PDA

View Full Version : Abortion is societally sponsored murder

Seer Travis
11-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Here is an introduction into this issue :

URLs deleted by moderator.
Indeed, society is founded on child abuse, and abortion is the most malevolent form of child abuse possible.

logroller
11-27-2010, 04:28 AM
Your fanaticism concerns me. I, personally, respect the decision of the highest court in America. That is not say I agree with it, but I do respect it. In life we should focus our attention on things we can change. This is necessary because failure to do so will result in frustration and ineffectiveness. I am not saying you should give up on your beliefs, just focus those beliefs on issues you can benefit. Abortion is a settled issue. Arguing otherwise is akin to arguing for segregation.

revelarts
11-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Your fanaticism concerns me. I, personally, respect the decision of the highest court in America. That is not say I agree with it, but I do respect it. In life we should focus our attention on things we can change. This is necessary because failure to do so will result in frustration and ineffectiveness. I am not saying you should give up on your beliefs, just focus those beliefs on issues you can benefit. Abortion is a settled issue. Arguing otherwise is akin to arguing for segregation.
Settled issue?
It's only "legal" in the U.S. by thin judicial fiat.
the woman "Roe" is now now fighting the decision she's famous for.

Abortion is more akin to Slavery and will go the way of the same in countries that claim infanticide is wrong. The more we understand about human, life just from science, will make the the cognitive dissonance of "we should not kill babies, but we can kill babies if they are in the right location." harder to maintain.

PostmodernProphet
11-28-2010, 09:19 AM
I suspect that at one time some thought slavery a "settled issue" as well....the time will come when the history books will speak of this era as a shame on society akin to the Inquisition or the Holocaust......the time when we permitted the killing of unborn children.........