PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed! Obama is intentionally working to make America dependent upon foreign oil!

johnwk
12-02-2010, 08:53 PM
SEE: Obama: No East Coast offshore drilling (http://www.fox43tv.com/dpps/news/local/obama-says-no-east-coast-offshore-drilling-jw_3665966)

"WASHINGTON (AP) - In a reversal, the Obama administration said Wednesday it will not pursue offshore drilling off the East Coast of the U.S. and the eastern Gulf of Mexico."

While Obama Underwrites Offshore Drilling (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203863204574346610120524166.html) to the tune of $2 BILLION for Petrobras, Brazil's state-owned oil company, he is determined to shut down drilling in Florida’s gulf coast and kill 10’s of thousands of oil drilling related jobs for Americans, so his pal George Soros, who has invested over $800 million in Petrobras, will make out very, very well, when America is made totally dependent upon foreign oil.

The question is, is America being taken over by domestic enemies without a shot being fired?

JWK

America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of DOMESTIC ENEMIES (http://cpc.grijalva.house.gov/index.cfm?ContentID=166&ParentID=0&SectionID=4&SectionTree=4&lnk=b&ItemID=164) who have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the destruction of our manufacturing capabilities; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the destruction of our nation’s health care delivery system, the looting of both our federal treasury and a mandatory retirement pension fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency, and, the future enslavement of our children and grand children via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

johnwk
12-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Is it really so difficult to see how the force of our government is being used to fatten the fortunes of Obama’s internationalist pals who have no allegiance to America or any nation?

We just found out that our federal treasury has been plundered and billions upon billions, perhaps trillions of dollars have been laundered into the hands of foreign banks supposedly to save America’s banking system.

The American Taxpayer has become a tax slave!

Is it not time for the American People to rise up and dish out SOME WELL DESERVED PUNISHMENT (http://www.imageenvision.com/illustration/1775-the-bostonians-paying-the-exciseman-or-tarring-and-feathering-by-jvpd) to those who are using their office of public trust to plunder our national treasury?

JWK

Black working people who support Obama are absolutely correct when they say, as a general statement, “its all about the Benjamins”. But, do hard working black voters realize they are being betrayed by Obama's "agents of change“ and will remain tax slaves ___ useful to work and pay taxes to fatten the fortunes of Obama’s pals while working on Obama’s federal plantation?

fj1200
12-04-2010, 01:59 PM
We just found out that our federal treasury has been plundered and billions upon billions, perhaps trillions of dollars have been laundered into the hands of foreign banks supposedly to save America’s banking system.

Is this what you're referring to?

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=111&sid=2184235

You do know that it wasn't the "treasury" that's been "plundered?" That it was loans made by the Fed?

But I wouldn't expect you to be a fan of the Fed though, not in the constitution and all.

johnwk
12-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Is this what you're referring to?

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=111&sid=2184235

You do know that it wasn't the "treasury" that's been "plundered?" That it was loans made by the Fed?

[silly comment edited out].

And where do the “Federal Reserve Notes” come from which are loaned out?

JWK

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man's field by the sweat of the poor man's brow."_____ Daniel Webster.

fj1200
12-04-2010, 07:36 PM
And where do the “Federal Reserve Notes” come from which are loaned out?

I'm just not sure if you don't understand how the Fed works or how a loan works? That whole lender of last resort thing.

johnwk
12-04-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm just not sure if you don't understand how the Fed works or how a loan works? That whole lender of last resort thing.

I believe the question was: And where do the “Federal Reserve Notes” come from which are loaned out?

JWK

"*23. This vote in the affirmative by Virga. was occasioned by the acquiescence of Mr. Madison who became satisfied that striking out the words would not disable the Govt. from the use of public notes as far as they could be safe & proper; & would only cut off the pretext for a paper currency, and particularly for making the bills a tender either for public or private debts."

The Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787, reported by James Madison, August 16 (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/debates_816.asp)

logroller
12-05-2010, 01:43 AM
Hey john,

Weren't we already dependant on foreign oil?

Or did you mean more?

logroller
12-05-2010, 01:48 AM
America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of DOMESTIC ENEMIES (http://cpc.grijalva.house.gov/index.cfm?ContentID=166&ParentID=0&SectionID=4&SectionTree=4&lnk=b&ItemID=164) who have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the destruction of our manufacturing capabilities; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the destruction of our nation’s health care delivery system, the looting of both our federal treasury and a mandatory retirement pension fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency, and, the future enslavement of our children and grand children via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

Well said, I don't completely agree, but well said! I noticed the italics; is this your wording or did you quote another? source?

fj1200
12-05-2010, 02:20 PM
I believe the question was: And where do the “Federal Reserve Notes” come from which are loaned out?

It's a stupid rhetorical question which leaves...

johnwk
12-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Hey john,

Weren't we already dependant on foreign oil?

