PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming Nuts Strip In Public To Promote Agenda

red states rule
12-03-2010, 04:19 AM
A bunch of global warming nuts decided the best way to promote their cause was to undress in a lunch room

And these idiots wonder why few people takes them seriously

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UpruzZu" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UpruzZu" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

abso
12-03-2010, 04:55 AM
well, i have to say, they got the attention they wanted, a stupid way indeed but its effective.

anyway, i admire their enthusiasm to their cause.

red states rule
12-03-2010, 04:59 AM
well, i have to say, they got the attention they wanted, a stupid way indeed but its effective.

anyway, i admire their enthusiasm to their cause.

Despite the fact global wamring is a farce and nothing but another way for libs to redistribute wealth?

John Coleman, founder of the Weather Channel, in an hour-long television documentary titled "Global Warming: The Other Side," presents evidence that our National Climatic Data Center has been manipulating weather data just as the now disgraced and under investigation British University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit. The NCDC is a division of the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Its manipulated climate data is used by the Goddard Institute of Space Studies, which is a division of the National Aeronautical and Space Administration.

The Coleman documentary presents research by computer expert E. Michael Smith and Certified Consulting Meteorologist Joseph D'Aleo. During the 1960s and into the 1980s, the number of stations used for calculating global surface temperatures was about 6,000. By 1990, the number of stations dropped rapidly to about 1,500. Most of the stations lost were in the colder regions of the Earth. Not adjusting for their lost made temperatures appear to be higher than was in fact the case. According to Science & Environmental Policy Project, Russia reported that CRU was ignoring data from colder regions of Russia, even though these stations were still reporting data. That means data loss was not simply the result of station closings but deliberate decisions by CRU to ignore them in order to hype their global warming claims. D'Aleo and Smith report that our NCDC engaged in similar deceptive activity where they have dropped stations, particularly in colder climates, higher elevations or closer to the polar regions. Temperatures are now simply projected for these colder stations from other stations, usually in warmer climates.

http://townhall.com/columnists/WalterEWilliams/2010/02/03/global_warming_update

BTW, what would happen to those kids if they undressed in public in your part of the world?

abso
12-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Despite the fact global wamring is a farce and nothing but another way for libs to redistribute wealth?

i didnt say that i support their cause or that i care about it, i just said that i admire their enthusiasm about it, nothing more.

BTW, what would happen to those kids if they undressed in public in your part of the world?

despite the fact that its irrelevant question, but i will answer, i am not sure, but i think they will be arrested for indecent conduct in puplic, but no jail time will be served, probably a fine will be paid, thats about egypt, about other arabian countries, i dont know what their laws say about this situation, and i dont care.

revelarts
12-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Naked young woman are very effective attention getter. Been exploited in advertising for years.

where are the hard core feminist when you need um?

fj1200
12-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Do MKP and chloe believe in global warming yet?

abso
12-03-2010, 10:26 AM

keep dreaming :laugh:

Jeff
12-03-2010, 11:04 AM
This is what our colleges are teaching our kids , turning them into mindless liberals that play follow the leader, as for the removing of clothes , hell what young kid doesn't want to have a reason to have fun , check out spring break and what goes on at these places

red states rule
12-04-2010, 04:42 AM

Don't forget Kathianne and Abbey

MKP, Chloe, Kat, and Abbey all remind me of dinner at Red Lobster. When they bring you your food the server tell you "Careful this dish is hot"

red states rule
12-04-2010, 04:43 AM
This is what our colleges are teaching our kids , turning them into mindless liberals that play follow the leader, as for the removing of clothes , hell what young kid doesn't want to have a reason to have fun , check out spring break and what goes on at these places

and the parents pay big bucks to send their kids to these liberal indoctrination centers

red states rule
12-04-2010, 04:47 AM
i didnt say that i support their cause or that i care about it, i just said that i admire their enthusiasm about it, nothing more.

despite the fact that its irrelevant question, but i will answer, i am not sure, but i think they will be arrested for indecent conduct in puplic, but no jail time will be served, probably a fine will be paid, thats about egypt, about other arabian countries, i dont know what their laws say about this situation, and i dont care.

There is no enthusiasm to admire. These skulls full of much have no job by which to pay higher taxes. The bimbo with the sign "Carbon Tax Me" pays no taxes to begin with

Her parents will be the ones paying the tax

But if this insane quest of theirs comes to pass, the cost of everything will go up

Then they will strip in public to protest the greed of corporations and a free market economy

SassyLady
12-04-2010, 05:49 AM

I'm always hot!!!

Oh, wait, those are hot flashes....or, power surges.... fanning myself.

SassyLady
12-04-2010, 05:50 AM

MKP, Chloe, Kat, and Abbey all remind me of dinner at Red Lobster. When they bring you your food the server tell you "Careful this dish is hot"

Hey, are you calling me a dish?

Noir
12-04-2010, 06:13 AM
Objective- Publicity.
Outcome-Success.

fj1200
12-04-2010, 07:54 AM

My mistake, I'll be sure and include them in all my DP fantasies from now on.

Uh, I don't think that came out right.

red states rule
12-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Hey, are you calling me a dish?

With all due respect

Of course I also think about you, Kat, Abbey, and Chloe as I am driving along and see this sign

http://www.simplesignshop.com/images/150/dangerous_curves_sign.jpg

abso
12-05-2010, 07:13 AM
There is no enthusiasm to admire. These skulls full of much have no job by which to pay higher taxes. The bimbo with the sign "Carbon Tax Me" pays no taxes to begin with

Her parents will be the ones paying the tax

But if this insane quest of theirs comes to pass, the cost of everything will go up

Then they will strip in public to protest the greed of corporations and a free market economy

i am not talking about the outcome of their work or the result that would happen if they achieved their goal, i am just talking about their enthusiasm to their cause, they stripped in puplic to get attention for it, so that at least shows their dedication to their cause even if its stupid or wrong.

and i agree that a carbon tax will make everything cost much higher because right now there is no technology able to reduce the carbon emission to nothing, and we will all get affected by the higher prices while no higher salaries will be paid, which is something that will harm us more than the carbon emission and global warming.

red states rule
12-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Objective- Publicity.
Outcome-Success.

The real objective Noir is the usual objective of liberals when they stage these protests. They acccomplish NOTHING, they bitch and moan about a nonissue, and they leave feeling so damn good about themselves. It is al about them.

But they slap each other on the back because they "care" so much about the issue

and in the end, if they get their wish (the carbon tax) it will only hurt the very people they claim to care so much about. It will put more people out of work, it will make everything cost more, and the liberal base will also get screwed.

But as usual, the liberal base wil not admit that fact. No, they will blame Bush, blame the evil corporations, and talk about yet another vast right wing conspiracy

red states rule
12-05-2010, 07:22 AM
i am not talking about the outcome of their work or the result that would happen if they achieved their goal, i am just talking about their enthusiasm to their cause, they stripped in puplic to get attention for it, so that at least shows their dedication to their cause even if its stupid or wrong.

and i agree that a carbon tax will make everything cost much higher because right now there is no technology able to reduce the carbon emission to nothing, and we will all get affected by the higher prices while no higher salaries will be paid, which is something that will harm us more than the carbon emission and global warming.

It is not about their "cause" - it is about them

They are typcial pain in the ass liberals who do not have a clue about the real world

Read my pervious post

Noir
12-05-2010, 11:06 AM
The real objective Noir is the usual objective of liberals when they stage these protests.

Yeah, infect it's tye same objective of EVERY protest held by ANYONE - Publicy.

They acccomplish NOTHING

They accomplish their objective.

abso
12-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Objective- Publicity.
Outcome-Success.

if puplicity were their only goal, then i would have to agree with you, because they achieved it in a very effective way.

but their actual goal isnt just puplicity for their cause, they didnt just want to tell people that they exist, or that there is something called global warming, because we all are already aware that such subject exist, some agree with it, and some disagree but we all know about global warming, so they didnt just want to tell people about it, they wanted the support of their cause, and the support for such causes is never gained by such idiotic methods, so they failed to achieve their main goal, they will never get the support they wanted by stripping in puplic.

red states rule
12-06-2010, 05:00 AM
Yeah, infect it's tye same objective of EVERY protest held by ANYONE - Publicy.

They accomplish their objective.

If their objective was to show what a bunch of idiots members of the global warming crowd are then I agree they accomplished their objective

I better go warm up my car, since it is covered in frost this morning due to the effects of global warming

Noir
12-06-2010, 05:11 AM
if puplicity were their only goal, then i would have to agree with you, because they achieved it in a very effective way.

but their actual goal isnt just puplicity for their cause, they didnt just want to tell people that they exist, or that there is something called global warming, because we all are already aware that such subject exist, some agree with it, and some disagree but we all know about global warming, so they didnt just want to tell people about it, they wanted the support of their cause, and the support for such causes is never gained by such idiotic methods, so they failed to achieve their main goal, they will never get the support they wanted by stripping in puplic.

No, their only goal was publicity. Publicity that causes debate.

They run about naked.
Some global warming skeptics people post about how they are idiots.
Non-global warming skeptics then reply saying 'gettin naked may be silly but global warming is a very real theat and we blah blah blah.'

The point of this was publicity in order to spark further debate.

red states rule
12-06-2010, 05:14 AM
From RFK Jr

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who flies around on private planes so as to tell larger numbers of people how they must live their lives in order to save the planet, wrote a column last year on the lack of winter weather in Washington, D.C.

In Virginia, the weather also has changed dramatically. Recently arrived residents in the northern suburbs, accustomed to today's anemic winters, might find it astonishing to learn that there were once ski runs on Ballantrae Hill in McLean, with a rope tow and local ski club. Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don't own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.

In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt. On weekend afternoons, we commonly joined hundreds of Georgetown residents for ice skating on Washington's C&O Canal, which these days rarely freezes enough to safely skate.

Meanwhile, Exxon Mobil and its carbon cronies continue to pour money into think tanks whose purpose is to deceive the American public into believing that global warming is a fantasy.

Having shoveled my walk five times in the midst of this past weekend's extreme cold and blizzard, I think perhaps RFK, Jr. should leave weather analysis to the meteorologists instead of trying to attribute every global phenomenon to anthropogenic climate change.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/news/rfk-jr-15-months-ago-global-warming-means-no-snow-or-cold-dc#ixzz17KDDMb71

and we all know what happened in January and Feb 2010 in DC

If not here is a reminder

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWNyO_1wMo0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWNyO_1wMo0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

logroller
12-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Objective- Publicity.
Outcome-Success.

I disagree, I think their execution was flawed. If you take your clothes off and hold a sign -- people aren't looking at the sign. Bodypaint -- that's the ticket!!!

red states rule
12-07-2010, 04:10 AM
More words of wisdom from those who wanted to pass Cap and Tax

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt6RXuWKzQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt6RXuWKzQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>