Kathianne
11-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Just saying.

Peace and good times Ya'll

Happy Thanksgiving.

and back to you and yours.

Palin Rider
11-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Don't feel bad about the spelling, rev; I think you just stumbled onto a great idea.

Take a "Thinkgiving" holiday. Lots of posters here would do well to think before they act. (Especially when they feel like typing the word "liberal" for the 80,000th time...)

Kathianne
11-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Don't feel bad about the spelling, rev; I think you just stumbled onto a great idea.

Take a "Thinkgiving" holiday. Lots of posters here would do well to think before they act. (Especially when they feel like typing the word "liberal" for the 80,000th time...)

Now could this post, in the thread it's in result in a neg reputation? Dunno? :laugh:

Reap. Sow.

Palin Rider
11-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Now could this post, in the thread it's in result in a neg reputation? Dunno? :laugh:

Reap. Sow.
Honestly, Kathianne, my rep score is of no concern to me at all. I just don't like the system in general, as you know. Believe me, I don't come here to collect dots of a particular color. I can do that on a Facebook game.

Kathianne
11-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Honestly, Kathianne, my rep score is of no concern to me at all. I just don't like the system in general, as you know. Believe me, I don't come here to collect dots of a particular color. I can do that on a Facebook game.

Then don't whine.

Palin Rider
11-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Then don't whine.
Only partisans and Tea pots whine. I rant. :laugh2:

namvet
11-24-2010, 06:07 PM
twas the night of thanksgiving,
but i just couldn't sleep.
I tried counting backwards,
i tried counting sheep.

The leftovers beckoned
the dark meat and white,
but i fought the temptation
with all of my might.

Tossing and turning with anticipation,
the thought of a snack became infatuation.
So, i raced to the kitchen, flung open the door,
and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore.
Gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes,
pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes.

I felt myself swelling so plump and so round,
'til all of a sudden, i rose off the ground.
I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky,
with a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie.
But, i managed to yell as i soared past the trees....
Happy eating to all - pass the cranberries, please.

May your stuffing be tasty,
may your turkey be plump.
May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious.
May your pies take the prize,
may your thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs!!

Happy thanksgiving to all

NightTrain
11-24-2010, 06:18 PM

Leave it to a liberal to fuck up a nice thread meant to wish everyone a nice holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, from my family to yours.

Kathianne
11-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Leave it to a liberal to fuck up a nice thread meant to wish everyone a nice holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, from my family to yours.

I fixed the problem. LOL! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

SassyLady
11-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving

to all the DP members
and their families

and here's to enjoying a day of reflecting on
what we have to be grateful for and
for what we have to give.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Palin Rider
11-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Nice sentiment, mrskurt.

I'm thankful that no terrorists have launched a successful attack on American soil during the Obama administration.

BoogyMan
11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Just saying.

Peace and good times Ya'll

Happy Thanksgiving.

Did I misspell thanks Giving? I did.
oh well Thank God for Public education.

LiberalNation
11-24-2010, 08:29 PM
It's not happy as I'm stuck here but everyone else enjoy. December 17 th will be happy.

Mr. P
11-24-2010, 08:40 PM
It's not happy as I'm stuck here but everyone else enjoy. December 17 th will be happy.
Where ya stuck kid?

Edit: I forgot...Happy Thanksgiving Folks !!

LiberalNation
11-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Ft Sam Houston. All alone and in hell.

Mr. P
11-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Ft Sam Houston. All alone and in hell.
No sweetpea, yer dry, warm and safe with a full tummy..The men and women in Afghanistan are in HELL and probably will be there at Christmas too when you're home.

LiberalNation
11-24-2010, 10:08 PM
I bet they at least have warm showers on most the fobs in Afghanistan. And 8 hours sleep a night.

SassyLady
11-24-2010, 11:32 PM
I bet they at least have warm showers on most the fobs in Afghanistan. And 8 hours sleep a night.

Don't count on it.

OldMercsRule
11-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Kathianne
11-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Don't count on it.

Which reminds me. Keep our military in your prayers at Thanksgiving. I'm certain most of us think of the men and women serving in Iraq & Afghanistan. Thanks to N. Korea, many others that thought they'd be home for Christmas, won't be. They give up a lot by serving, we need to keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

PostmodernProphet
11-25-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm thankful LN is being all she can be, I'm thankful PR is just the same as he always is, I'm thankful I have this place to post in.......

Jeff
11-25-2010, 09:21 AM
So many things to be Thankful for not sure where to begin , I guess we could just start with a great place to post with many wonderful people to chat with

Hope Y'all and your Families have a wonderful Thanksgiving

God Bless
Jeff

LiberalNation
11-25-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm thankful I had to get up at 5:00 am for a formation. Got released from standing in line at around 7:30 to go to breakfast in which I ate same thing I do everyday. 2 biscuits gravy, 2 hashbrown, and oatmeal. Walked myself back to the bay and laid down thinking phase 4 formation was 1pm but it got changed to 11:30 and somehow a female got the info and I got up to walk down there. Got realeased for lunch in which we were advised to eat a lot of. Now waiting for defac to open at 12:30 so I can eat before another formation at 2 when I'll get released again for whatever. These formation are ruining my thanksgiving nap I wanted.

LiberalNation
11-25-2010, 02:04 PM
There were a lot of high ranking people at that defac serving food in asu and airforce dress uniforms. Wishing us happy thanksgiving and wondering around. How do you tell the army officers rank tho from them. They have boards on their shoulder vs sleeve rank but you can't really see what's on it. Air force female colonel I saw cuz she had birds on her collar.