PDA

View Full Version : Let's be a Productive Political board and solve some real unsolved mysteries !!!!

chloe
11-18-2010, 10:27 PM
http://karisable.com/crunsfamur.htm

Tonight's feastured unsolved crime:

Girly Chew Hossencofft

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: September 9, 1999 from Albuquerque, New Mexico
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: 1963
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Asian
Distinguishing Characteristics: Girly is a Malaysian native. Her ears are pierced.
Aliases: Girly's maiden name is "Chew."

http://www.markhorner.com/hoss/

http://www.nampn.org/cases/hossencofft_girly.html

Go ahead post some unsolved crimes, mysteries or murders if ya got them:laugh:

chloe
11-18-2010, 10:29 PM
A serial killer murdered and mutilated at least five prostitutes in the East End of London in 1888 and because no one was ever arrested or tried for the murders, crime buffs are still fascinated with the Jack the Ripper case more than 115 years later.

"Jack The Ripper" is the name given to unknown killer due to correspondence at the time from someone claiming to be the killer signed with that name. But while the murders were taking place, the assailant was know as the Whitechapel Murder or "Leather Apron."
There is some dispute concerning how many victims Jack The Ripper claimed. Some believe that he killed only four prostitutes during his spree, while others think that he may have killed as many as nine. It is generally accepted that there were five victims.
Victims of Jack The Ripper

These are the Ripper's victims that most experts agree on:

Mary Ann (Polly) Nichols, murdered on Bucks' Row, Friday, August 31, 1888.
Annie Chapman, murdered at 29 Hanbury Street, Saturday, September 8, 1888.
Elizabeth Stride, murdered on Berner Street, Sunday, September 30, 1888.
Catharine Eddowes, murdered in Mitre Square, Sunday, September 30, 1888.
Mary Jane (Marie Jeanette) Kelly, murdered at Number 13 Miller's Court, Friday, November 9, 1888.

http://casebook.org/

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 10:56 PM
I would prefer to try to solve the problems of who is poisoning our atmosphere? What is happening to our water supplies, lakes, rivers and oceans? Where is all this pollution coming from and who is responsible for it's clean-up? And I want to know who is raping us for the natural resources and why are we paying more and more for less and less? Why is it that in the past few decades the uber rich have become exponentially richer while the incomes of the middle classes has remained stagnant or declined? How is it that municipal systems are selling out to private entities only to have to be bought back by the same municipalities later at tremendous losses? It makes one wonder why it was a public service to begin with and therein lies the answer if you look at it. Municipalities just do a better and cheaper job in the public sector utilities, courts, correctional facilities, etc.

But, we're being abused, cheated, taken for idiots, controlled like trained animals every day. I'd like to find out who is responsible for all this and expose them for all to see. Ah, it's a long and convoluted process. All one can do is look at the propensities of the governance and respectfully go from there. Some propose and sign bills titled something like "Clean Air Act" while on closer examination it is discovered the supporters of that legislation don't care one whit for clean air, or water, or natural resources, or wages, or fairness in the courts, etc., etc.

Why don't we solve some of those crimes, chloe? Would they not be more appropriate on a political board?

Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad

Love :laugh2:

Psychoblues

[/I]

chloe
11-18-2010, 11:06 PM
I would prefer to try to solve the problems of who is poisoning our atmosphere? What is happening to our water supplies, lakes, rivers and oceans? Where is all this pollution coming from and who is responsible for it's clean-up? And I want to know who is raping us for the natural resources and why are we paying more and more for less and less? Why is it that in the past few decades the uber rich have become exponentially richer while the incomes of the middle classes has remained stagnant or declined? How is it that municipal systems are selling out to private entities only to have to be bought back by the same municipalities later at tremendous losses? It makes one wonder why it was a public service to begin with and therein lies the answer if you look at it. Municipalities just do a better and cheaper job in the public sector utilities, courts, correctional facilities, etc.

But, we're being abused, cheated, taken for idiots, controlled like trained animals every day. I'd like to find out who is responsible for all this and expose them for all to see. Ah, it's a long and convoluted process. All one can do is look at the propensities of the governance and respectfully go from there. Some propose and sign bills titled something like "Clean Air Act" while on closer examination it is discovered the supporters of that legislation don't care one whit for clean air, or water, or natural resources, or wages, or fairness in the courts, etc., etc.

