PDA

View Full Version : GOP Frosh: Where's My (Government) health care?

Psychoblues
11-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Typical. Just plain typical.

Source: Politico
By GLENN THRUSH

A conservative Maryland physician elected to Congress on an anti-Obamacare platform surprised fellow freshmen at a Monday orientation session by demanding to know why his government-subsidized health care plan takes a month to kick in.

Republican Andy Harris, an anesthesiologist who defeated freshman Democrat Frank Kratovil on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, reacted incredulously when informed that federal law mandated that his government-subsidized health care policy would take effect on Feb. 1 – 28 days after his Jan. 3rd swearing-in.

“He stood up and asked the two ladies who were answering questions why it had to take so long, what he would do without 28 days of health care,” said a congressional staffer who saw the exchange. The benefits session, held behind closed doors, drew about 250 freshman members, staffers and family members to the Capitol Visitors Center auditorium late Monday morning,”.

“Harris then asked if he could purchase insurance from the government to cover the gap,” added the aide, who was struck by the similarity to Harris’s request and the public option he denounced as a gateway to socialized medicine.......................................... .....

Much More: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/45181.html

Did I mention that this is just so typical coming from the party and individuals that stake their existence and careers on hypocrisy? This jerk campaigned almost exclusively against "government" healthcare and has demonstrated repeatedly that he would not offer or allow the government to offer even minimal healthcare to those that actually need it. He is the poster child of the party of hate, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Love :laugh2:

Psychoblues

Love

darin
11-17-2010, 08:07 PM
he was just pointing out the inefficiency of government-run health care.

(shrug)

Psychoblues
11-17-2010, 08:25 PM
(shrug)

That is what he claimed AFTER THE FACT and in the face of his APPARENT HYPOCRISY. Think about it dimples. There was no inefficiency to point out and he is against government run healthcare to begin with and he doesn't have to sign up for this one and he insults the intelligence of the nation by demanding a benefit for which he has based an entire political career opposing!!!!!!!!

When he refuses the insurance I would be more likely to sympathize with him and appreciate his position. Right now he is the hypocritical idiot jerkwad that he presents himself as.

Do you think you sound better when you raise your squeaky voice, dimples?

Psychoblues

darin
11-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Your head is full. You are always right. No amount of reason or common sense can pierce the thick shell of your ego, PB. You have decided you will believe the author of the piece and not believe the guy who explained what he was trying to say. Howniceforyou.

fj1200
11-17-2010, 08:39 PM
There was no inefficiency to point out and he is against government run healthcare to begin with and he doesn't have to sign up for this one and he insults the intelligence of the nation by demanding a benefit for which he has based an entire political career opposing!!!!!!!!

When he refuses the insurance I would be more likely to sympathize with him and appreciate his position. Right now he is the hypocritical idiot jerkwad that he presents himself as.

There's a difference between health care provided by his employer and government run health care. Think about it... well I can hope at least.

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 02:53 AM
Your head is full. You are always right. No amount of reason or common sense can pierce the thick shell of your ego, PB. You have decided you will believe the author of the piece and not believe the guy who explained what he was trying to say. Howniceforyou.

I only asked you to think about it, dimples. There is no inefficiency like he and you now claim. It is the policy of every employer that I know of to allow some time to expire before certain benefits such as but not exclusive to healthcare insurance to kick in. Did you see the tape? He was genuinely concerned about the 28 day lapse before the governmentally subsidized insurance would kick in. Only after he realized his ridiculous display of ignorance and the demanding of a right and/or benefit that he has opposed for like forever was now public domain did he decide to call it an expose of governmental inefficiency. Actually, I think it was probably the policy of the free market insurance carrier that created the delay but whatever the jerkwad showed his stupid ass and got called on it.

You can agree with the shithead all you want, dimples. What does that make you?

Psychoblues

There's a difference between health care provided by his employer and government run health care. Think about it... well I can hope at least.

Keep reading, fj2000. We get there eventually!!!!!!!!!!

How are you, tonight?

Psychoblues

Source: CBS News

A group of House Democrats has released a letter to Republican congressional leaders calling on them to announce which of their members will be forgoing their congressional benefit health insurance (which is subsidized by the government) in light of their party's opposition to health care reform overhaul legislation.

"If your conference wants to deny millions of Americans affordable health care, your members should walk that walk," four Democrats write in the letter, which is addressed to Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell and House Republican leader John Boehner. "You cannot enroll in the very kind of coverage that you want for yourselves, and then turn around and deny it to Americans who don't happen to be Members of Congress."

According to the letter, the federal government pays more than $10,000 of the premiums of each member of Congress who has a family policy under the most selected plan.

The signatories on the letter are four liberal lawmakers: Joseph Crowley of New York, Linda T. Sanchez of California, Donna Edwards of Maryland and Tim Ryan of Ohio. They sent a separate letter to other Democratic colleagues asking them to sign onto the effort...................................

Much More: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20023107-503544.html

This might be better suited for a thread all it's own and we'll see about that. But I think this is really really interesting to see the hypocrites put up or shut up. Non-governmental or non-govermentally subsidized insurance is available for them. Let them eat the cake. They hate the programs. They talk about them incessantly and condemn them without reservation. Perhaps we'll now see who has the personal integrity to refuse that for which he/she has held in such disdain for however so long. Just how many repub heroes are out there? I wonder, I wonder. I haven't seen one yet but I'm keeping my hopes up and my eyes open!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

bullypulpit
11-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Every GOP lawmaker, if they weren't simply talking crap to get elected, who is opposed to "government run" health-care needs to publicly refuse their "government run" health insurance policies and purchase their own policies for private, for profit, health insurance providers. But they won't. They got theirs, and the rest of us can suck hind teat.

darin
11-18-2010, 06:06 AM
BP - can you name one senator who has government-run healthcare right now?

fj1200
11-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Keep reading, fj2000. We get there eventually!!!!!!!!!!

How are you, tonight?

Psychoblues

Source: CBS News

A group of House Democrats has released a letter to Republican congressional leaders calling on them to announce which of their members will be forgoing their congressional benefit health insurance (which is subsidized by the government) in light of their party's opposition to health care reform overhaul legislation.

"If your conference wants to deny millions of Americans affordable health care, your members should walk that walk," four Democrats write in the letter, which is addressed to Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell and House Republican leader John Boehner. "You cannot enroll in the very kind of coverage that you want for yourselves, and then turn around and deny it to Americans who don't happen to be Members of Congress."

According to the letter, the federal government pays more than $10,000 of the premiums of each member of Congress who has a family policy under the most selected plan.

The signatories on the letter are four liberal lawmakers: Joseph Crowley of New York, Linda T. Sanchez of California, Donna Edwards of Maryland and Tim Ryan of Ohio. They sent a separate letter to other Democratic colleagues asking them to sign onto the effort...................................

Much More: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20023107-503544.html

This might be better suited for a thread all it's own and we'll see about that. But I think this is really really interesting to see the hypocrites put up or shut up. Non-governmental or non-govermentally subsidized insurance is available for them. Let them eat the cake. They hate the programs. They talk about them incessantly and condemn them without reservation. Perhaps we'll now see who has the personal integrity to refuse that for which he/she has held in such disdain for however so long. Just how many repub heroes are out there? I wonder, I wonder. I haven't seen one yet but I'm keeping my hopes up and my eyes open!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

I asked you to think about it, my hopes were dashed.

That is the kind of ignorance I would expect from four liberal Democrats. They don't have "government-run" health care they have "employer-sponsored" health care. Huge difference, it's subsidized just as much as an employer "subsidizes" their employees health care.

fj1200
11-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Every GOP lawmaker, if they weren't simply talking crap to get elected, who is opposed to "government run" health-care needs to publicly refuse their "government run" health insurance policies and purchase their own policies for private, for profit, health insurance providers. But they won't. They got theirs, and the rest of us can suck hind teat.

My wife works for the Federal government, does she have "government-run" health care?

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 02:44 PM
I asked you to think about it, my hopes were dashed.

That is the kind of ignorance I would expect from four liberal Democrats. They don't have "government-run" health care they have "employer-sponsored" health care. Huge difference, it's subsidized just as much as an employer "subsidizes" their employees health care.

