PDA

View Full Version : Give me your Christmas Wish list

chloe
11-29-2010, 01:49 PM
I will have a board meeting with Santa and the elves to discuss your future holidays with us in regards to gift-receiving as we are re-evaluating cost effective solutions in this economy. We've been looking at alternatives to flying deer and the sleigh expenses as well as possible vouchers or old fashioned verbal good cheer in lieu of gifts. But go ahead give us your wish list and we will discuss whether your good enough to make the cut.

:laugh2:

Pagan
11-29-2010, 03:57 PM
To survive this train wreck of an economy ;)

chloe
11-29-2010, 04:04 PM
To survive this train wreck of an economy ;)

Ohh you'll survive, I heard your super hot from all the toymakers, anyway the girls took up a collection and your getting some kinda land ownership somewhere remote and beautiful, you musta been good:laugh:

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 04:11 PM
A warm winter, in Chicago. Where's that global warming?

chloe
11-29-2010, 04:14 PM
A warm winter, in Chicago. Where's that global warming?

Santa wants to take you to HAWAII, but then he said he'd like to paddle you over his knee ( what's going on Kathianne? are you only a good girl sometimes?) :laugh2:

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Santa wants to take you to HAWAII, but then he said he'd like to paddle you over his knee ( what's going on Kathianne? are you only a good girl sometimes?) :laugh2:

Wow, Santa is getting interesting in my old age. ;):coffee:

jimnyc
11-29-2010, 04:27 PM
All I've wanted for about 25 years now - a Capuchin monkey!!

http://i51.tinypic.com/33a9esy.jpg

chloe
11-29-2010, 04:36 PM
All I've wanted for about 25 years now - a Capuchin monkey!!

http://i51.tinypic.com/33a9esy.jpg

This may be the Year of Your Capuchin Monkey Wish coming true, I'm not supposed to mention any other monkey issues. Santa said zip it :rolleyes:

jimnyc
11-29-2010, 04:39 PM
This may be the Year of Your Capuchin Monkey Wish coming true, I'm not supposed to mention any other monkey issues. Santa said zip it :rolleyes:

Fuck Santa, don't get me started here or try to get me to get my hopes up. I've been asking that fat bastard for the same damn thing, religiously, year after year after year. And while my hopes are continually dashed, he finds it funny to have someone give me a little stuffed animal every year as a "joke". Let's see if he thinks a little arsenic in his cookies are a joke!

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Fuck Santa, don't get me started here or try to get me to get my hopes up. I've been asking that fat bastard for the same damn thing, religiously, year after year after year. And while my hopes are continually dashed, he finds it funny to have someone give me a little stuffed animal every year as a "joke". Let's see if he thinks a little arsenic in his cookies are a joke!

Jim, I must say that Santa does not like being called a Fat Bastard, at least without capitalization. The threat of arsenic in cookies could come back to haunt the builder of the toys after a hot toddy or two Christmas Eve, just saying...

chloe
11-29-2010, 04:51 PM

Santa said, "Now Jimmy, every year I intend to bring you that Capuchin Monkey, but son spankin a monkey the way you do good god man......well you know the rest..... thus your lump of coal:rolleyes: I was gonna zipit and then you had to run your naughty mouth....

chloe
11-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Jim, I must say that Santa does not like being called a Fat Bastard, at least without capitalization. The threat of arsenic in cookies could come back to haunt the builder of the toys after a hot toddy or two Christmas Eve, just saying...

Look at you Gold Star Girl, Santa said not only HAWAII but also a beautiful bonfire party with a Handsome man to snuggle up to.

great brown nosing by the way I took notes.....:salute:

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Look at you Gold Star Girl, Santa said not only HAWAII but also a beautiful bonfire party with a Handsome man to snuggle up to.

great brown nosing by the way I took notes.....:salute:

Well Santa is good to me! Please, Santa, please! LOL!

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 05:10 PM
I just wish Santa would quit leaving the door open....my tootsies get cold! :coffee:

Seriously .... Santa, all MrsKP wants is a little cabana on the beach somewhere in the Cook Islands...with an endless supply of refreshing liquids!!

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 05:14 PM
I just wish Santa would quit leaving the door open....my tootsies get cold! :coffee:

Seriously .... Santa, all MrsKP wants is a little cabana on the beach somewhere in the Cook Islands...with an endless supply of refreshing liquids!!

Sounds good, you sharing? :cool:

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Sounds good, you sharing? :cool:

Absolutely!!!! Thus the request for an endless supply! :laugh:

chloe
11-29-2010, 05:29 PM

You can have the Island and Booze, there's a very special man (chloe wants you to meet) Santa wants to put him on that island with you.....Not only that Santa said your legs are beautiful and he has to stay over on the island to make sure there's no wild beasts before continuing on the itinerary....you need his protection....he sounded drunk:rolleyes:

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 05:45 PM

I'm asking Santa to send a couple of these to you!

http://i54.tinypic.com/29wrhoy.png

never know how many people we'll have to share with? Chloe might come when she finishes elf duty!

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 05:57 PM
You can have the Island and Booze, there's a very special man (chloe wants you to meet) Santa wants to put him on that island with you.....Not only that Santa said your legs are beautiful and he has to stay over on the island to make sure there's no wild beasts before continuing on the itinerary....you need his protection....he sounded drunk:rolleyes:

I know ... here's what he was protecting me from ... can you believe it?

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 06:21 PM
I know ... here's what he was protecting me from ... can you believe it?

You ARE sharing, right? :smoke:

chloe
11-29-2010, 07:04 PM
You ARE sharing, right? :smoke:

Don't worry Santa's having these boys look after you in case your "bonfire" party gets out of control.....

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Don't worry Santa's having these boys look after you in case your "bonfire" party gets out of control.....

Woot! :dance:

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 07:27 PM

Ouch!!!!

Kathianne
11-29-2010, 07:37 PM
Ouch!!!!

LOL! I get the uniforms, of a sort!

SassyLady
11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
:cheers2:

Thanks for visiting ladies ... my cabana is your cabana!!!

:thanks: