PDA

View Full Version : I have insomnia

chloe
11-29-2010, 01:14 AM
it sucks

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 01:16 AM
it sucks

Tell me about it! And I don't drink coffee or anything with caffine .... and still can't sleep.

:coffee:

chloe
11-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Tell me about it! And I don't drink coffee or anything with caffine .... and still can't sleep.

:coffee:

I usually have it once a year right after daylight savings, but lately its been all the time, i still get at least 5 or 6 hours sleep but normally I need 8 or 9 believe it or not.

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 01:36 AM
I usually have it once a year right after daylight savings, but lately its been all the time, i still get at least 5 or 6 hours sleep but normally I need 8 or 9 believe it or not.

Wow .... if I didn't take Ambien I would never "sleep" ... hypervigilant. Even with the Ambien I have to keep 2-3 fans going in my bedroom for white noise....every little sound makes my mind work hard on categorizing it as normal or something to be worried about.

Really had a hard time adjusting to the neighbors pasturing a horse in their back yard.... when he's standing by the fence and snuffles or blows out air .... really took awhile to figure that one out! :laugh:

chloe
11-29-2010, 01:38 AM
Wow .... if I didn't take Ambien I would never "sleep" ... hypervigilant. Even with the Ambien I have to keep 2-3 fans going in my bedroom for white noise....every little sound makes my mind work hard on categorizing it as normal or something to be worried about.

Really had a hard time adjusting to the neighbors pasturing a horse in their back yard.... when he's standing by the fence and snuffles or blows out air .... really took awhile to figure that one out! :laugh:

I have to have it completely quiet & pitch black. I wake up to every noise and teenagers are noisy. Anyway tomorrow I am off work and nobody will be home I might be able to take a nap:laugh:

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 01:40 AM
I have to have it completely quiet & pitch black. I wake up to every noise and teenagers are noisy. Anyway tomorrow I am off work and nobody will be home I might be able to take a nap:laugh:

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

chloe
11-29-2010, 01:48 AM
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

:laugh: cougar on the Prowl

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 02:03 AM
:laugh: cougar on the Prowl

Yep.....have found all these in my yard at some time or another.... horses, dogs, cats, chickens, possums, raccoons and an owl.......but no men! Cougar aren't very social animals when you think about it!

At least the people next door have their sheep, cattle and goats penned up pretty good. There's a pack of coyotes running around here lately ... heard some gunshots a couple of days ago ... hope they broke up the pack.

Had to take some drastic measures in last couple of days to get rid of a family of woodpeckers. They're driving me crazy ... and doing some damage! Put up wire over a couple of their spots and they're totally confused. Been shooting at them with the pellet gun....haven't hit them yet but when the pellet hits the tin roof....ooo eeee.... fun to watch them scatter.

chloe
11-29-2010, 01:43 PM
I thought you were on the hunt, and I was gonna say I found youa good man.....follow me little girl....:laugh2:

Pagan
11-29-2010, 04:00 PM
I used to have a problem with it, I then kicked the Junk Food addiction, started taking vitamins and most of all I take Maca every day. Great stuff, it helps your glands produce the hormones at the same level they were when you were younger. I sleep like a baby now and actually can get up in the a.m. without bouncing off the walls ya know ;)

chloe
11-29-2010, 04:02 PM
I used to have a problem with it, I then kicked the Junk Food addiction, started taking vitamins and most of all I take Maca every day. Great stuff, it helps your glands produce the hormones at the same level they were when you were younger. I sleep like a baby now and actually can get up in the a.m. without bouncing off the walls ya know ;)

I need some Maca, I take some vitamins....where should I meet you to score the maca?:laugh:

Pagan
11-29-2010, 06:55 PM
I need some Maca, I take some vitamins....where should I meet you to score the maca?:laugh:

... lol ...

I get my Maca off of Amazon -

http://www.amazon.com/Navitas-Naturals-ORGANIC-Gelatinized-POWDER/dp/B002PAAVWA/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1291074766&sr=8-7

The Gelatinized is concentrated, I mix about a teaspoon in some water every morning. It tastes like a Malty Butterscotch, not bad at all.

chloe
11-29-2010, 07:05 PM
... lol ...

I get my Maca off of Amazon -

http://www.amazon.com/Navitas-Naturals-ORGANIC-Gelatinized-POWDER/dp/B002PAAVWA/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1291074766&sr=8-7

The Gelatinized is concentrated, I mix about a teaspoon in some water every morning. It tastes like a Malty Butterscotch, not bad at all.

It's worth a shot Thank you.

Noir
11-29-2010, 07:24 PM
I dont have insomnia, but i don't sleep much, thats what you guys are for =D