PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to MrsKurtsPrincess???

SassyLady
12-05-2010, 07:09 AM
MrsKurtsPrincess is getting a divorce from Mr. Kurt and so it's time to get a new name. I've been thinking long and hard about something to launch my new status and yet retain the royalty I've built up over the years and to ease into the new me I seem to be developing around here. Don't want to be a princess anymore .... or a queen ... so I've decided to be a Lady ..... a classy sassy lady.... so my new name is officially

SassyLady .... hope y'all like it!!

Ooooo....this is going to be fun!!!

jimnyc
12-05-2010, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the board, SassyLady. All new members must show me a picture of their boobies. You can PM them to me if you don't want the rest to see.

Oh, nevermind, it's you, thought it was a new member and I could get a few snapshots before "she" knew me. :coffee:

red states rule
12-05-2010, 08:58 AM
MrsKurtsPrincess is getting a divorce from Mr. Kurt and so it's time to get a new name. I've been thinking long and hard about something to launch my new status and yet retain the royalty I've built up over the years and to ease into the new me I seem to be developing around here. Don't want to be a princess anymore .... or a queen ... so I've decided to be a Lady ..... a classy sassy lady.... so my new name is officially

Since you are "back on the market" let me know where I can send my resume for your consideration :laugh2:

Have fun and start enjoying life girl

chloe
12-05-2010, 08:58 AM

I like the new name, ohh I'm sorry about the divorce, but just like Lucy I'm so excited to start being a busy body and hook you up with handsome successful men:laugh:

Shameless:rolleyes:

Kathianne
12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
It fits like a glove!

red states rule
12-05-2010, 10:02 AM
It fits like a glove!

A black leather glove of course

revelarts
12-05-2010, 10:45 AM
the Princess is dead, long live the Lady

SassyLady
12-05-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm feeling pretty Sassy .... went to a wedding yesterday and had my black velvet and sequins and silver Cinderella shoes on! WoooEeee! I was flirting and not feeling one bit guilty.

And, walking through the supermarket .... wow...... knew there were men out there but never took a second look .... now...all I can say is ....NICE!!!

RSR ... I've known you long enough to know that your resume would be one of the top 10!!!

Chole .... not ready to hook up ... I'm just window shopping for now and exercising my wings .... 17 years of keeping them tied down .... stretching......ummmmmm, big stretch ....feels good!

And that glove .... black velvet with a little touch of red lace around the wrist with a couple of diamonds hidden in there somewhere....with just a hint of my perfume lingering ... Obsession.

:coffee:

Abbey Marie
12-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Now this is going to take some getting used to- since we go way back and all. But I like it! It fits you like Spanx!

SassyLady
12-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Now this is going to take some getting used to- since we go way back and all. But I like it! It fits you like Spanx!

I know, huh!? I came back in here today and keep asking myself ... who's this SassyLady poster?! :slap:

And, at even my Spanx are black!!!

Thunderknuckles
12-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Sorry to hear the news. A marriage that has failed is always a sad thing to see. In any case, I wish you the best and hope both of you find peace and happiness :)

As for the rest of the men on this board, you guys are some nasty vultures lol

SassyLady
12-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Sorry to hear the news. A marriage that has failed is always a sad thing to see. In any case, I wish you the best and hope both of you find peace and happiness :)

As for the rest of the men on this board, you guys are some nasty vultures lol

Thank you Thunder ... we've been married for 17 years and separated for a year working on it ... didn't work out so we are moving forward with a divorce. Next few months will be rough, but I'm ready to move forward and put the past behind.

red states rule
12-06-2010, 05:06 AM
RSR ... I've known you long enough to know that your resume would be one of the top 10!!!

:coffee:

Only in the Top 10????????

I better go back and "enhanch" my resume some more :laugh2:

I do wish you nothing but happiness and joy in your future

logroller
12-06-2010, 05:11 AM
boobies::laugh:

SassyLady
12-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Only in the Top 10????????

I better go back and "enhanch" my resume some more :laugh2:

I do wish you nothing but happiness and joy in your future

You're in the top 10 because you're sweet (like a pit bull), consistent, persistent and a gentleman....but having a "love of my life" is a deal breaker!! Sorry! :wink2: