PDA

View Full Version : A stroll through the park......

LuvRPgrl
11-30-2010, 12:48 PM
A GROUP OF US were strolling through the park one day...

We came upon a great oak tree, with some branches hanging fairly low..

fj12 muttered something under his breath about how it reminds him of MrsSkurts legs,,,,,while keeping both hands firmly in his pockets

REDSTATESRULE immediately drew a political cartoon out of it

spiderMANtubabegan screaming that the big corporations were on their way to pull it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACTSNOBLE sighed and said, why dont we have those in California??

REVELARTS was pondering its relevance to national security

PSYCHO BLUES was busy wiping his slobber off of it

NOIR was wondering which side of it he should sit down on

PALIN RIDER was wondering if it could be his fuck buddy

GABOSOURAUS was trying to figure out how to cut it down then blame it on the Republicans

I asked HogTrash what he thought about the tree,,,"WAYY too PC"

DUDE, the tree is beautiful,,I said
HT: "Its bark is too dark, you might get aids from it"

DUDE, dont touch it, admire it from afar

HT:" Freaking quit being so damn PC Luv,,,,"

Im not DUDE, just lay under it when its hot and enjoy the shade it gives...

HT: "You're just to freaking PC for me Luv, get away, I need to go read my Mark Furhman and Dog the bounty hunter novels"

OK dude, go have a beer,

HT: Dammit Luv, there you go again, being so damn PC

OK dude, then dont have a beer

HT: UGGGGGGGGGGHHHH luv, have a beer, dont have a beer, ITS ALL PC,
PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC

Don't you get it LUV,,,,,,,,unless its something attacking niggers,,,,ITS ALL PC,,,,,

Kathianne is shaking her head and saying,,,,,,,,,,only in DEBATE POLICY

Yea,,,,,lets all go have a beer (never mind I've been a member of AA for nearly 30 years)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

go listen to some Anita Baker singing frosty the snowman, then led zepplian and some good slooooooooooow jazz, then go outside and smell the fresh air, give thanks to God for all his glorious creations, and remember, for us who have the wherewithall to post on an internet site regularly, THERE ARE NO BAD DAYS, JUST SOME ARENT AS GOOD AS OTHERS, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY, GO VISIT A CHILDRENS HOSPITAL WHERE YOU WILL FIND A 6 YEAR OLD BOY DIEING OF CANCER , YET THEY ARE USUALLY SMILING AND IN GOOD CHEER, ESPECIALLY DURING CHRISTMAS WHEN WE HAND OUT TOYS

Then finish the day with "Stairway to Heaven" by the mighteeeeee Zep, greatest song of all time, fall asleep with your head on your pillow thinking of all those you love, all going on our stairway to heaven (even you PsychoBlues)

fj1200
11-30-2010, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

LuvRPgrl
11-30-2010, 03:22 PM
[

DANG,,,,thanks for that :)))))

I forgot to mention

Missleman would be insisting it wasnt a tree untill the current COTUS was signed

LuvRPgrl
12-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Im wondering if Gabby or Psycho read this

PostmodernProphet
12-11-2010, 08:52 AM
lolz

Noir
12-11-2010, 08:57 AM
*Noir likes this*

PostmodernProphet
12-11-2010, 09:01 AM
*Noir likes this*

you're supposed to be ambivalent......

fj1200
12-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Not unless he's commenting in the third person.

Missileman
12-11-2010, 09:29 AM
DANG,,,,thanks for that :)))))

I forgot to mention

Missleman would be insisting it wasnt a tree untill the current COTUS was signed

You forgot to mention that the majority of the board would insist that the acorns on the ground are in fact saplings. :poke: :laugh:

Noir
12-11-2010, 09:51 AM

I tried to be as innocuous as I could pmp, sometimes you just expect so much of me and I have no more to give >,<

LuvRPgrl
12-11-2010, 10:48 AM
You forgot to mention that the majority of the board would insist that the acorns on the ground are in fact saplings. :poke: :laugh:

In "some" opinions they are... :)

LuvRPgrl
12-24-2010, 04:52 PM

Im still laughing at your post here :)

Psychoblues
12-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Im wondering if Gabby or Psycho read this

Yes, dear. I read a lot, don't you know? I, too, am an AA participant. My DOS is July 18, 2010. I'm carrying a red chip and in these holidays I'm tempted. One thing though, LRP, I never was a slobbering drunk. I'm way too manic for anything like that!!!!!!!!

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe gabby will check in later?

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2010, 02:45 AM
Yes, dear. I read a lot, don't you know? I, too, am an AA participant. My DOS is July 18, 2010. I'm carrying a red chip and in these holidays I'm tempted. One thing though, LRP, I never was a slobbering drunk. I'm way too manic for anything like that!!!!!!!!

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe gabby will check in later?

Psychoblues"

The slobbering part was in reference to your online name, "psycho", nothing personal meant by it.

Like I said before, there is only one poster on this site that I wouldnt give the time of day to, in fact, if I saw them, I would tempt him into throwing a punch my way so I could finish the job.

By the way, dear, LUV rp GRL , Im not female.

Psychoblues
12-25-2010, 03:00 AM
"

The slobbering part was in reference to your online name, "psycho", nothing personal meant by it.

Like I said before, there is only one poster on this site that I wouldnt give the time of day to, in fact, if I saw them, I would tempt him into throwing a punch my way so I could finish the job.

By the way, dear, LUV rp GRL , Im not female.

I may be Psycho but I'm not on Haldal. When you get on that stuff it's pretty much over for you.

You told me that you weren't female before, LRP, but it's so much fun treating you as if you were a female. It's just a playful thing I do but if it offends you I'll cut it out. I've had to stop doing loads and loads of good stuff around here but nobody worries about aggravating me?!?!??!??!??!

Seriously, Happy Holidays!

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2010, 09:40 PM
no, it doesnt bother me in the slightest, its just occasionally people, some guys, get the wrong idea, and I like to nip it in the bud before they embarass themselves.

actully, there is nothing that you can say to or about me personally that will bug or insult me, thats what total self honesty does, like Jesus said, the truth shall set you free

Merry Jesus birthday to you to

I may be Psycho but I'm not on Haldal. When you get on that stuff it's pretty much over for you.

You told me that you weren't female before, LRP, but it's so much fun treating you as if you were a female. It's just a playful thing I do but if it offends you I'll cut it out. I've had to stop doing loads and loads of good stuff around here but nobody worries about aggravating me?!?!??!??!??!

Seriously, Happy Holidays!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-26-2010, 01:13 AM
no, it doesnt bother me in the slightest, its just occasionally people, some guys, get the wrong idea, and I like to nip it in the bud before they embarass themselves.

actully, there is nothing that you can say to or about me personally that will bug or insult me, thats what total self honesty does, like Jesus said, the truth shall set you free

Merry Jesus birthday to you to

Self confidence doesn't get better than that, LRP.

Merry Jesus Birthday to you as well!!!!!

Psychoblues