at the airport?

Suck this: :pee:

Psychoblues

NightTrain
11-18-2010, 03:52 AM
Fell off the wagon again, huh? :alcoholic:

You know, I was going through the old posts a couple of weeks ago at USMB and ran across some of your old posts. You used to be capable of putting together a coherent argument - even if it was wrong.

Get help, dude. You can't have much liver left.

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Fell off the wagon again, huh? :alcoholic:

You know, I was going through the old posts a couple of weeks ago at USMB and ran across some of your old posts. You used to be capable of putting together a coherent argument - even if it was wrong.

Get help, dude. You can't have much liver left.

You know nothing about me or what I stand for. You are too stupid to understand, I guess.

Still pulling tricks at the ol' train station glory hole?

Seriously dude, SUCK THIS: :pee:

You never have been shit and you ain't impressive now. Give it up, niterain, you do your best work in sloppier environments. Now give me one of those hums that you do so well, just don't slobber so much this time!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
11-18-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't think they should count the ones you posted while drunk.....that cuts you down to around 400.....

darin
11-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Dude - check your glasses...you have NINETY THOUSAND...not nine thousand.

:)

NightTrain
11-18-2010, 02:47 PM
90k exclamation points? 90k bottles of Mad Dog 20-20? :laugh:

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 03:18 PM
I haven't had a taste or a drop of firewater in many moons and I don't intend to ever imbibe again but I can only speak for today. Today I will not drink alcohol. Are you people really that ignorant, hateful and afraid of what or how I might tear your best arguments to threads? You bastards are rather like Cartman though. You think you win the argument by saying ridiculous things, changing the subject completely, demanding links that do not exist and there is no reason to link to personal experience anyway, etc., etc. What a bunch of closet queers!!!!!!!!! Do those exclamation points aggravate your confused minds?

Psychoblues

Little-Acorn
11-18-2010, 03:31 PM
I don't think they should count the ones you posted while drunk.....that cuts you down to around 400.....

And the ones you counted while sensible, which would cut you down to maybe 4.

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 03:33 PM
And the ones you counted while sensible, which would cut you down to maybe 4.

You're cute, LA.

Suck this: :pee:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
11-18-2010, 04:37 PM
You can't dig what I like to talk about, kitty? Get yourself an education and maybe you might appreciate the real things in life. Your remarks are inexcusable but well noted.

Have a good night, madam.

Psychoblues

Love

PB, reading your later post, my apologies for the earlier snark. With what you said though, my later point is likely true; your next 9k will be much more substantive. Good luck with the day at a time. Really. :2up:

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 05:17 PM
PB, reading your later post, my apologies for the earlier snark. With what you said though, my later point is likely true; your next 9k will be much more substantive. Good luck with the day at a time. Really. :2up:

I have always known you to actually be a very beautiful person, Kath, and I hope we communicate better in the future. Seriously, I will not drink today. Can I count on you if I need help tomorrow?

Psychoblues

BoogyMan
11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Wow, 9000+ slobbering liberal rants without defending a single "point" you have made. Hmmmmm, Nancy Pelosi?

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Wow, 9000+ slobbering liberal rants without defending a single "point" you have made. Hmmmmm, Nancy Pelosi?

You tryin' to be part of the pile on, boogeyshit?

Seriously, cowgirl, you have the chops of a 3rd grader. Can't even create an original sentence. What a fuckin' excuse for a clown.

You too can SUCK THIS: :pee:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
11-18-2010, 11:38 PM
:dance:

now now, this is a family friendly board :laugh:

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 11:51 PM
:dance:

now now, this is a family friendly board :laugh:

I don't mind my kids reading anything they might want on this board. Wut 'chu talkin' 'bout, marteen?

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
11-18-2010, 11:51 PM
a silly stupid joke my friend :laugh2:

by the way, I personally would not, and do not think others should involve themselves in personal vendettas/attacks

someone's past, mental status, etc etc are in my judgment below the belt

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 12:19 AM
by the way, I personally would not, and do not think others should involve themselves in personal vendettas/attacks

someone's past, mental status, etc etc are in my judgment below the belt

You're a stand up cat, marteen. Lemme know if anyone tries to pick on you. I'll give 'em something they might remember when they wake up,,,,,,if they wake up.

lolololol

Psychoblues

I haven't had a taste or a drop of firewater in many moons and I don't intend to ever imbibe again but I can only speak for today. Today I will not drink alcohol. Are you people really that ignorant, hateful and afraid of what or how I might tear your best arguments to threads? You bastards are rather like Cartman though. You think you win the argument by saying ridiculous things, changing the subject completely, demanding links that do not exist and there is no reason to link to personal experience anyway, etc., etc. What a bunch of closet queers!!!!!!!!! Do those exclamation points aggravate your confused minds?

Psychoblues

I don't know why he did it but Little Acorn slammed me for this post. Whatever. I can live with it.

Psychoblues

BoogyMan
11-20-2010, 05:47 PM
You tryin' to be part of the pile on, boogeyshit?

Seriously, cowgirl, you have the chops of a 3rd grader. Can't even create an original sentence. What a fuckin' excuse for a clown.

You too can SUCK THIS: :pee:

Psychoblues

LOL!! Sometimes the truth hurts and I guess you are suffering to greatly to bear the pain. The folks at Mouthbreathers Anonymous will have to put you back into the ECW wing of the nut hut. :)

Psychoblues
11-21-2010, 06:19 PM

LOL!! Sometimes the truth hurts and I guess you are suffering to greatly to bear the pain. The folks at Mouthbreathers Anonymous will have to put you back into the ECW wing of the nut hut. :)

?

Sounds like a voice coming from experience, but experience from or of what? Glory hole mouthbreathing and waiting for what sticks through?

:pee: boogeymon

Psychoblues

Mr. P
11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
This is disgusting! Why the hell are so many of you kicking a man that has been down and is now trying to get back up and return to life?? Haven't you noticed a major change in his demeanor lately.. Sure a bit over in some of the posts here but my god he's been dogged since his return! The man is trying to change so ya wanna hold him down or support him in his battle? That doesn't mean you must agree with him, just stop beating the guy. Shit ya'll piss me off sometimes!

jimnyc
11-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Glory hole mouthbreathing and waiting for what sticks through?

This is disgusting!

I agree!!

Psychoblues
11-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks, Mr. P. Seriously, Mr. P, you, sir, are the stand up cat on this catwalk and I appreciate you. I don't come here looking for special consideration, forgiveness for my going over the line sometimes or even my oft misunderstood sense of humor, but you, I hope and would be extremely proud to call you, my friend, are the man, the real man in this board equation.

It appears that the management no longer cares for me or my opinions and my time here may be short now. I've seen this board run away a lot of liberals and independent thinkers. The ditto heads don't appreciate nuances and critical thinking. The board has so much more potential than that. Que Sera Sera.

Don't take this the wrong way, Mr. P, and I am certain you are confident in your own sexuality but I love ya, man, and if I ever can I'll prove it to ya. What the world needs now is love, more love.

Thanks, man. Thank you very, very much.

Psychoblues

BoogyMan
11-21-2010, 08:08 PM
?

Sounds like a voice coming from experience, but experience from or of what? Glory hole mouthbreathing and waiting for what sticks through?

:pee: boogeymon

Psychoblues

I see that you have a shot at that job with former president Clinton! :lol:

Psychoblues
11-21-2010, 08:19 PM
I see that you have a shot at that job with former president Clinton! :lol:

Well, right now they're waitin' on some clown named BoogyMan to get tired of sucking the old root. And I understand that he has a lot of buddies that are into that kind of shit that are standing in line waiting their turn to get on their Presidential knee pads bowing before Bill Clinton and doing whatever it is they and jerks like you do. Go figure?

:pee: BoogyMan

Psychoblues

BoogyMan
11-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Well, right now they're waitin' on some clown named BoogyMan to get tired of sucking the old root. And I understand that he has a lot of buddies that are into that kind of shit that are standing in line waiting their turn to get on their Presidential knee pads bowing before Bill Clinton and doing whatever it is they and jerks like you do. Go figure?

:pee: BoogyMan

Psychoblues

Always classy, PB, always classy! :thumb:

Mr. P
11-21-2010, 08:28 PM
I haven't had a taste or a drop of firewater in many moons and I don't intend to ever imbibe again but I can only speak for today. Today I will not drink alcohol.

Psychoblues

This is disgusting! Why the hell are so many of you kicking a man that has been down and is now trying to get back up and return to life?? Haven't you noticed a major change in his demeanor lately.. Sure a bit over in some of the posts here but my god he's been dogged since his return! The man is trying to change so ya wanna hold him down or support him in his battle? That doesn't mean you must agree with him, just stop beating the guy. Shit ya'll piss me off sometimes!

I agree!! No, yer just pokin a stick. Did you even read what he wrote? Did you read all my post or just pull the part out that keeps the bullshit going?!! You know as well as I which you did.

Addiction is a terrible thing and I think you know that. Recovery is extremely difficult with multiple phases. Kicking someone that is trying to recover will more often than not trigger a response you may not like and is the lowest things a human being could ever do to another, IMO.

It is cyberspace but I thought the folks here were above such behavior. I know you've had support and patience vs kicks in the gut from the board. Could you take the pile on when down and trying to get up without a lash-out sooner or later? I doubt it. It shouldn't be any different for PB.

Maybe most missed the above post he made and feel the same as I do. Time will tell. Real character will be clear.

jimnyc
11-21-2010, 08:37 PM
No, yer just pokin a stick. Did you even read what he wrote? Did you read all my post or just pull the part out that keeps the bullshit going?!! You know as well as I which you did.

Addiction is a terrible thing and I think you know that. Recovery is extremely difficult with multiple phases. Kicking someone that is trying to recover will more often than not trigger a response you may not like and is the lowest things a human being could ever do to another, IMO.

It is cyberspace but I thought the folks here were above such behavior. I know you've had support and patience vs kicks in the gut from the board. Could you take the pile on when down and trying to get up without a lash-out sooner or later? I doubt it. It shouldn't be any different for PB.

Maybe most missed the above post he made and feel the same as I do. Time will tell. Real character will be clear.

PB has posted the exact same way he has for the 5+ years I've known him, and I'll continue to post in the exact way I have always posted to him in return. If someone comes in "guns blaring", they don't get a free pass because they're doing a good thing and kicking an addiction. If he acts like an ass, he should be treated like on in return. I he posts with complete respect and is civil, he most certainly deserves the same in return.

Psychoblues
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
PB has posted the exact same way he has for the 5+ years I've known him, and I'll continue to post in the exact way I have always posted to him in return. If someone comes in "guns blaring", they don't get a free pass because they're doing a good thing and kicking an addiction. If he acts like an ass, he should be treated like on in return. I he posts with complete respect and is civil, he most certainly deserves the same in return.

jimmy, I know you are speaking to Mr. P here but I want to say something about what you said. As I said earlier in this thread I didn't come here looking for anything special for me. I also said through all these years I know absolutely that my opinion will not be taken popularly on this particular board. We've had other liberals and independents that have come along through the years and they sometimes have pm'ed me asking why I put up with all this ignorance and meanness. Why I don't just pack up and move on? I did once. But, a person that I used to admire greatly sent me an email inviting me back and to this new board, asking about how I'd been, etc. I was impressed by that.

It is and has been the custom of this board and the other to pile on to liberals, independents and otherwise critical thinkers. The ditto heads just don't appreciate any information or opinion other than that which is spoon fed to them by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and others. Most of us oppositional types, the liberal, critical thinkers and the rest, see no need to gang up. The ignorance of the reichwingers speaks for itself. I know a number of people that have visited this site and have exclaimed to me, "WTF is it with those people? Are they sitting in a freaking nut ward somewhere with lap tops and time on their hands? I hope they're not eligible to vote? Isn't there something in the statutes about voting and the infirm?" You get my drift, jimnyc. Your reputation in cyberworld is not pretty or widespread and there are reasons for that. Only you can make the changes necessary to make people feel more welcome and comfortable and mentally exercising and growing in this environment. Of if none of that, just having fun would be sufficient.

Even when I don't come in "guns blaring" as you say, jimnyc, and there have been many times that I didn't, not you but others have needled me, talked smack, tripped my trigger and the next thing you know I've said some awful things and have probably gotten myself banned for a bit. Not blaming anyone but me but it just ain't always like you say it is.

I hope we can do better, jimnyc. But I'm going to remain an independent thinker, an oppositional type from the get go. That is my nature and that is why as a politician I got some really good things done for constituents that had nothing, no hope, not even any awareness of how extensive and unnecessary their own suffering was. We can do better, jimnyc, and right now I'm going at it one day at a time. They tell me I'll live that way for the rest of my life. So be it. It sure beats the old life I maintained for all those years.

Please tell me that you want to do better, jimnyc.

Psychoblues

chloe
11-21-2010, 11:07 PM
I was beginning to think nobody cared!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you ever so much, chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

I care about everybody even people who have been mean to me in the past. I am glad you working on sobriety, I know it is not easy at all. It is alot easier to drink for sure. So good JOB:salute:

jimnyc
11-22-2010, 07:46 AM
jimmy, I know you are speaking to Mr. P here but I want to say something about what you said. As I said earlier in this thread I didn't come here looking for anything special for me. I also said through all these years I know absolutely that my opinion will not be taken popularly on this particular board. We've had other liberals and independents that have come along through the years and they sometimes have pm'ed me asking why I put up with all this ignorance and meanness. Why I don't just pack up and move on? I did once. But, a person that I used to admire greatly sent me an email inviting me back and to this new board, asking about how I'd been, etc. I was impressed by that.

It is and has been the custom of this board and the other to pile on to liberals, independents and otherwise critical thinkers. The ditto heads just don't appreciate any information or opinion other than that which is spoon fed to them by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and others. Most of us oppositional types, the liberal, critical thinkers and the rest, see no need to gang up. The ignorance of the reichwingers speaks for itself. I know a number of people that have visited this site and have exclaimed to me, "WTF is it with those people? Are they sitting in a freaking nut ward somewhere with lap tops and time on their hands? I hope they're not eligible to vote? Isn't there something in the statutes about voting and the infirm?" You get my drift, jimnyc. Your reputation in cyberworld is not pretty or widespread and there are reasons for that. Only you can make the changes necessary to make people feel more welcome and comfortable and mentally exercising and growing in this environment. Of if none of that, just having fun would be sufficient.

Even when I don't come in "guns blaring" as you say, jimnyc, and there have been many times that I didn't, not you but others have needled me, talked smack, tripped my trigger and the next thing you know I've said some awful things and have probably gotten myself banned for a bit. Not blaming anyone but me but it just ain't always like you say it is.

I hope we can do better, jimnyc. But I'm going to remain an independent thinker, an oppositional type from the get go. That is my nature and that is why as a politician I got some really good things done for constituents that had nothing, no hope, not even any awareness of how extensive and unnecessary their own suffering was. We can do better, jimnyc, and right now I'm going at it one day at a time. They tell me I'll live that way for the rest of my life. So be it. It sure beats the old life I maintained for all those years.

Please tell me that you want to do better, jimnyc.

Psychoblues

Yeah, yeah yeah, all the problems of the world are because of "reichwingers" and this board sucks, and millions of members have left because of how rude we are and how bad of an owner I am. Blah, blah, blah. You're a broken record that someone forgot about years ago. If you and all your cronies hate it here so much and think we reichwingers all treat you so bad - feel free to go to democratunderground or another place where you will be coddled for your ideas and you can all sing songs together.

/Thread - served it's purpose. Congrats on your 9,000th post. Many good, many bad - all ODD considering how "badly" you are treated here. You must be a glutton for punishment if what you say is true.