You don't keep up well, do you, fj2000? I am retired from both the federal government and 2 more private industries and I am a patient at the VA hospital.. I know exactly what the differences between government run healthcare such as the VA and employer sponsored or employer subsidized health insurance such as that available to government employees and private industries that choose to negotiate programs and offer them to their employees. Personally, I had Blue Cross/Blue Shield, very much a free market carrier but somewhat subsidized by my employer ie. the federal government, for 27 years.

This has been touched upon several times in this thread alone but you read what you want you ignorant assed whatever you are!!!

Now just what is your confusion? I'll do my best to help you if you are receptive to assistance.

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-18-2010, 03:01 PM
You don't keep up well, do you, fj2000? I am retired from both the federal government and 2 more private industries and I am a patient at the VA hospital.. I know exactly what the differences between government run healthcare such as the VA and employer sponsored or employer subsidized health insurance such as that available to government employees and private industries that choose to negotiate programs and offer them to their employees. Personally, I had Blue Cross/Blue Shield, very much a free market carrier but somewhat subsidized by my employer ie. the federal government, for 27 years.

This has been touched upon several times in this thread alone but you read what you want you ignorant assed whatever you are!!!

Now just what is your confusion? I'll do my best to help you if you are receptive to assistance.

Psychoblues

No confusion here except why you repeatedly spout the ignorant claim of "government-run" health care for those in Congress. You basically agreed with me about employer subsidized HC, Congress in this case, but continue with your ignorant hypocrisy charge that they're receiving government-run HC.

I don't keep up? You apparently aren't even sure who you're debating with. ;) :laugh:

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 03:07 PM

We all know that government run healthcare is not actually what the insurance that is available to federal employees and elected officials is but that is what some people, media, etc. hammer on to create dissent and misunderstanding amongst the willfully ignorant and low information crowds. We just went about a year and a half watching little old ladies with tea bags hanging off their hats carrying signs saying "No To Government Health Care" and "Keep Your Government Hands Off My Social Security" and many other ridiculous displays of just plain ignorance and hypocrisy. Seriously, dimples. It was pitiful to see the big guns in public policy, insurance industries and media exploit the wealth of ignorance of these very confused and clueless people for their own material gain. Many of those people voted against their own interests based on the lies they heard from the biased media they choose to entertain themselves with and the purposely confusing and sometimes downright lying from the politicians they expect to watch after their better ability to live in this most great and free nation.

It's a damned shame but it is what it is. I'm doing what little I can to spread the truth and help those individuals that I run across that might need assistance. Just last week I helped 2 people get started on the paper trail for SSI and Medicaid benefits. And I am very proud that I was able to help them.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
11-18-2010, 11:41 PM
my only problem with ssi is, they only allow you to have 2,000 in combined assets, which basically keeps you poor

that to me is a damn disgrace

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 11:56 PM
my only problem with ssi is, they only allow you to have 2,000 in combined assets, which basically keeps you poor

that to me is a damn disgrace

Many that receive SSI don't own a pair of shoes, marteen. Perhaps it is them that the program was designed to rescue?

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
11-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Perhaps you are right that It is for the poorest of the poor, but why put a cap on what people can earn, for every 2 dollars you earn, they take away one.

how is that an incentive to work more?, and get off ssi?

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 12:07 AM
No confusion here except why you repeatedly spout the ignorant claim of "government-run" health care for those in Congress. You basically agreed with me about employer subsidized HC, Congress in this case, but continue with your ignorant hypocrisy charge that they're receiving government-run HC.

I don't keep up? You apparently aren't even sure who you're debating with. ;) :laugh:

You don't keep up well, do you, fj2000. Besides being an idiot I think you are also blind. I have never accused the federal employees of receiving government run healthcare but to at least an administrative degree it IS government run. For example, whenever I had a problem getting a medical expense properly covered I did not contact any insurance company. I contacted the organizational benefits office and they handled it. Even people on Medicare and Medicaid which are indeed run by the GOVERNMENT see private medical providers and generally refer problems not to the providers but to Medicare or Medicaid.

I've said this already in this thread. There is a certain segment of the media that appeals to the low information crowd and they constantly are screaming about GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE or OBAMACARE. What do you think about that, fj2000? Am I getting WAAAAAAAY over your tiny head?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Perhaps you are right that It is for the poorest of the poor, but why put a cap on what people can earn, for every 2 dollars you earn, they take away one.

how is that an incentive to work more?, and get off ssi?

Actually, marteen, it's not just the poorest of the poor. Some SSI recipients that I know do some work, seem comfortable in their meager existences and don't require much to maintain their happiness. Others of course, cannot get enough. I find it interesting to compare the mindsets.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
11-19-2010, 12:16 AM
that is an excellent point, I just dont want to be penalized for trying to be normal

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 12:24 AM
that is an excellent point, I just dont want to be penalized for trying to be normal

I may be wrong, marteen, but from all that I see you're about par for the course in southern California.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
11-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Thank You.

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Thank You.

You sure about that?

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-19-2010, 10:16 AM
You don't keep up well, do you, fj2000. Besides being an idiot I think you are also blind. I have never accused the federal employees of receiving government run healthcare but to at least an administrative degree it IS government run. For example, whenever I had a problem getting a medical expense properly covered I did not contact any insurance company. I contacted the organizational benefits office and they handled it. Even people on Medicare and Medicaid which are indeed run by the GOVERNMENT see private medical providers and generally refer problems not to the providers but to Medicare or Medicaid.

I see your ignorant hypocrisy persists because that's exactly what you accused the new Congressman of doing. The rest of the above is just you trying to semantic your way out of a losing argument.

I've said this already in this thread. There is a certain segment of the media that appeals to the low information crowd and they constantly are screaming about GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE or OBAMACARE. What do you think about that, fj2000? Am I getting WAAAAAAAY over your tiny head?

I see you like denigrating and name calling when being called out. There are certain segments of the media ON BOTH SIDES that appeal to the low information crowd ON BOTH SIDES. For example the drivel that we have a free market in health care in this country. How else is the left going to convince the country that more regulation will fix what regulation has F'ed.

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 10:55 AM
I see your ignorant hypocrisy persists because that's exactly what you accused the new Congressman of doing. The rest of the above is just you trying to semantic your way out of a losing argument.

I see you like denigrating and name calling when being called out. There are certain segments of the media ON BOTH SIDES that appeal to the low information crowd ON BOTH SIDES. For example the drivel that we have a free market in health care in this country. How else is the left going to convince the country that more regulation will fix what regulation has F'ed.

I shared an article, fj2000. I said very little on my own. Little or not my remarks stand unchanged. The conservatives, of which Mr Harris identifies himself, constantly badger anyone that will listen to their tripe about "government-run Healthcare". The healthcare offered to elected politicians and government employees is exactly what they are bitching about and like I said earlier it is Government run to a degree. Got a problem? See the benefits officer. Not satisfied? See the Director. See what I mean, fj2000? Sheeesh It is YOU that is trying to use semantics in ways they were never intended and certainly not by this cowboy.

You don't like name calling and denigration? I suggest you heed a bit of your own concerns in that respect. I find the rest of your comments nonsensical and I cannot respond. Can you be a bit more clear as I am having a tizzy even reading it. But, that may be my own fault. But, I don't think so right now.

Don't get your panties in a wad, fj2000. It ain't that urgent.

Later Alligator

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-19-2010, 11:10 AM
I say very little on my own.

Well, that much is true. Movin' on.

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Well, that much is true. Movin' on.

Is that how you think you "win"? Changing quotes is 3rd grade strategy. You can't handle the truth. Moving on, indeed.

Psychoblues

jon_forward
11-19-2010, 11:52 AM
I really dont see a problem with a new employee asking questions about job benefits be it in the private or public sector. I have been on both sides one job had immediate bennies the other was a 2 yr wait. what the hell does obamacare have to do with the above issue? nothing, period. The only mistake the freshman made was asking questions about his benefits in a public venue instead of in private. get over it. thats right ... move along to something important. I will try to respond as my time allows 12 hrs a day 6 days a week dont leave much time but this thread needed my input, have a wonderful day

fj1200
11-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Is that how you think you "win"? Changing quotes is 3rd grade strategy. You can't handle the truth. Moving on, indeed.

