PDA

View Full Version : Blue Bunny is my Honey

chloe
12-01-2010, 09:50 PM
They make the best Birthday cake batter ice cream, MMMMMMMM, what??? as if nobody here indulges ever......besides I'm celebrating karl marxs birthday, then I am celebrating Psycho's sobriety, Mrs K's legs, Jim's monkey, Kathianne's sub job, DMP's management essays, Binky's songs, Noirs Sketch, etc etc etc......So what is your favorite Ice Cream brand and flava?

Kathianne
12-01-2010, 09:54 PM
They make the best Birthday cake batter ice cream, MMMMMMMM, what??? as if nobody here indulges ever......besides I'm celebrating karl marxs birthday, then I am celebrating Psycho's sobriety, Mrs K's legs, Jim's monkey, Kathianne's sub job, DMP's management essays, Binky's songs, Noirs Sketch, etc etc etc......So what is your favorite Ice Cream brand and flava?

I've not eaten ice cream for awhile. But I absolutely adore Select's Chocolate Sorbet. So good!

chloe
12-01-2010, 10:03 PM
I've not eaten ice cream for awhile. But I absolutely adore Select's Chocolate Sorbet. So good!

sounds delish , why don't you eat ice cream anymore because its bad for your figure kinda thing ?

Gaffer
12-01-2010, 10:03 PM
cherry cordial I think its called. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Of course I like just about any ice cream that doesn't have nuts or coconut.

Kathianne
12-01-2010, 10:05 PM
sounds delish , why don't you eat ice cream anymore because its bad for your figure kinda thing ?

calories and just the fat content isn't good. Remembering though one day this summer, my kids brought me back an Oberweiss Butter Pecan sundae. So good!

chloe
12-01-2010, 10:12 PM
cherry cordial I think its called. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Of course I like just about any ice cream that doesn't have nuts or coconut.

me too:salute:

calories and just the fat content isn't good. Remembering though one day this summer, my kids brought me back an Oberweiss Butter Pecan sundae. So good!

Yeah Im not disciplined he he, damn that sounds good Kathianne

SassyLady
12-02-2010, 03:19 AM
Well....if I'm going to eat ice cream that's easy to get, I like Baskin-Robbins Butter Pecan....but my all time favorite is Powell's Candy Shop Creme Brulee'. And, everyone in this house knows that I DO NOT SHARE my Brulee'!!!

CSM
12-02-2010, 05:55 AM
Maple walnut seconded by pistachio; brand is irrelevant.

chloe
12-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Well....if I'm going to eat ice cream that's easy to get, I like Baskin-Robbins Butter Pecan....but my all time favorite is Powell's Candy Shop Creme Brulee'. And, everyone in this house knows that I DO NOT SHARE my Brulee'!!!

Creme Brulee !!!! Sista we gonna be friends Ooo ya
:afro:

chloe
12-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Maple walnut seconded by pistachio; brand is irrelevant.

yum yum yum:laugh2:

fj1200
12-02-2010, 08:27 AM
French Silk, Sherman's in South Haven MI or Hudsonville Ice Cream; Like butter.

:wheresthedroolsmilie:

chloe
12-02-2010, 08:31 AM
French Silk, Sherman's in South Haven MI or Hudsonville Ice Cream; Like butter.

:wheresthedroolsmilie:

The drools on my chin baby, you made that sound so sexy, french, silk, sensual and smooth like butter.....what his name again, I mean whats the name brand ?:laugh2:

fj1200
12-02-2010, 08:34 AM
The drools on my chin baby, you made that sound so sexy, french, silk, sensual and smooth like butter.....what his name again, I mean whats the name brand ?:laugh2:

:bitestongue:

Umm, Sherman's or Hudsonville, those are the brands. And definitely NOT Edy's.

jimnyc
12-02-2010, 08:35 AM
The drools on my chin baby

Wow, you really are a naughty girl! :coffee:

chloe
12-02-2010, 08:39 AM
Wow, you really are a naughty girl! :coffee:

You don't know the half of it, but santa and I like our sleigh rides thats for sure :laugh:

jimnyc
12-02-2010, 08:42 AM
You don't know the half of it, but santa and I like our sleigh rides thats for sure :laugh:

Holy Crap! I think I'm in love! :thumb:

chloe
12-02-2010, 08:52 AM

heh heh heh if China won't kiss my ass I guess Santa has to, and we always share a bowl of birthday cake batter ice cream after.....in lieu of a smoke:laugh2:....but we might switch to that french silk....variety you know palin rider style

fj1200
12-02-2010, 09:21 AM

Just stay away from the amusement park. ;)

SassyLady
12-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Just stay away from the amusement park. ;)

awwww...some people have to take all the fun out of everything... :slap:

SassyLady
12-03-2010, 12:28 AM

Hey...I had first dibs ... she's going to the island with me ... now...if you want to be our cabana boy.....:laugh:

chloe
12-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Hey...I had first dibs ... she's going to the island with me ... now...if you want to be our cabana boy.....:laugh:

Mrs K, I love your role play imagination, Jim is our Cabana boy :laugh: (just go with it boss)

Here I was thinking we could play a New version of gilligans island mrs K aka ginger and I could be mary ann ohhhh & yeah remember that episode when gilligan found ice cream, only this time.....