Or did you mean more?

You are correct. "More" is exactly what I was thinking!

Thank you for correcting me!

JWK

Health care by consent of the governed (Article 5) our amendment process --- tyranny by a PROGRESSIVE (http://cpc.grijalva.house.gov/index.cfm?ContentID=166&ParentID=0&SectionID=4&SectionTree=4&lnk=b&ItemID=164) majority vote in Congress!

johnwk
12-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Well said, I don't completely agree, but well said! I noticed the italics; is this your wording or did you quote another? source?

My words.

JWK

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance."__ James Madison

johnwk
12-05-2010, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by johnwk

Originally Posted by fj1200

It's a stupid rhetorical question which leaves...

Asking where “Federal Reserve Notes” come from and are then loan out is a rhetorical question? I would imagine the issuer of a promissory note is a vital question when determining who is responsible for making good on the promissory note. But heck, you seem to be the expert around here who has brought up the “lender of last resort thing”. So I’m sure you will enlighten us all especially when you rhetorically ask “You do know that it wasn't the "treasury" that's been "plundered?" That it was loans made by the Fed?”

JWK

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man's field by the sweat of the poor man's brow."_____ Daniel Webster.

fj1200
12-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Asking where “Federal Reserve Notes” come from and are then loan out is a rhetorical question? I would imagine the issuer of a promissory note is a vital question when determining who is responsible for making good on the promissory note. But heck, you seem to be the expert around here who has brought up the “lender of last resort thing”. So I’m sure you will enlighten us all especially when you rhetorically ask “You do know that it wasn't the "treasury" that's been "plundered?" That it was loans made by the Fed?”

The whole premise of your original statement was completely ridiculous.

That the treasury issues debt and the Fed buys/sells the debt to expand/contract the supply of money is completely off of the point. The treasury has not been plundered when the Fed steps in to supply liquidity by providing temporary loans just like you don't plunder the banking system when you borrow money to buy a house.

So rather than this pointless back and forth would you like to expand on the point you were trying to make?

johnwk
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
The whole premise of your original statement was completely ridiculous.

That the treasury issues debt and the Fed buys/sells the debt to expand/contract the supply of money is completely off of the point. The treasury has not been plundered when the Fed steps in to supply liquidity by providing temporary loans just like you don't plunder the banking system when you borrow money to buy a house.

So rather than this pointless back and forth would you like to expand on the point you were trying to make?

The question was: And where do the “Federal Reserve Notes” come from which are loaned out?

You did rhetorically ask “You do know that it wasn't the "treasury" that's been "plundered?" That it was loans made by the Fed?”

Look, if they made loans, where did the Federal Reserve Notes which they loan out come from. Do they keep that amount of cash on hand. Come now, help me out here.
JWK

fj1200
12-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Look, if they made loans, where did the Federal Reserve Notes which they loan out come from. Do they keep that amount of cash on hand. Come now, help me out here.

Do you not understand the concept of a LOAN?

johnwk
12-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Now that the distraction introduced into the thread seems to have simmered down, let us get back to the subject of the thread ___ Obama intentionally working to make the United States more dependent upon foreign oil, See: Obama administration reimposes offshore oil drilling ban (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/post-carbon/2010/12/obama_administration_will_ban.html?hpid=topnews)

“Interior Secretary Ken Salazar announced Wednesday afternoon that the Obama administration will not allow offshore oil drilling in the eastern Gulf of Mexico or off the Atlantic and Pacific coasts as part of the next five-year drilling plan, reversing two key policy changes President Obama announced in late March”

There is no question that the Obama Administration is engaging in outright tyranny and threatening our national security by arbitrarily closing down America’s ability to develop natural resources off her coasts.

But to understand the full impact of what Obama and his Administration is up to, one must review the fundamental rules of constitutional law, one of which is, Congress may not delegate its essential lawmaking powers to establish principles, standards, or general public policy! And, the president’s powers are extremely limited as defined under Article II of Constitution.

Keep in mind that “all” legislative power is vested in Congress, and for our president or an un-elected presidential appointee to close down a lawful enterprise in America is not only usurping a power to establish public policy, it is a circumvention of the separation of powers written into our Constitution, and a despotic denial of our Constitution’s guarantee to a “Republican Form of Government” [see art. 4, sec. 4] in which each State’s Representatives and Senators who are solely vested with law making power, are to debate such issues and then enact law should new law be found necessary to deal with a new circumstance.

The Obama administration is acting beyond the four corners of our written Constitution and making a mockery of the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted. Unfortunately, our elected members of Congress are allowing this despotic exercise of power by the President by not moving to impeach him for malfeasance, misfeasance and/or nonfeasance, all of which are misdemeanors, but enough to have him removed from office!

JWK

fj1200
12-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Now that the distraction introduced into the thread seems to have simmered down...

You shouldn't have put it in there simpleton.