PDA

View Full Version : Hey Loose And Baron!

OCA
05-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Down here boys and girls!

Don't run, its not proper!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=2921

LMFAO! 3 or 4 days now and the guys who wanted ME to pick a topic and start a debate so they could tear me up have become AWOL, they ran like yellow cowards.

Mods don't move this please, trying to roust the beasts where they hide out.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Religion and Ethics Forum of all places!!!!!!

Down here boys and girls!

Don't run, its not proper!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=2921

LMFAO! 3 or 4 days now and the guys who wanted ME to pick a topic and start a debate so they could tear me up have become AWOL, they ran like yellow cowards.

Mods don't move this please, trying to roust the beasts where they hide out.:laugh2:

What are you going to do? Cyber threaten them? Cyber intimidate them? Cyber suck their private parts?

Down here, little one. Don't whine and don't cry. It ain't manly, double dimple chin.

shattered
05-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Shit like this is why this board now sucks so bad.

This shit's allowed to stay here, yet you have conservatives bitching about disruptive and rude members members from the libs side..

BOTH sides of the debate issue have become very ugly, very pathetic, and very predictable now.

Conservatives run from forum to forum posting slamming libs at every turn, and yelling foul because they think there's too many of them.

Liberals run from thread to thread spouting unfairness in the way people are treated and the way things are handled..

Sad thing is, both sides are right. The fact that OCA's thread was allowed to remain in Religion/Ethics speaks loudly of the bias from the right that supposedly doesn't exist. And don't say nobody saw it, because it's been reported, and no less than one mod, and three admin have been on since then.

3-4 years ago, this board used to be a lot of fun. Now it just fucking sucks.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 06:18 AM
It's our fault so we can clean it up.

OCA
05-05-2007, 07:28 AM

This shit's allowed to stay here, yet you have conservatives bitching about disruptive and rude members members from the libs side..

BOTH sides of the debate issue have become very ugly, very pathetic, and very predictable now.

Conservatives run from forum to forum posting slamming libs at every turn, and yelling foul because they think there's too many of them.

Liberals run from thread to thread spouting unfairness in the way people are treated and the way things are handled..

Sad thing is, both sides are right. The fact that OCA's thread was allowed to remain in Religion/Ethics speaks loudly of the bias from the right that supposedly doesn't exist. And don't say nobody saw it, because it's been reported, and no less than one mod, and three admin have been on since then.

Then leave, just leave and quit your pissing and moaning.

This thread was not rude or vile in the least bit, the boys/girls dare not venture to the cage and to the highlighted thread to which they so begged me to start so i'm moving it up and catching their attention.

Report this thread lol , you got serious problems honey. Maybe its time for you to go.

Nuc
05-05-2007, 07:31 AM

This thread was not rude or vile in the least bit

But it was totally pointless. What's your problem man? Grow up. :lame2:

shattered
05-05-2007, 07:35 AM

This thread was not rude or vile in the least bit, the boys/girls dare not venture to the cage and to the highlighted thread to which they so begged me to start so i'm moving it up and catching their attention.

Report this thread lol , you got serious problems honey. Maybe its time for you to go.

For the first time, I couldn't possibly agree with you more. It's time to go. :fu:

diuretic
05-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Shattered has made a valid point. I'm as bad as anyone here for language and attitude so I'm not without fault but when so-called debates turns into shitfights then it all becomes a bit pointless. I mean I can sit at my computer and easily think of abusive terms to fling at people. It's not hard. But it's pretty damn pointless.

I like to come to forums to test myself, my thinking, perhaps whatever wit I have. But when I get a bunch of insults for my efforts then I think to myself, why bother? Anyone can type an insult out, it takes a brain to use wit. Let's just cut the abuse.

OCA
05-05-2007, 07:40 AM
But it was totally pointless. What's your problem man? Grow up. :lame2:

No, not pointless, I want these two idiots to know that people KNOW they challenged me to something, I complied, and they ran. Thats it.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 07:41 AM
No, not pointless, I want these two idiots to know that people KNOW they challenged me to something, I complied, and they ran. Thats it.