No, I "win" by pointing out your disingenuous comments and unwillingness to admit you're wrong. Fixoring quotes is just good time interwebs fun.

what the hell does obamacare have to do with the above issue? nothing, period.

Precisely, except when someone is trying to manufacture an issue. ;)

Psychoblues
11-20-2010, 02:53 AM
I think it is clear that Mr. Harris did not understand the policy or the fact that his outburst was being recorded and filmed. He showed his ass about a bennie he has long condemned as a matter of political and campaign position and now wants to say he was trying to make a point. His point was that he mistakenly thought his bullying would somehow change the policy of the insurance carriers that are offered to the new fed folks.

Anybody see the tape?

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-20-2010, 07:27 AM
... a bennie he has long condemned as a matter of political and campaign position...

:lol:

Pagan
11-20-2010, 08:52 AM

You expect an answer from BP?

Good luck, you're better off asking for an Ice Tea in hell :laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
11-20-2010, 01:36 PM
I shared an article, fj2000. I said very little on my own. Little or not my remarks stand unchanged. The conservatives, of which Mr Harris identifies himself, constantly badger anyone that will listen to their tripe about "government-run Healthcare". The healthcare offered to elected politicians and government employees is exactly what they are bitching about and like I said earlier it is Government run to a degree. Got a problem? See the benefits officer. Not satisfied? See the Director. See what I mean, fj2000? Sheeesh It is YOU that is trying to use semantics in ways they were never intended and certainly not by this cowboy.

You don't like name calling and denigration? I suggest you heed a bit of your own concerns in that respect. I find the rest of your comments nonsensical and I cannot respond. Can you be a bit more clear as I am having a tizzy even reading it. But, that may be my own fault. But, I don't think so right now.

Don't get your panties in a wad, fj2000. It ain't that urgent.

Later Alligator

Psychoblues

You are either very stupid, or a blatant liar. I vote for both.

This is so insanely simple. By pointing out similarities in two different programs DOES NOT prove they are one and the same.

Govt supplied health insurance for GOVT EMPLOYEES, is NOT the same as GOVT RUN healthcare for everyone, even non Govt employees.

And as for the SSI discussion with Martin, MARTIN, my message to you is DONT BACK DOWN, you are right. Martin pointed out how SSI discriminates against people who want to improve their financial standing by reducing their benefits if they start earning more money at a certain level.
But again, you continued to harp on how SSI helps poor people, but refused to answer Martins point that it encourages people to not work and improve their level of income, AS DO MOST OF THE GOVT PROGRAMS SUPPORTED BY LIBERALS.

Question is, are you bitching about what Mr Harris is doing or not?
First, you do bitch about it in the first post.
Then you claim you only made a few comments about it. Like as though you are denying you are bitching about it.
Then you bitch about them going to the Govt when they have a problem with their insurance coverage.
What do you expect them to do? Run to AIG to solve their problem? Please answer this question, IF you think they shouldnt run to the govt to solve their health insurance problem, then who should they turn to?

Your entire stance in this thread is confusing, nonsensical & inconsistent at best.

I would imagine that roaming around inside your head would be like following a map of communist Russia to try and locate Washington DC

Kathianne
11-20-2010, 02:24 PM

So you are saying that the government now has obamacare for elected members of Congress? If not, then why would anyone refuse employer benefits, (even if too much in this case?)

If you changed employers, wouldn't you want to know about any 'gaps' in coverage? The guy's a doctor, one would expect that he'd know to ask about such.

BoogyMan
11-20-2010, 05:53 PM
You might want to try actually READING the story you post your invective from, PB.

Nix said Harris, who is the father of five, wasn’t being hypocritical – he was just pointing out the inefficiency of government-run health care.

Sarcasm is a tool liberals only "get" when it comes from their side of the aisle.

red states rule
11-21-2010, 05:54 PM

If you are talking about Obamcare, the Dems exempted themselves from that great money saving plan they are forcing us to take

President Obama declared that the new health care law "is going to be affecting every American family." Except his own, of course.

