PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Genocide of Christians Throughout Middle East

jimnyc
11-29-2010, 08:59 AM
It is obvious by now that the Christians in the Middle East are an "endangered species."

Christians in Arab countries are no longer being persecuted; they are now being slaughtered and driven out of their homes and lands.

Those who for many years turned a blind eye to complaints about the persecution of Christians in the Middle East now owe the victims an apology. Now it is clear to all that these complaints were not "Jewish propaganda."

The war of genocide against Christians in the Middle East can no longer be treated as an "internal affair" of Iraq or Egypt or the Palestinians. What the West needs to understand is that radical Islam has declared jihad not only against Jews, but also against Christians.

In Iraq, Egypt and the Palestinian territories, Christians are being targeted almost on a daily basis by Muslim fundamentalists and secular dictators.

http://www.hudson-ny.org/1685/muslim-genocide-of-christians

Noir
11-29-2010, 10:17 AM
What the West needs to understand is that radical Islam jihad not only against Jews, but also against Christians.

You are missing the bigger picture, those who want the Sharia are against Secularism first and foremost. Once you have a theocratic state with religion and politics inseparably entwined, then you have a real problem.

A Secular answer is the best answer.

fj1200
11-29-2010, 10:43 AM
You are missing the bigger picture, those who want the Sharia are against Secularism first and foremost. Once you have a theocratic state with religion and politics inseparably entwined, then you have a real problem.

A Secular answer is the best answer.

I guess that's why Israel is the most advanced country in the Middle East.

Noir
11-29-2010, 10:49 AM
I guess that's why Israel is the most advanced country in the Middle East.

Well that's a qualitative statement, but if think so fair enough, though i'm sure a massive factor would be the huge paychecks the US is happy to gift to the Israelis.

fj1200
11-29-2010, 10:55 AM
Well that's a qualitative statement, but if think so fair enough, though i'm sure a massive factor would be the huge paychecks the US is happy to gift to the Israelis.

Egypt gets checks and they're a basket case; sorry abso.

They have the most western culture, freest markets, private property rights, advanced capital markets, etc. Coincidence that they're the most advanced? No.

EDIT: And most secular, No?