PDA

View Full Version : I wish the liberal poor would realize ONE thing...

darin
12-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Just one thing would possibly help them pull their collective heads out of their asses.

Salaries are not simply 'paid'...they are earned. I am not 'magically' or 'luckily' paid my salary - I work for, and earn my salary. See, it's as if the liberal leadership propagates, and the mindless poor believe salaries are decided by, i dunno...a spin of the wheel or a salary card (see: the board game of Life), and thus, SOME people are simply 'more fortunate' than others. Because they are no better as people, simply more fortunate, it's GOOD to steal their money and give it to others, who, obviously are NOT less capable or less driven, they simply were assigned the wrong 'career card'.

Fortunate...that's a word I hear a lot. Fortunate people are not lucky. They are hard-working. They earn their Fortunes the old fashioned way - drive and a willingness to fail.

CSM
12-02-2010, 05:51 AM
It all ties together in that self discipline, responsibility for ones own actions, a sense of integrity and even just plain old common sense all combine to some extent to make any individual "successful". For those lacking one or more of those traits it is far easier to attribute success to pure luck than to admit some personal flaw.