SassyLady
12-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Mrs K, I love your role play imagination, Jim is our Cabana boy :laugh: (just go with it boss)

Here I was thinking we could play a New version of gilligans island mrs K aka ginger and I could be mary ann ohhhh & yeah remember that episode when gilligan found ice cream, only this time.....

Oooooohhh.....I like that .... can dmp and NT be our deckhands on the boat? Who's going to be the captain? Will Noir or PR be our Gilligan?

Kathianne
12-03-2010, 07:54 PM

Men! Hrrmmpf...

Sure thinks he can just wag and Chloe will come running. Ha! We got soldiers and dudes in just neckware. Cabana boy? I don't think so. :laugh2:

SassyLady
12-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Men! Hrrmmpf...

Sure thinks he can just wag and Chloe will come running. Ha! We got soldiers and dudes in just neckware. Cabana boy? I don't think so. :laugh2:

Ok...he can be our cabin boy and Kathianne ... you can be our Pirate Queen!

Kathianne
12-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Ok...he can be our cabin boy and Kathianne ... you can be our Pirate Queen!

Ooohhh, I like that. ;)

chloe
12-03-2010, 09:59 PM
:laugh2: Mrs K and dimples got a thing going on.....

EFIOYizNBhc

I would put Kathianne with a real bad boy.....Oh Yeah I mean Psycho blues baby:lol:

Me.....well I need a sweet tender gentleman....whatta bout The Gaff hmm??

Kathianne
12-03-2010, 10:03 PM
:laugh2: Mrs K and dimples got a thing going on.....

EFIOYizNBhc

I would put Kathianne with a real bad boy.....Oh Yeah I mean Psycho blues baby:lol:

Me.....well I need a sweet tender gentleman....whatta bout The Gaff hmm??

You are looking for trouble. :laugh2: PB is married and I'm really not into that!

chloe
12-03-2010, 10:05 PM
You are looking for trouble. :laugh2: PB is married and I'm really not into that!

Well...... I am naughty :rolleyes:......besides i thought it was just pretending anyway

Kathianne
12-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Well...... I am naughty :rolleyes:......besides i thought it was just pretending anyway

What? You mean I'm not in Hawaii on the 26th? :uhoh: Damn! ;)

chloe
12-03-2010, 10:21 PM
What? You mean I'm not in Hawaii on the 26th? :uhoh: Damn! ;)

Santa said: Sorry Girls, Thats the way I rolls baby, it was fun but you know I gots people to see and presents to deliver (if ya knows what I mean by deliver wink... ho ho ho) just enjoy the memory of the ride while ya had it little elvines...santa out !!!

(I should have warned ya about Santa and the games he plays ever since simon cowell shot him down at an audtion for american idol , he's been a real ass)

Kathianne
12-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Santa said: Sorry Girls, Thats the way I rolls baby, it was fun but you know I gots people to see and presents to deliver (if ya knows what I mean by deliver wink... ho ho ho) just enjoy the memory of the ride while ya had it little elvines...santa out !!!

(I should have warned ya about Santa and the games he plays ever since simon cowell shot him down at an audtion for american idol , he's been a real ass)

Well, dang! I'm going to go to bed and dream of what might have been. Santa, sorry really, but you suck!

SassyLady
12-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Well, I've never depended on Santa to deliver on my fantasies anyway ... I can do quite well on my own...thank you!!!

As far as I'm concerned I'm still on that yacht with my crew and Capt. Kath!

And dimples isn't the only one around here I got something going on with! :laugh::laugh:

chloe
12-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Well, I've never depended on Santa to deliver on my fantasies anyway ... I can do quite well on my own...thank you!!!

And dimples isn't the only one around here I got something going on with! :laugh::laugh:

:laugh2: I believe ya Mrs K, but I just liked saying dimples...he he

I like your new avatar it's my favorite legs one yet.

Kathianne
12-03-2010, 11:07 PM

I think I'm already committed to some S & M with Santa, no? ;)

chloe
12-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Well, dang! I'm going to go to bed and dream of what might have been. Santa, sorry really, but you suck!

:laugh: Trust me he's a charmer, he'll come sneaking back in and before you know it you find yourself sweet talked into another exciting adventure.....sweet dreams

chloe
12-03-2010, 11:13 PM
I think I'm already committed to some S & M with Santa, no? ;)

Yes isn't that odd, for some reason it seems men want to spank you first Hogtrash last summah then Santa.....I wonder is Palin Riders next...Ooo yeah I went that far with it mmhmm, I did.:rolleyes:

:coffee:

SassyLady
12-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Yes isn't that odd, for some reason it seems men want to spank you first Hogtrash last summah then Santa.....I wonder is Palin Riders next...Ooo yeah I went that far with it mmhmm, I did.:rolleyes:

Who's spanking who???