Okay, you won.

Nuc
05-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Wow OCA, you sure kicked their asses. And now everybody knows it! Amazing. That is really earth shattering. I think I might have to meditate on the importance of this incredible discovery. I must admit, I underestimated you. Now I am truly impressed. You really kicked those two guys in the ass. Bravo. :pee:

OCA
05-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Wow OCA, you sure kicked their asses. And now everybody knows it! Amazing. That is really earth shattering. I think I might have to meditate on the importance of this incredible discovery. I must admit, I underestimated you. Now I am truly impressed. You really kicked those two guys in the ass. Bravo. :pee:

No, its not praise I seek to be heaped upon me but rather scorn upon them.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 07:52 AM
No, its not praise I seek to be heaped upon me but rather scorn upon them.

I'd prefer you sought praise, it's much more noble than seeking to have scorn turned on others.

OCA
05-05-2007, 07:54 AM
I'd prefer you sought praise, it's much more noble than seeking to have scorn turned on others.

I'm just a gutter rat that way.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 07:54 AM
I'm just a gutter rat that way.

Apparently so.

gabosaurus
05-05-2007, 10:45 AM

:clap: :cheers2:

diuretic
05-05-2007, 10:46 AM
:clap: :cheers2:

Captain America is back! We're saved!!! :lol:

gabosaurus
05-05-2007, 10:53 AM
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
There are those who are duly appointed to help solve problems. Instead, they create them.

OCA
05-05-2007, 11:03 AM
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
There are those who are duly appointed to help solve problems. Instead, they create them.

And you are part of the solution?

jimnyc
05-05-2007, 11:18 AM

Any reported post should send an email to staff letting them know of the offense. Honestly, I don't recall that email and this is the first I saw of this post.

Regardless of who posts it, it should be moved to an appropriate section by staff.

There is no bias, I can assure you of that. There's no need to look out for staff and monitor how quickly we can move or edit posts. A simple PM to those you saw online would have worked better than responding. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem like an email was dispatched, and staff can't possibly read every thread here to keep up.

At any rate, I will guarantee you that the petty shit will be slowing down soon...

darin
05-05-2007, 11:21 AM

I'm sorry I didn't get out bed at 5am on a Saturday Morning to check my email. (shrug).

jackass
05-05-2007, 02:29 PM

I have to agree with Shattered here. Jimbo I sure hope you are right!
:2up:

OCA
05-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I have to agree with Shattered here. Jimbo I sure hope you are right!
:2up:

Shattered likes to give the illusion that she is above it all, she is a hypocrite. She like many females loves to bitch and moan and say how friggin perfect she is and how she rises above the fray.........shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!:pee:

jackass
05-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Shattered likes to give the illusion that she is above it all, she is a hypocrite. She like many females loves to bitch and moan and say how friggin perfect she is and how she rises above the fray.........shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!:pee:

I dont think so. I think when she did really dive into the fray, she created a thread apologizing for her actions. If others did the same, there would be ALOT of apology threads here.

Yurt
05-05-2007, 06:15 PM

Thats not cool

OCA
05-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Thats not cool

Not cool but true nonetheless.

LiberalNation
05-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Bias board sure. I don't think this place sucks though. Kinda fun, shattered ain't any better than anybody but this OCA, loose crap is pretty boring.

OCA
05-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Bias board sure. I don't think this place sucks though. Kinda fun, shattered ain't any better than anybody but this OCA, loose crap is pretty boring.

Don't read it then, i'm on a mission.

LiberalNation
05-05-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't read it normally. Only read this cuz I was outa new posts to read. Still I hafta scroll passed it and click the little mark all forums read button too and that's more work for me.

jackass
05-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Not cool but true nonetheless.

Its not true though.