PDA

View Full Version : A intresting e mail I received

Jeff
12-16-2010, 04:33 AM
OK I am not sure if this should go here or in the joke section, unfortunate it isn't a joke, this e mail is rather long and many of you might all ready of seen it, but if it gets one person to open there eyes it will be worth it

The great

mystery..............

WHO IS

HE? Ever wondered why no one ever came

forward from
Obama's past saying they knew

him, attended school with him, was

his
friend, etc. Not one person has ever come

forward from his past.

VERY,

VERY STRANGE..

This should

really be a cause for great concern. To

those
who voted for him, you have elected the

biggest unqualified fraud that
America has

ever known Sort of adds credence to the

idea of The
Manchurian Candidate thing

happening here!

Let's face it.

As insignificant as we all are ..

someone
whom we went to school with remembers

our name or face ... someone
remembers we

were the clown or the dork or the brain or the

quiet one or
the bully or something about

us.

George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the

same thing during
the 2008 campaign. He

questiones why no one has acknowledged

the
president was in their classroom or ate

in the same cafeteria or made
impromptu

speeches on campus.

Stephanopoulos also was a

classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the
class

of 1984. He says he never had a single

class with him.

While he is such a great

orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's
college

class remember him? And, why won't he

allow Columbia to release
his

records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT

COLUMBIA!

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox

News contacted 400
Columbia University

students from the period when Obama claims to

have
been there, but none remembered

him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a

political science major at
Columbia who also

graduated in 1983 In 2008, Root says of

Obama, "I
don't know a single person at

Columbia that knew him, and they all know
me.

I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack

Obama at Columbia.
EVER!

Nobody recalls him.

Root adds that he was also, like

Obama,
"Class of '83 political science,

pre-law" and says, "You don't get more
exact

or closer than that." Never met him in my

life, don't know anyone
who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion

five years ago,
who was asked to be the

speaker of the class? Me. No one

ever heard of
Barack! And five years ago,

nobody even knew who he was.

The guy who writes

the class notes, who's kind of the, as we

say
in New York, the macha who knows

everybody, has yet to find a person, a
human

who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not

appear in the school's yearbook and
Obama

consistently declines requests to talk about his

years at Columbia,
provide school records, or

provide the name of any former classmates

or
friends while at

Columbia.

NOTE:

Root graduated as Valedictorian from his

high school,
Thornton-Donovan School, then

graduated from Columbia University in 1983
as

a Political Science major in the same class that

Barack Hussein Obama
was supposed to have

been in.

Some other interesting

questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in

2002?
Why

was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court

Order?

It is circulating that according to the

U.S. Census, there is
only one Barack Obama

but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80

aliases.
The Social Security number he uses

now originated in Connecticut where he
is

never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his

records are sealed!

We must go on and continue sending

these out to everyone. Pass
this on to

everyone on your mailing list ... pass it across

America!
this guy is going to make me

:puke3:

Noir
12-16-2010, 08:10 AM
This exact email is on snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

jimnyc
12-16-2010, 08:20 AM
This exact email is on snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

And other than semantics, the email is 100% correct and almost entirely true. People have been saying he in unqualified since before he was elected and his lack of experience is shining through more and more each day - hence the fact his approval ratings keep dropping and dropping, even when people think they can't get any lower than before.

Noir
12-16-2010, 08:34 AM
And other than semantics, the email is 100% correct and almost entirely true. People have been saying he in unqualified since before he was elected and his lack of experience is shining through more and more each day - hence the fact his approval ratings keep dropping and dropping, even when people think they can't get any lower than before.

Semantics? :laugh: you mean like when it says that no one remember him, which is, er, a lie. That's a semantic error?
I'll remember that for future reference, 'I wasn't lying when I lied, it was just a semantic error' xD

jimnyc
12-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Semantics? :laugh: you mean like when it says that no one remember him, which is, er, a lie. That's a semantic error?
I'll remember that for future reference, 'I wasn't lying when I lied, it was just a semantic error' xD

So list the people who remember him from Columbia - Can you do so? It was NOT a lie. Try reading the bottom of the page and you'll see why its listed as "false" - but false DOES NOT make it a lie.

Noir
12-16-2010, 08:50 AM
So list the people who remember him from Columbia - Can you do so? It was NOT a lie. Try reading the bottom of the page and you'll see why its listed as "false" - but false DOES NOT make it a lie.

There are interviews on the snopes page wig people talking about their time at Columbia which includes...OBAMA!

Whenever tye OP says
"Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past."
that is a lie (or, er 'samantic error...) Because people have. Simples. :)

jimnyc
12-16-2010, 08:54 AM
There are interviews on the snopes page wig people talking about their time at Columbia which includes...OBAMA!

Whenever tye OP says
"Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past."

Yes, LONG after the original article was written and the chain email started making it's rounds.

BUT, they never stated he didn't go there, just strongly suggested it due to no one knowing him at the writing of the article and the continued denial to release any records by Obama. I think the article for the most part still stands true to this very moment...

We have a PRESIDENT who refuses to release personal information. Only a handful of people remember the PRESIDENT from his college days at Columbia. The whole thing is suspect and one wonders why he won't release records and refuses to discuss the matter.

But again, I don't see a "lie" in the entire letter. I see people suggesting, based off the information at the time, that maybe he didn't go there.

jimnyc
12-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Whenever tye OP says

Didya ever think maybe the "letter" was written before the people came forward. Does that make it a "retroactive" lie in your eyes?

Noir
12-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Didya ever think maybe the "letter" was written before the people came forward. Does that make it a "retroactive" lie in your eyes?

The email says "those who voted for him, you have elected the..."
Ergo he's already been elected.

Obama was elected November of 2008,

From Snopes-

Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.

