PDA

View Full Version : Kathianne still here?

TheSage
05-05-2007, 09:26 AM
I can't believe this two faced, mentally rigid, brainwashed, split personality ho still shows here face around here. :finger3:

diuretic
05-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I can't believe this two faced, mentally rigid, brainwashed, split personality ho still shows here face around here. :finger3:

Welcome to the new, improved and nicer DP :coffee:

TheSage
05-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the new, improved and nicer DP :coffee:

Fuck nice!

Kathianne is a vicious bitch, who goes to personal attack when she's getting beaten, and then edits the thread to erase the evidence of her low class sluttery.

jimnyc
05-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Welcome back, RWA! :)

Please read the post I made this morning about starting new threads in this section. You've been out of touch a bit, so I'll let yours slide, but let's try to keep the peace, at least a little bit!

And don't do nothing to get banned, ya bastard! I like having you around, so let's make it last awhile this time!

-Jim

TheSage
05-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Welcome back, RWA! :)

Please read the post I made this morning about starting new threads in this section. You've been out of touch a bit, so I'll let yours slide, but let's try to keep the peace, at least a little bit!

And don't do nothing to get banned, ya bastard! I like having you around, so let's make it last awhile this time!

-Jim

Does this mean you're gonna stop your goons from banning me for calling them out on their zionist, internationalist lies? OR occassionally using the endearing term "fuck cheese"?

diuretic
05-05-2007, 10:33 AM
RWA? Hah, dumped the Captain America suit? Welcome back arsehole :finger3:

diuretic
05-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Fuck nice!

Kathianne is a vicious bitch, who goes to personal attack when she's getting beaten, and then edits the thread to erase the evidence of her low class sluttery.

Now I know it's you I can gird the loins. Did you get parole or did you con the medics again?

jimnyc, fuck that nice shit - with this lunatic it's war! :lol:

TheSage
05-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Now I know it's you I can gird the loins. Did you get parole or did you con the medics again?

jimnyc, fuck that nice shit - with this lunatic it's war! :lol:

With neocons and liberals it's war. OLAM HA BA (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=olam+ha+ba&btnG=Google+Search) or bust!

diuretic
05-05-2007, 10:40 AM
With neocons and liberals it's war. OLAM HA BA (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=olam+ha+ba&btnG=Google+Search) or bust!

As the resident moron in the White House would put it, "bring it on!" :lol:

Back to nature red in tooth and claw!

Abbey Marie
05-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Does this mean you're gonna stop your goons from banning me for calling them out on their zionist, internationalist lies? OR occassionally using the endearing term "fuck cheese"?

As one of the "goons", welcome back!

darin
05-05-2007, 12:37 PM

No - he'll ASK his goons to ban you when you become more trouble than you are worth; or for otherwise being an asshole to people :)

welcome back.