PDA

View Full Version : Dems On Obama - F*** Him

red states rule
12-10-2010, 03:14 AM
Looks like the liberal media is not as upset over this as they were when Joe Wilson yelled "You lie" to Obama

It is fun to watch the liberal squirm and have to report on stories like this

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k48PsV7ST0I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k48PsV7ST0I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

red states rule
12-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Libs do not seem to care about the "F" comment - not nearly as much they were over Joe Wilson

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8xeE6UJM9QE&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8xeE6UJM9QE&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

logroller
12-10-2010, 04:01 AM
Maybe I misunderstand what is meant by "closed door meeting." I assume it meant what happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors-- or is that just Vegas!

In regards to Joe Wilson's outburst; anybody who respects the Constitution should be upset, not just dems and liberals. The president is granted, by the Constitution (Art. II, sect. 3), the ability to give to the Congress, not exchange, Information of the State of theUnion.
The validity of his outburst doesn't justify his action -- interupting him was a blatant usurpation of executive power.

red states rule
12-10-2010, 04:05 AM
Maybe I misunderstand what is meant by "closed door meeting." I assume it meant what happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors-- or is that just Vegas!

In regards to Joe Wilson's outburst; the president is granted by the Constitution (Art. II, sect. 2): the right to address Congress. The validity of his outburst doesn't justify his action -- interupting him was a blatant usurpation of executive power.

Obama was lying and he was called on it

Do I need to take you on a trip down Memory Lane and show you how Dems reacted when Pres Bush talked about Social Security going broke? One guy yelling at Obama is very very mild compared to the libs lound booing

the bottom line is, libs are so obsessed with punishing success they continue to ignore the message the voters sent them on November 2

logroller
12-10-2010, 06:28 AM
Come on Red, two wrongs don't make a right!

Missileman
12-10-2010, 08:36 AM
The validity of his outburst doesn't justify his action -- interupting him was a blatant usurpation of executive power.

No more so than Pelosi erupting into a standing ovation every other sentence.

logroller
12-10-2010, 04:55 PM
No more so than Pelosi erupting into a standing ovation every other sentence.

I agree, the state of the union shouldn't be a peprally:lame2:. Though , again, two wrongs don't make a right.

Additionally, there is something about her I don't trust; I mean, beyond the fact she's a power-monger. I didn't like Gingrich either, but I believed what he said. (I don't have an opinion on Hastert, so I guess he's cool in my book!)

red states rule
12-10-2010, 06:53 PM
And the State of the Union speech should not be used by the President tell blatant lies about the USSC as the Justices are sitting in front of him

Back to the topic at hand, the liberal media is ignoring this story (But boy did they jump al over the Joe Wilson comment)

Anyone surprised?

Thursday's network newscasts and Friday's morning shows all ignored the report that an unidentified Democratic House member muttered, "F**k the President" during a closed door meeting on a compromise over taxes. Yet, many journalists professed outrage when Congressman Joe Wilson yelled "You lie" at President Obama in 2009.

ABC's The Note website on Thursday afternoon explained, "An unidentified Democratic lawmaker let slip his frustration at President Obama’s proposed tax compromise, apparently muttering "f**k the president," during a heated debate this morning."

Yet, when GMA reporter Jon Karl covered the story on Friday, he reported more sanitized details of conflict: "...Yesterday, you had the House Democrats actually chanting, 'no, we can't' at a private meeting."

On CBS's Early Show, news reader Jeff Glor followed a similar track, allowing, "And during the meeting, some Democrats chanted 'Just say no.' They insist on changes to scale back tax breaks for the rich." (This line was also quoted on Thursday's CBS Evening News.)

Over on NBC's Today, Kelly O'Donnell described House Democrats simply as "defiant." She added that opposition on the left to the deal was, "a liberal rebellion against the White House over the tax cut compromise." The only possible hint of an expletive used against the President came when O'Donnell referenced a visit by Joe Biden to Capitol Hill. According to O'Donnell, this "only stirred up emotions."

On Thursday's Nightly News she deemed the conflict a "family feud."

In contrast, on September 14, 2009, five days after Congressman Wilson's outburst in front of Congress and Obama, Face the Nation host Bob Schieffer derided the Republican as "just one ugly sign of the mindless meanness that has settled over our politics."

On the September 15 Sunday Morning, commentator Nancy Giles condemned Wilson: "That’s the voice of Representative Joe Wilson of South Carolina, not some drunk at open mic night, calling the President a liar."

Obviously there's a difference between an unidentified representative and a nationally televised embarrassing moment, but what if this mystery representative had been a Republican?

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2010/12/10/dem-congressman-fumes-fk-president-all-three-networks-ignore#ixzz17kwDBptz

NightTrain
12-10-2010, 06:59 PM
And the State of the Union speech should not be used by the President tell blatant lies about the USSC as the Justices are sitting in front of him

Back to the topic at hand, the liberal media is ignoring this story (But boy did they jump al over the Joe Wilson comment)

Anyone surprised?

It is an entirely different response from the media, but that's no surprise.

I think it's pretty amusing. Obama's destroyed them all, they see it and they're pissed that they are firmly tied to that sinking ship. I don't think Pelosi is very popular, either, within the liberal ranks.

red states rule
12-10-2010, 07:01 PM
It is an entirely different response from the media, but that's no surprise.

I think it's pretty amusing. Obama's destroyed them all, they see it and they're pissed that they are firmly tied to that sinking ship. I don't think Pelosi is very popular, either, within the liberal ranks.

http://www.newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/width336/cartoons/demfoodfight.jpg

SassyLady
12-10-2010, 09:07 PM
why do libs expect conservatives to always take the higher road? When libs act out it's like telling the jury to disregard what was said ... you saw it, you heard it, but are not allowed to let it sway your judgement.

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-11-2010, 04:17 PM
HELL Most Conservatives have been saying that for 2 years now:clap: Guess Liberals are just slow:laugh2: