PDA

View Full Version : Obama Won On Tax Deal - So Why Are Liberals Upset?

red states rule
12-12-2010, 10:39 AM
I hate to post this but it is true. Obama got a much better deal on this tax deal - much to the lack of a spin on the part of Republicans

I doubt if libs even know what Obama (and they) got in this deal

Barack Obama won the great tax-cut showdown of 2010 — and House Democrats don’t have a clue that he did. In the deal struck this week, the president negotiated the biggest stimulus in American history, larger than his $814 billion 2009 stimulus package. It will pump a trillion borrowed Chinese dollars into the U.S. economy over the next two years — which just happen to be the two years of the run-up to the next presidential election. This is a defeat?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/254946/swindle-year-charles-krauthammer

This is why I was - and still am - opposed to this deal. More "stimulus" is being charged to the credit card and Republicans should have sat back and did NOTHING

They would have gooten a much better deal in January when Republicnas take over the House and have more votes in Senate

Why the hell are libs in such an uproar?

Mr. P
12-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I hate to post this but it is true. Obama got a much better deal on this tax deal - much to the lack of a spin on the part of Republicans

I doubt if libs even know what Obama (and they) got in this deal

This is why I was - and still am - opposed to this deal. More "stimulus" is being charged to the credit card and Republicans should have sat back and did NOTHING

They would have gooten a much better deal in January when Republicnas take over the House and have more votes in Senate

Why the hell are libs in such an uproar?
Because they failed at plundering the newly defined "Evil Rich", those making $200,000-$250,000 or more gross per/yr. That's big money that slipped right through their sticky fingers.

red states rule
12-13-2010, 04:04 AM
Because they failed at plundering the newly defined "Evil Rich", those making $200,000-$250,000 or more gross per/yr. That's big money that slipped right through their sticky fingers.

Dems and the liberal media are tossing out numbers on what the tax "cut" will "cost". They claim the "cost" to the government is arounf $700 billion

Well, Obama and the Dems spent twice that and borowed the money from China - yet there is no outrage over that

Anyone care to tell me what we got for that spending?