The new health care law exempts the president from having to participate in it. Leadership and committee staffers in the House and Senate who wrote the bill are exempted as well. A weasel-worded definition of "staff" includes only the members' personal staff in the new system; the committee staff that drafted the legislation opted themselves out. Because they were more familiar with the contents of the law than anyone in the country, it says a lot that they carved out their own special loophole. Anyway, the law is intended to affect "ordinary Americans," according to Vice President Joe Biden (who - being a heartbeat away from the presidency - also is not covered), not Washington insiders.

Mr. Obama frequently tossed around the talking point that the new law gave people the same type of coverage as Congress enjoyed. In his March 20 health care pep talk to wavering Democrats on Capitol Hill, the president said one of the advantages of the health care legislation was that "people will have choice and competition just like members of Congress have choice and competition." At yesterday's signing ceremony, Mr. Obama said Americans will be "part of a big pool, just like federal employees are part of a big pool. They'll have the same choice of private health insurance that members of Congress get for themselves." But the American people will have a public pool; the executive branch and congressional staffers kept their country-club pool private.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/23/obamacare-for-everyone-but-obama/

Psychoblues
11-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Even Mr. Harris, as quoted and largely reported about over and over, calls his encounter in orientation concerning this isssue "government-run healthcare". So enough about "semantics" or whatever, OK?

Another member here has asked me to read through this entire thread and possibly realign my thinking on the subject and understand my own hardheadedness about it. I've done that, thought about it extensively and considered it from every standpoint I can and I remain convinced that the gist of the article, the irony of the situation and the hypocrisy of the congressman elect remain true and the same. I do agree that I have said some pretty awful things but I don't hold any patent on that on this board. This is generally how this board communicates in my view.

I watched the tape. Had Mr. Harris been processing or going through orientation in any other position other than as an elected official he would have been asked to control himself and upon additional outbursts he would have probably been escorted to the property border and, trespassed under threat of law and arrest, off the premises. I can only imagine what would have happened to him if he were in-processing at the Veterans Administration, for example.

If anyone has anything meaningful or genuinely contributory to this conversation I would like to hear it. So far the OP remains as represented.

Psychoblues

darin
11-21-2010, 07:18 PM
So far the OP remains as represented.

Psychoblues

You clearly have no interest in truth, reason, or even rational discussion.

Psychoblues
11-21-2010, 07:30 PM
You clearly have no interest in truth, reason, or even rational discussion.

So,,,,,you think that little screaming outburst or yours, post #2 in this thread, I believe, is reasonable, rational, inviting for any truth or honest discussion?

I gotta hand it to ya, dmp, as nuts as you are you hang on for dear life to your ridiculous and willfully ignorant positions.

I'm just glad to say that I'm not you. I don't think there is medication or treatment for your kind of disease.

Psychoblues

darin
11-21-2010, 08:22 PM
The funny thing is - everybody else in this thread gets it and understands why you are jacked up. I know you get a hard-on when you see me reply - fine. Thing is - if EVERYBODY thinks something...and YOU think another...it's everybody else who is crazy?

Psychoblues
11-21-2010, 09:03 PM
The funny thing is - everybody else in this thread gets it and understands why you are jacked up. I know you get a hard-on when you see me reply - fine. Thing is - if EVERYBODY thinks something...and YOU think another...it's everybody else who is crazy?

I have known, dmp, for about as long as I have been here and even on the old board that many times my argument would be many times to one against my view. I accept that but I don't accept your argument. Even in the case of one particular poster in this thread I almost agree with him 100% but he wants to get hung up on a semantic or a phrase that is constantly misused in the press, in discussions, in attitudes, in descriptions, etc. that don't matter in this instance. The words and attitude of the congressman were clearly given by himself and reported in the original post and many other places as well. I took the liberty of including the word "Government" in the thread title that was not actually in the article title and maybe that's what got some of your panties in a wad. I really don't know or even give a shit at this point.

I get it, dmp. I really do "get it". You shitheads that like paying double than anyone else in the WORLD pays for healthcare don't "get it". You shitheads that scream "Government Healthcare" every time our congress attempts to create and pass legislation that will go a long way towards solving our healthcare crises don't "get it". You shitheads that scream inefficiency but offer no resolutions don't "get it". The millions of people in this country that have little or no access to healthcare at all "get it". What is wrong with the shitheads that don't.

