PDA

View Full Version : DebatePolicy, Cinco De Mayo, 2007

Psychoblues
05-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Ain't it a wonderful day,,,,night,,,morning!!!!!!!

Set 'em up bartender. The usuals will suffice. Glad to see many of you here and if I'm not around later I hope the bartender will accomodate your requests and as always, put it on my tab!!!!!

The first day of the DP daily thread was GREAT!!!! I hope that others will join us here and enjoy this forum and this board as it is intended to be enjoyed!!!!!

I would like to see some informational items added here on this thread that we can all find entertaining and I need some help doing that. I only request that information provided be tasteful, clean and always on a positive and upbeat note. I am certain some of you will help me with this. Please PM me or email me and we will get together and formulate a plan and criterion for a DebatePolicy Daily Thread here in the Lounge.

That said, I think I'll have a Busch.

PS. I'll be racing tonight so I probably won't be around until long after midnight Central time. If someone would be so kind as to start this thread for Sunday I promise I will contribute as soon as I get in. And you know what that means!!!!! The refreshments are on the House!!!!!!!!!!!

With

gabosaurus
05-05-2007, 01:20 AM
Let's celebrate Cinco De Mayo in the best way possible -- by sending a bunch of cute illegal Mexican boys over to date the daughters of Conservative Republicans.
Cervazas will be on the house! :cheers2:

Pale Rider
05-05-2007, 03:00 AM
Let's celebrate Cinco De Mayo in the best way possible -- by sending a bunch of cute illegal Mexican boys over to date the daughters of Conservative Republicans.

I'm for that. Start with the bush twins.

05-05-2007, 03:53 AM
I'm for that. Start with the bush twins.

Aww. save atleast one for the rest of us:p

KarlMarx
05-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Well ... MY parents, aunts, uncles and so forth are immigrants. They didn't sneak under a fence to get here either. They did it the old fashioned way, they EARNED it (does anyone remember that commercial?).

They all came in through the port of New York became citizens, assimilated, pay taxes, vote... the whole ball o' wax.

So gabby, perhaps someday you'll have a daughter. Just hope that she won't be impregnated, given an incurable disease, or suffer some other horrible fate at the hands of one of your precious illegal immigrants. If, Lord forbid, that happens, ol' Sanchez will probably flee across the border to good ol' Mexico just to escape prosecution, child support and what not.

But, if it were to happen, my money says, you'd change your attitude faster than Speedy Gonzalez can do the 100 yard dash!

diuretic
05-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Well ... MY parents, aunts, uncles and so forth are immigrants. They didn't sneak under a fence to get here either. They did it the old fashioned way, they EARNED it (does anyone remember that commercial?).

They all came in through the port of New York became citizens, assimilated, pay taxes, vote... the whole ball o' wax.

So gabby, perhaps someday you'll have a daughter. Just hope that she won't be impregnated, given an incurable disease, or suffer some other horrible fate at the hands of one of your precious illegal immigrants. If, Lord forbid, that happens, ol' Sanchez will probably flee across the border to good ol' Mexico just to escape prosecution, child support and what not.

But, if it were to happen, my money says, you'd change your attitude faster than Speedy Gonzalez can do the 100 yard dash!

By the way Karl, happy birthday - 5 May 1818 if I remember rightly. :laugh2:

KarlMarx
05-05-2007, 08:51 AM
By the way Karl, happy birthday - 5 May 1818 if I remember rightly. :laugh2:
thanks! :)

5stringJeff
05-05-2007, 07:43 PM

You must not want the illegals to survive the night.

Gaffer
05-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Ahhhh cinco de mayo. It was the day the french first landed in mexico and engaged the mexican army. The mexican army kicked their ass. So they went back to their ships, got more men and equipment and marched through mexico like a knife through butter. It was the only victory the mexicans had against the french until their withdrawl. But makes for a good holiday tho it actually is the begining of the french occupation.

:cheers2: