PDA

View Full Version : Back to Kick ass!

TheSage
05-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey all you neocon, jew worhsipping, america sellouts!

Im back again to entertain, vex, and mystify!

So who missed me?

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Is that a Glasgow Rangers supporter in your avatar? Wrong colours for Partick I know that.

Dilloduck
05-05-2007, 09:19 AM

So who missed me?

I did. Creative conservative insanity is sorely lacking. You got your work cut out for ya. :coffee:

TheSage
05-05-2007, 09:21 AM
I did. Creative conservative insanity is sorely lacking. You got your work cut out for ya. :coffee:

It is up to us, the minority, the wise, to steer americans away from the globalist lies and back to self sufficiency and a brighter american future!
:laugh2:

WHo else is for Duncan Hunter? I hear he's been talking shit about china. Good for him!

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Yes, the wise are definitely in the minority eveywhere. I wonder why?

TheSage
05-05-2007, 09:30 AM

Because our academic system is designed to produce brainwashed followers. They are taught the party line, not how to think for themselves. I skipped a lot of class, so I'm still smart.

Dilloduck
05-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Because our academic system is designed to produce brainwashed followers. They are taught the party line, not how to think for themselves. I skipped a lot of class, so I'm still smart.

Truth remains a rare commodity and unless you do some serious reearch and critical thinking you probably won't find much. Intellectual laziness only produces ideological cheerleaders, hyper-partisanship and trolls.

CockySOB
05-05-2007, 09:46 AM

I can only be in a finite number of locations at any given point in time. I'm jsut a mere mortal, despite rumors to the contrary.... :laugh2:

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:49 AM

Yes, it's always a good idea to avoid situations where you may be asked to think. Cutting classes will ensure that you never have to defend a position in front of your peers.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Truth remains a rare commodity and unless you do some serious reearch and critical thinking you probably won't find much. Intellectual laziness only produces ideological cheerleaders, hyper-partisanship and trolls.

Of course you assume there's such a thing as "truth" anyway.

Standing by to repel accusations of relativism.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:51 AM
I can only be in a finite number of locations at any given point in time. I'm jsut a mere mortal, despite rumors to the contrary.... :laugh2:

Be vewy, vewy, careful, we know what happened to the last person who claimed to be able to be in many places at once.

TheSage
05-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Yes, it's always a good idea to avoid situations where you may be asked to think. Cutting classes will ensure that you never have to defend a position in front of your peers.

For the most part, universities are indoctrination centers. I'll defend my beliefs anywhere, anytime, if I'm at that location.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:56 AM
For the most part, universities are indoctrination centers. I'll defend my beliefs anywhere, anytime, if I'm at that location.

Yes, I know the engineering faculties around the world are absolute hotbeds of indoctrination.

TheSage
05-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Of course you assume there's such a thing as "truth" anyway.

Standing by to repel accusations of relativism.

TRUTH: Globalization, internationalism, and "WORLD CITIZENSHIP" are concepts to lull americans into conceding to policies which are harmful to them.

Evidence: The stated goal of "the free flow of people, goods, and information" is a lie, considering the one sidedness of the flow. For instance, it is illegal in mexico for noncitizens to demonstrate, and their immigration policies are more strict than ours. Yet we're supposed to feel bad about wanting to enforce our borders.

TheSage
05-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Yes, I know the engineering faculties around the world are absolute hotbeds of indoctrination.

YEs. actually, they are. they are still under the umbrella indoctrination meme of internationalism.

Dilloduck
05-05-2007, 10:05 AM
YEs. actually, they are. they are still under the umbrella indoctrination meme of internationalism.

Exactly--Eco-engineering, bio-engineering etc etc-----all have agendas

diuretic
05-05-2007, 10:43 AM
TRUTH: Globalization, internationalism, and "WORLD CITIZENSHIP" are concepts to lull americans into conceding to policies which are harmful to them.

Evidence: The stated goal of "the free flow of people, goods, and information" is a lie, considering the one sidedness of the flow. For instance, it is illegal in mexico for noncitizens to demonstrate, and their immigration policies are more strict than ours. Yet we're supposed to feel bad about wanting to enforce our borders.

I'm with you, kill all multinational corporations!

diuretic
05-05-2007, 10:44 AM

Yep, metal stresses are.........international............damnit it's a conspiracy!

Nuc
05-05-2007, 05:21 PM

So who missed me?

I did RWA, your desperation is always so pedantic. But please change your name back to RWA and get your gay logo back. :lol: :coffee: :clap: :laugh2:

Noa Im'a gonna ahide for a while.

Pale Rider
05-05-2007, 05:29 PM

So who missed me?

Keep your powder dry RWA... we've had a serious influx of America hating liberals here, and they're as foul as any I've encountered.

Nienna
05-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Glad to see you back, Sage.

TheSage
05-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks everybody. That's nice.

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Keep your powder dry RWA... we've had a serious influx of America hating liberals here, and they're as foul as any I've encountered.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Hobbit
05-05-2007, 10:16 PM
We missed ya...and Jim, if you read this, I still want the popcorn smiley.

Abbey Marie
05-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Ahhh. It's like old times. Welcome back!

Psychoblues
05-08-2007, 02:06 AM
Where is all this "ass-kickin'" takin' place? I wanna get in on it!!!!!!

I think rwa is just an old timer with sentimental thoughts and aspirations.

TheSage
05-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Where is all this "ass-kickin'" takin' place? I wanna get in on it!!!!!!

I think rwa is just an old timer with sentimental thoughts and aspirations.

You mean old fashioned notions of sovereign statehood, and intact borders?

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 10:03 AM
You mean old fashioned notions of sovereign statehood, and intact borders?

You might as well be lobbying to bring castles and moats back into the fray. :rolleyes: Which part of the sky is falling today RWA?

TheSage
05-08-2007, 12:34 PM
You might as well be lobbying to bring castles and moats back into the fray. :rolleyes: Which part of the sky is falling today RWA?

What if I told you there was no sky?

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 12:42 PM
What if I told you there was no sky?

Is this one of those circular, solipsistic arguments that has no end?

TheSage
05-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Is this one of those circular, solipsistic arguments that has no end?

I suggest you ask yourself that question.

Psychoblues
05-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Believe me, HC, I've known this jerk for a long time. He can't poosibly answer your question and that is why he reverses it to the asker.

I suggest you ask yourself that question.

He resents education because knowledge tears down his every argument. Dig it?

TheSage
05-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Believe me, HC, I've known this jerk for a long time. He can't poosibly answer your question and that is why he reverses it to the asker.

He resents education because knowledge tears down his every argument. Dig it?

Psycho, I've torn off your head and shat down your neck on numerous occasions. I kinda have to go now. And as a bonus for you, I've been eating corn!

darin
05-10-2007, 05:38 PM
More of a Steel Cage type thread, than one discussing Conspiracy.

gabosaurus
05-10-2007, 11:18 PM

I like your vacation pictures. Which one of these guys is you?

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/Sieg%20Heil-799829.JPG