Why don't we solve some of those crimes, chloe? Would they not be more appropriate on a political board?

Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad

Psychoblues

[/I]

I'm an equal-opportunity virtual crime solver enthusiast, so post your case, evidence, clues, and suspects baby:salute:

PS. I have a stomach ache and need to go to sleep so I will read your post more in depth tomorrow, sorry. Toodles

Psychoblues
11-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm an equal-opportunity virtual crime solver enthusiast, so post your case, evidence, clues, and suspects baby:salute:

PS. I have a stomach ache and need to go to sleep so I will read your post more in depth tomorrow, sorry. Toodles

Chloe, as soon as I hit the submit button I realized I was taking this a bit too seriously. After all, you did post this in the Lounge and we ARE supposed to be having fun in here, correct? Solving the raping, pillaging and poisoning of our population and environment by idiots but okayed by politicians is just not fun. I apologize, chloe, and I hope others will take you up on your games. I'm not trying to be facetious but I'm just not worth a damn at things like that!

Psychoblues

Mr. P
11-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Ok..I've got one!

Where is Waldo ???

This guy has been missing for years now. It seems every time he's found he gets lost somewhere else ! :laugh:
Alzheimer's maybe ???

actsnoblemartin
11-19-2010, 12:17 AM
that is hilarious :lol::coffee::laugh2::laugh:

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Ok..I've got one!

Where is Waldo ???

This guy has been missing for years now. It seems every time he's found he gets lost somewhere else ! :laugh:
Alzheimer's maybe ???

Speaking of alzheimers, what was the old WWII name that GI's all over the world wrote on about everything? ___________ Was Here. I'm having a major brain fart!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Mr. P
11-19-2010, 01:08 AM
Kilroy? I think.

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 01:11 AM
Kilroy? I think.

Zackly!!!!!!! Thanks, Pee!!!!!!!! This alzheimers is getting to me and they say it doesn't get better. Where did you say Waldo was?

Psychoblues

Mr. P
11-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Zackly!!!!!!! Thanks, Pee!!!!!!!! This alzheimers is getting to me and they say it doesn't get better. Where did you say Waldo was?

Psychoblues
Who's Waldo? Do I know him??? :laugh:

SassyLady
11-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Who's Waldo? Do I know him??? :laugh:

Hey....did they ever figure out who was on first?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfmvkO5x6Ng&feature=related

My stomach hurts from laughing every time I watch this!!!

Trinity
11-19-2010, 07:47 AM
Ok..I've got one!

Where is Waldo ???

Alzheimer's maybe ???

I found him he works at my company :laugh2:.......seriously this guy looks dead on Waldo. I'll have to see if I can get a pic of him with my phone when he's not looking.

chloe
11-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Chloe, as soon as I hit the submit button I realized I was taking this a bit too seriously. After all, you did post this in the Lounge and we ARE supposed to be having fun in here, correct? Solving the raping, pillaging and poisoning of our population and environment by idiots but okayed by politicians is just not fun. I apologize, chloe, and I hope others will take you up on your games. I'm not trying to be facetious but I'm just not worth a damn at things like that!

Psychoblues

Yes I am a bit silly psycho:laugh2: , but if you would rather explore a serious topic on environment we can talk about my old city poisoning my water:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?25113-Water-Contamination

chloe
11-19-2010, 10:12 AM
A serial killer murdered and mutilated at least five prostitutes in the East End of London in 1888 and because no one was ever arrested or tried for the murders, crime buffs are still fascinated with the Jack the Ripper case more than 115 years later.

"Jack The Ripper" is the name given to unknown killer due to correspondence at the time from someone claiming to be the killer signed with that name. But while the murders were taking place, the assailant was know as the Whitechapel Murder or "Leather Apron."
There is some dispute concerning how many victims Jack The Ripper claimed. Some believe that he killed only four prostitutes during his spree, while others think that he may have killed as many as nine. It is generally accepted that there were five victims.
Victims of Jack The Ripper

These are the Ripper's victims that most experts agree on:

Mary Ann (Polly) Nichols, murdered on Bucks' Row, Friday, August 31, 1888.
Annie Chapman, murdered at 29 Hanbury Street, Saturday, September 8, 1888.
Elizabeth Stride, murdered on Berner Street, Sunday, September 30, 1888.
Catharine Eddowes, murdered in Mitre Square, Sunday, September 30, 1888.
Mary Jane (Marie Jeanette) Kelly, murdered at Number 13 Miller's Court, Friday, November 9, 1888.

http://casebook.org/ (http://casebook.org/)

SO someone told me this case was solved with DNA ( what a beautiful thing)

His real name was Walter Sickert. And he was a semi famous artist who studied under Whistler (who thought he was weird and fired him).

The novelist Pat Cornwell was asked to take a look at the evidence from the case when she visited England. Surprisingly almost everything that has been collected on it over the years is still preserved and stored by Scotland Yard.

The first thing she wanted to know was what DNA testing had uncovered. Lo and behold no DNA testing had ever been done. She got samples of stuff sent to some Virginia laboratory where she used to work.

The Ripper licked a stamp and the same DNA was found in the artist work room of Mr Whistler. It wasn't Mr Whistler's or his wife's. As far as anyone knows the only other person to wear the clothing (an apron) was Walter. Then they got his step grandson to donate something for testing. Don't remember what.
Also there is circumstantial evidence in the drawings Walter did in the side column of a guest registry at a hotel he frequented (over holidays/summers). Walter Sickert's child hood fit right in with a pre Ripper upbringing. He was born with a fissure in his genital area. His family had dressed him as a girl and referred to him in feminine terms when he was little. Then his aunt paid for him to have an advanced operation done. In her research, author Cornwell uncovered the fact most surgeries done on children in the time period were done completely sans anesthesia. Not only that but most care takers in the austere surroundings of mid nineteenth century hospitals were women. Often prostitutes took jobs as nurses and plied their wares when no one was about.

I think the name of her book is called Jack the Ripper case Closed.
Grotesquely vaccinating.

Psychoblues
11-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Yes I am a bit silly psycho:laugh2: , but if you would rather explore a serious topic on environment we can talk about my old city poisoning my water:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?25113-Water-Contamination

No, no, chloe. You're not being one bit silly. It was me being a stuffed shirt and waaaaaay too serious. I just forgot that we were supposed to be playing!!!!!!!

We'll do a thread in another forum dedicated to the unwise and unethical exploitation of public utilities by private industries. I hate to even say that now. Yall carry on. Where did Waldo go?

Psychoblues

revelarts
11-19-2010, 11:50 AM

His real name was Walter Sickert. And he was a semi famous artist who studied under Whistler (who thought he was weird and fired him).

The novelist Pat Cornwell was asked to take a look at the evidence from the case when she visited England. Surprisingly almost everything that has been collected on it over the years is still preserved and stored by Scotland Yard.

The first thing she wanted to know was what DNA testing had uncovered. Lo and behold no DNA testing had ever been done. She got samples of stuff sent to some Virginia laboratory where she used to work.

The Ripper licked a stamp and the same DNA was found in the artist work room of Mr Whistler. It wasn't Mr Whistler's or his wife's. As far as anyone knows the only other person to wear the clothing (an apron) was Walter. Then they got his step grandson to donate something for testing. Don't remember what.
Also there is circumstantial evidence in the drawings Walter did in the side column of a guest registry at a hotel he frequented (over holidays/summers). Walter Sickert's child hood fit right in with a pre Ripper upbringing. He was born with a fissure in his genital area. His family had dressed him as a girl and referred to him in feminine terms when he was little. Then his aunt paid for him to have an advanced operation done. In her research, author Cornwell uncovered the fact most surgeries done on children in the time period were done completely sans anesthesia. Not only that but most care takers in the austere surroundings of mid nineteenth century hospitals were women. Often prostitutes took jobs as nurses and plied their wares when no one was about.

Grotesquely vaccinating.

Whoah.

very interesting. so any info on what happened to the guy how he finally died?

Trinity
11-19-2010, 08:12 PM

Grotesquely vaccinating.

I think I read that book very interesting.......do you watch ID TV....thats what I go to bed to every night.

chloe
11-19-2010, 11:01 PM
I think I read that book very interesting.......do you watch ID TV....thats what I go to bed to every night.

Love the shows !!!

http://investigation.discovery.com/

chloe
11-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Whoah.

very interesting. so any info on what happened to the guy how he finally died?

He's on wikipedia, I haven't read the book, it's just info someone online gave me. I don't think it says how he died.

gabosaurus
11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
I don't think most people go on the internet to be productive. :p