As a society, civilization and a nation we are better than that. And I really think you are better than that, dmp. Dig down deep in your mind and your heart and show me that you are really smarter, more compassionate, a better citizen and not so much the shithead I think you are right now? It's in you and it is not a sign of weakness to show it. In fact it IS weakness that you don't.

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl
11-22-2010, 01:24 AM
You didnt answer my question, scared???

I have known, dmp, for about as long as I have been here and even on the old board that many times my argument would be many times to one against my view. I accept that but I don't accept your argument. Even in the case of one particular poster in this thread I almost agree with him 100% but he wants to get hung up on a semantic or a phrase that is constantly misused in the press, in discussions, in attitudes, in descriptions, etc. that don't matter in this instance. The words and attitude of the congressman were clearly given by himself and reported in the original post and many other places as well. I took the liberty of including the word "Government" in the thread title that was not actually in the article title and maybe that's what got some of your panties in a wad. I really don't know or even give a shit at this point.

I get it, dmp. I really do "get it". You shitheads that like paying double than anyone else in the WORLD pays for healthcare don't "get it". You shitheads that scream "Government Healthcare" every time our congress attempts to create and pass legislation that will go a long way towards solving our healthcare crises don't "get it". You shitheads that scream inefficiency but offer no resolutions don't "get it". The millions of people in this country that have little or no access to healthcare at all "get it". What is wrong with the shitheads that don't.

As a society, civilization and a nation we are better than that. And I really think you are better than that, dmp. Dig down deep in your mind and your heart and show me that you are really smarter, more compassionate, a better citizen and not so much the shithead I think you are right now? It's in you and it is not a sign of weakness to show it. In fact it IS weakness that you don't.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
11-22-2010, 01:41 AM
You didnt answer my question, scared???

Nothing there to answer. As far as my conversation with marteen is concerned maybe you need to say what you think or mind your own business. I find your ramblings irrelevant, incoherent and nothing for me to get concerned about. Do I look scared to you? BOOOOOOOOO

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-22-2010, 06:33 AM

Would that be the same multiple "no solutions" that the Republicans offered while at the same time being accused of offering no solutions? I wasn't here during the HC debate but there are plenty of solutions out there that will actually work rather than the reform that was enacted on us not for us. In my view, that I added in this thread that wasn't commented on, there can be no solution until the actual problems are identified. There was no effort to fix the real problems only rushing ahead with a government solution which of course is no solution at all.

darin
11-22-2010, 10:07 AM

Psychoblues

So - AGAIN...Folks in this thread explained a few things to you, and you turn your mind off and repeat the same dribble post after post.

Kathianne
11-22-2010, 11:10 AM

Psychoblues

I have to agree with dmp's post above. You refuse to hear what anyone else is saying, some of which is just correcting wrong information.

Your conclusion is that dmp sees things your way or he's a piece of shi*. On other threads you are complaining that your posts do not get a fair reading, yet you treat others this way and expect better? Sorry, that behavior expectation flies in the face of reality.

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2010, 03:20 PM
ONE OF THE things I love the most about threads like this is , my kids, all 7, get to read them without any other input from me and see what liberalminded thinking is like, and it just further enhances their belief and knowledge that liberal thinking is delusional, chaotic and non sensical

Nothing there to answer.
Sorry, I cant help it if you refuse to see the question. It is a legit question, your continuing to ignore it does prove you either dont have a response, or you are scared.

As far as my conversation with marteen is concerned maybe you need to say what you think or mind your own business.
Mind my own business, ???/ hahhahahha, you do sound scared

I find your ramblings irrelevant, incoherent and nothing for me to get concerned about.
Still running scared and dodging

Do I look scared to you? BOOOOOOOOO

Psychoblues Look scared? nah, but you sure do "sound" scared, continue to dodge and run away you little coward.
I thank you very much for continuing to prove to people how bogus liberalism is.

Psychoblues
11-28-2010, 04:36 AM
There is help for you, lvrgrl. It ain't exactly free but it is available.