Kathianne
12-03-2010, 11:29 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/3a0sm.png

chloe
12-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Smooch

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7416/anmachesexy.jpg

SassyLady
12-03-2010, 11:48 PM
:cheers2::popcorn:

Abbey Marie
12-05-2010, 06:47 PM

OOh, remember the Conservative fantasies we used to write up? :cool:

SassyLady
12-05-2010, 07:23 PM
OOh, remember the Conservative fantasies we used to write up? :cool:

We had sooooooooo much fun!!!! Time to bring here... I think Chloe and Kathianne can keep up! But you need to jump in here Abbey ... you can be Mrs. Howell ... the millionaire with all the class!

Abbey Marie
12-05-2010, 11:52 PM
We had sooooooooo much fun!!!! Time to bring here... I think Chloe and Kathianne can keep up! But you need to jump in here Abbey ... you can be Mrs. Howell ... the millionaire with all the class!

I used to be Ginger, but whatever. :laugh:

Remember we had a conservative cruise ship fantasy that went on for quite a while, and it really upset the libs? Too funny.

SassyLady
12-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I used to be Ginger, but whatever. :laugh:

Remember we had a conservative cruise ship fantasy that went on for quite a while, and it really upset the libs? Too funny.

What I remember is that it didn't take much to upset the liberals on that board and they sure didn't like it when we starting have fun!!! They were so serious all the time.....over John Kerry of all things!!! :laugh:

Binky
12-06-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't really indulge in eating ice cream. It's not a biggy for me. On occasion I'll get a small carton of french vanilla, buttered pecan or cherry. And maybe a box of fudge sicyles. Or ice cream sandwiches. Other than those, that's it for me... Now a bag of popcorn is a different story....

SassyLady
12-06-2010, 02:06 PM
I don't really indulge in eating ice cream. It's not a biggy for me. On occasion I'll get a small carton of french vanilla, buttered pecan or cherry. And maybe a box of fudge sicyles. Or ice cream sandwiches. Other than those, that's it for me... Now a bag of popcorn is a different story....

That's great Binky .... we have a popcorn machine on the yacht we are taking to the tropical islands ..... jump on board and you can take charge of the popcorn and peanuts!! :popcorn:

Abbey Marie
12-08-2010, 02:21 AM
What I remember is that it didn't take much to upset the liberals on that board and they sure didn't like it when we starting have fun!!! They were so serious all the time.....over John Kerry of all things!!! :laugh:

Memories! You said it exactly right. They hated that we were having fun. Weird, isn't it? I also remember posting about how Kerry commanded his boat to run away from the shooting on the shore, leaving the others behind, and the board libs went ballistic over it.

I am bringing the following on our "Nobama Cruise":
1. Johnny Depp, as my personal masseuse and all-around cabin boy.
2. Barney Frank to clean the toilets, (but only while we are asleep 'cause I don't even want to see his face).

SassyLady
12-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Memories! You said it exactly right. They hated that we were having fun. Weird, isn't it? I also remember posting about how Kerry commanded his boat to run away from the shooting on the shore, leaving the others behind, and the board libs went ballistic over it.

I am bringing the following on our "Nobama Cruise":
1. Johnny Depp, as my personal masseuse and all-around cabin boy.
2. Barney Frank to clean the toilets, (but only while we are asleep 'cause I don't even want to see his face).

Oh, Abbey, didn't you get tired of Johnny on that last cruise? Is he going to wear his Captain Jack outfit or something else? I think I'd like him to be Williy Wonka for this cruise ... gotta have chocolate!! Binky likes popcorn so I don't think she'll get in the way!

I do like the idea of BF cleaning toilets ... maybe he can get Charlie Rangel to help him.....but, truthfully, I'd rather clean my own than have those guys on our cruise!!

Abbey Marie
12-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Oh, Abbey, didn't you get tired of Johnny on that last cruise? Is he going to wear his Captain Jack outfit or something else? I think I'd like him to be Williy Wonka for this cruise ... gotta have chocolate!! Binky likes popcorn so I don't think she'll get in the way!

I do like the idea of BF cleaning toilets ... maybe he can get Charlie Rangel to help him.....but, truthfully, I'd rather clean my own than have those guys on our cruise!!

You raise a good, point SL. No crazy libs allowed on our cruise. He'd do a poor job if it anyway.

As for being tired of Johnny, I really don't know if that's possible. :laugh: Maybe you can expand my horizons with another suggestion...

First stop: Cuba, where we will have a huge, obnoxious energy-guzzling party, to show off the superiority of Capitalism. Mojitos for all!

SassyLady
12-08-2010, 02:43 PM
You raise a good, point SL. No crazy libs allowed on our cruise. He'd do a poor job if it anyway.

As for being tired of Johnny, I really don't know if that's possible. :laugh: Maybe you can expand my horizons with another suggestion...

First stop: Cuba, where we will have a huge, obnoxious energy-guzzling party, to show off the superiority of Capitalism. Mojitos for all!

Hey, I can see you and Johnny doing the Argentine Tango.....just don't ask me to do that silly Macarena .... or whatever it is they do on cruises.
:dance:

Mojitos!!! :cheers2:

chloe
12-14-2010, 08:22 AM
I can see our new DP Member BUZZCOCK really enjoying the honey in blue bunny:laugh2:, I'm very excited to read his introduction....he seems a little shy eh ladies?