PDA

View Full Version : Vigilante Justice

SassyLady
12-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Another father takes matters into his own hands.

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.

By Allan Hall, Berlin 10:11PM GMT 12 Dec 2010

Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene.

"The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police.
The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year. But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were.
He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/8197617/German-man-castrates-teenage-daughters-57-year-old-boyfriend.html

chloe
12-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Another father takes matters into his own hands.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/8197617/German-man-castrates-teenage-daughters-57-year-old-boyfriend.html

17 is young but I mean she would be legal in 1 year. The father over reacted imo.

Noir
12-13-2010, 07:05 PM
17 is young but I mean she would be legal in 1 year. The father over reacted imo.

Not in Germany

The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14–15 year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. In this rare and special case, a conviction on an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense in and of itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 14, although provisions protecting minors against coercion apply until the age of 18.

So unless the girl was being coerced, or she complained to the authorities...

Mr. P
12-13-2010, 10:52 PM
I know fathers that would have just killed him. The guy's lucky none of them were involved.

Jeff
12-14-2010, 01:06 AM
I know fathers that would have just killed him. The guy's lucky none of them were involved.

IMO a 57 year old man going with a 17 year old kid is wrong and honestly if it was my daughter I can't say exactly what I would do but it wouldn't be nice

There is a 40 year difference here , don't get me wrong some are mature enough maybe , but most 17 year old kids are just finishing HS, I think if the girl were a bit older it is her choice but 17 is a kid, I have no problem with ppl with age differences falling in love , but 17, that's just to young imo

I have to question why a 57 year old man would want to be taking up with a child in the first place, I have a 19 year old niece that just married her 46 year old BF, nothing I could say about it she is over 18 but I wasn't happy , and low and behold the good news keeps coming, he just got out of prison , he is a dope head , can't hold a job ect..... Of course this is one example but I just don't agree with it at all

Trinity
12-14-2010, 06:27 PM
17 year olds are immature, inexperienced, and will usually believe most anything they are told. Things that they do not know themselves, from their own personal experience. Most likely this 57 year old man filled her head with fluff and she bought in to it....and dad got pissed.