PDA

View Full Version : Christmas on the beach

gabosaurus
12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
To show our empathy for everyone who may be snowed in, my husband and I are taking our daughter to Australia later in the week. Because there is no better way to celebrate Christmas than to have a BBQ on the beach while waiting for Santa to arrive on a surfboard.
Christmas is a three-day event in Australia, culminating in Boxing Day. It is a great shopping day for most. We will be joining my friend Sharon at the Ashes Test between Australia and England.
I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed holiday season. Try not to be too chilled. :)

chloe
12-14-2010, 08:19 AM
To show our empathy for everyone who may be snowed in, my husband and I are taking our daughter to Australia later in the week. Because there is no better way to celebrate Christmas than to have a BBQ on the beach while waiting for Santa to arrive on a surfboard.
Christmas is a three-day event in Australia, culminating in Boxing Day. It is a great shopping day for most. We will be joining my friend Sharon at the Ashes Test between Australia and England.
I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed holiday season. Try not to be too chilled. :)

Sounds warm & fun, happy holidays to you and your family. Any cool pictures of sightseeing things you've seen?

Abbey Marie
12-15-2010, 10:22 AM
Personally, I hope it snows for Christmas; I love snow!

Have a great vacation- it sounds like you will!

Trigg
12-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Personally, I hope it snows for Christmas; I love snow!

After living in Florida for to many years I personally think, it just isn't Christmas without snow.

Jeff
12-16-2010, 12:48 AM

No better way ? You could spend it in church thanking God for giving us his only son, Jesus that is the reason for CHRISTmas , just a thought Gabs

But Gabs I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, how ever ya decide to celebrate it