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl
11-28-2010, 08:56 PM
There is help for you, lvrgrl. It ain't exactly free but it is available.

Psychoblues

run run run

COWARD

Psychoblues
11-29-2010, 12:15 AM
run run run

[="red"]COWARD[/COLOR]

If you insist on a cyber fight, lvrgrl, then go for it. In your case I see no need for attack or defense. Whatever, I'll be glad to give you my opinion on anything that you might ask providing we can agree that you ask your question from an honest premise. I'll do the same.

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl
11-29-2010, 02:03 AM
If you insist on a cyber fight, lvrgrl, then go for it. In your case I see no need for attack or defense. Whatever, I'll be glad to give you my opinion on anything that you might ask providing we can agree that you ask your question from an honest premise. I'll do the same.

Psychoblues

I already asked you an honest question and have been entirely civil until you decided to ignore the question, claim you didnt need to answer it, and then began personally insulting me.

so, if what you said above is true, then go back a few posts of mine, and re read my question.

Psychoblues
11-29-2010, 10:43 AM
I already asked you an honest question and have been entirely civil until you decided to ignore the question, claim you didnt need to answer it, and then began personally insulting me.

so, if what you said above is true, then go back a few posts of mine, and re read my question.

Question is, are you bitching about what Mr Harris is doing or not?
First, you do bitch about it in the first post.
Then you claim you only made a few comments about it. Like as though you are denying you are bitching about it.
Then you bitch about them going to the Govt when they have a problem with their insurance coverage.
What do you expect them to do? Run to AIG to solve their problem? Please answer this question, IF you think they shouldnt run to the govt to solve their health insurance problem, then who should they turn to?

Your entire stance in this thread is confusing, nonsensical & inconsistent at best.

Yes, he's a hypocrite.

I see no denial of my original premise that he, Mr. Harris, is an ignorant assed hyopocritical idiot.

I do not and would not bitch about anyone having to "go to the government" concerning a problem with their insurance. I did it for 27 years just like I said and as a policy of my organizations.

If running to AIG is the policy of the employing agency and/or insurance carrier then I suggest they do that. In my case we were required to correlate with the benefits officer on health insurance claims problems.

I think they should run to whomever their organization has set up for them to run to with various problems. Each entity has it's own policies and for very good reason. In the case of Mr. Harris he did not understand the policy or agree with what little he did understand. He subsequently made an ass of himself further not understanding his actions and outbursts were being recorded.

What a freaking douchebag!!!!!!

I hope this now answers your "question", lvrgrl.

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl
11-29-2010, 10:10 PM
It may have answered somebody's question, but certainly not mine.

Yes, he's a hypocrite.

I see no denial of my original premise that he, Mr. Harris, is an ignorant assed hyopocritical idiot.

I do not and would not bitch about anyone having to "go to the government" concerning a problem with their insurance. I did it for 27 years just like I said and as a policy of my organizations.

If running to AIG is the policy of the employing agency and/or insurance carrier then I suggest they do that. In my case we were required to correlate with the benefits officer on health insurance claims problems.

I think they should run to whomever their organization has set up for them to run to with various problems. Each entity has it's own policies and for very good reason. In the case of Mr. Harris he did not understand the policy or agree with what little he did understand. He subsequently made an ass of himself further not understanding his actions and outbursts were being recorded.

What a freaking douchebag!!!!!!

I hope this now answers your "question", lvrgrl.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
11-29-2010, 10:28 PM
It may have answered somebody's question, but certainly not mine.

Those were your questions. I even put 'em in a nice little personalized quote section for you to read and compare. If that is too difficult I'll try and go at it from a different angle or perhaps perspective.

Just doin' the best I can, lvrgrl.

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl
11-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Those were your questions. I even put 'em in a nice little personalized quote section for you to read and compare. If that is too difficult I'll try and go at it from a different angle or perhaps perspective.

Just doin' the best I can, lvrgrl.

Psychoblues

You put them in a nicle little personalized quote section? I musta missed it.

Psychoblues
11-29-2010, 10:35 PM
You put them in a nicle little personalized quote section? I musta missed it.

One or both of us has certainly missed something or maybe everything!

Psychoblues