Simples?

jimnyc
12-16-2010, 09:26 AM
The email says "those who voted for him, you have elected the..."
Ergo he's already been elected.

Obama was elected November of 2008,

From Snopes-

Simples?

Was that interview mentioned in the WSJ article which started the whole "questioning" to begin with? No, it wasn't. So whomever started the chain email did so with the intent of questioning whether he had been to Columbia based on the facts at hand and the article in front of him. This article was 2 months prior to the election. IF you read the very article that YOU linked to here, you would know that the "questioning" of his academic career was in moist part due to the WSJ article.

Also, go to the very bottom of the article. There are a few articles there as well questioning his academics, prior to his winning the election. I figured you may want to contact them and make them aware they "lied".

darin
12-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Somebody should "snopes" snopes.com - they are left-leaning in most things.

Noir
12-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Somebody should "snopes" snopes.com - they are left-leaning in most things.

If you say so, I only found out about them as Kathianne has quoted them a few times.

Jeff
12-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Just think if the man would open his grades to the public most of what was written here wouldn't be, Kind of like hiding a birth certificate, why would anyone especially in the public's eye have to keep his past so secret ?

What I wonder is why is his law license inactivated and his wives inactivated by court order ?

Obama has brought all these suspicions on himself and some yahoo's actually look at it blindly

Noir
12-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Just think if the man would open his grades to the public most of what was written here wouldn't be, Kind of like hiding a birth certificate, why would anyone especially in the public's eye have to keep his past so secret ?

What I wonder is why is his law license inactivated and his wives inactivated by court order ?

Obama has brought all these suspicions on himself and some yahoo's actually look at it blindly

There must be a channel through which you can find out why law licences are revoked.

Jeff
12-23-2010, 06:06 PM
There must be a channel through which you can find out why law licences are revoked.

I am sure there is Noir but do you believe that a man took such great pain in hiding his birth certificate and his grades in college wouldn't of taken care of that also ?

Maybe a bit premature but I am not going looking considering the source

Psychoblues
12-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Folks, Barack Hussein Obama is the duly elected and installed President of the United States of America. That email is bullshit on it's premise and evil in it's purpose. You can stamp your feet, scream lalalalalalalalala at the top of your lungs and shit your pants but you can't change the facts.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

Jeff
12-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Folks, Barack Hussein Obama is the duly elected and installed President of the United States of America. That email is bullshit on it's premise and evil in it's purpose. You can stamp your feet, scream lalalalalalalalala at the top of your lungs and shit your pants but you can't change the facts.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

:laugh: I like the poop your pants thing Psycho, unfortunately you are right, but lets make it clear here I didn't vote for him and if there wasn't a racial thing going here he never would of been elected , I know you will call that BS ( just as any good supporter of the messiah would) but 92% of the black vote and 81 % of the Hispanic then throw in the liberals it was a lock, Psycho the country has never seen so many minorities vote in a election before

And in case ya don't remember the blacks on the streets dressed in suits ready for work talking about how good Sarah Palin would be as his VP

Take his skin color away and all ya have left is a Jr. senator

Psychoblues
12-23-2010, 10:16 PM
:laugh: I like the poop your pants thing Psycho, unfortunately you are right, but lets make it clear here I didn't vote for him and if there wasn't a racial thing going here he never would of been elected , I know you will call that BS ( just as any good supporter of the messiah would) but 92% of the black vote and 81 % of the Hispanic then throw in the liberals it was a lock, Psycho the country has never seen so many minorities vote in a election before

And in case ya don't remember the blacks on the streets dressed in suits ready for work talking about how good Sarah Palin would be as his VP

Take his skin color away and all ya have left is a Jr. senator

From where I'm living, Jeff, his skin color crawls under the skin of most folks. I've had to stop going to my coffee meeting because I just can't stand anymore of that goddamned nigger this and goddamned nigger that. And it's not just here. This goes on all over the south and in a lot of the north, east and west.

The accomplishments of just the last 2 weeks prove President Obama to be far superior than the Junior Senator that you infer. In fact, I think it can now be easily demonstrated that President Obama is the strongest and smartest President since FDR and that's just for the work of his first 2 years in office. I can't imagine how much greater this country will be after 8 years in office.

Psychoblues

Kathianne
12-23-2010, 10:19 PM
From where I'm living, Jeff, his skin color crawls under the skin of most folks. I've had to stop going to my coffee meeting because I just can't stand anymore of that goddamned nigger this and goddamned nigger that. And it's not just here. This goes on all over the south and in a lot of the north, east and west.

The accomplishments of just the last 2 weeks prove President Obama to be far superior than the Junior Senator that you infer. In fact, I think it can now be easily demonstrated that President Obama is the strongest and smartest President since FDR and that's just for the work of his first 2 years in office. I can't imagine how much greater this country will be after 8 years in office.

Psychoblues

I can only speak for my suburban DuPage county perspective. I've never heard what you are claiming. Now if you've some links???

Psychoblues
12-23-2010, 10:26 PM
I can only speak for my suburban DuPage county perspective. I've never heard what you are claiming. Now if you've some links???

Links to what, Kath? If you are doubting the overt racism in this country then just attend any Tea Party gathering , read most any newspaper, watch most news program, get out and observe real life. You may ignore it. That is your choice but that doesn't change the fact that it's there and it is widespread and it is evil and stupid.

Good to hear from you, Kath. Don't lead such a protected life!!!!!!!!

Can I 'neak one in on you?

Love :laugh2:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
12-23-2010, 10:44 PM
Links to what, Kath? If you are doubting the overt racism in this country then just attend any Tea Party gathering , read most any newspaper, watch most news program, get out and observe real life. You may ignore it. That is your choice but that doesn't change the fact that it's there and it is widespread and it is evil and stupid.

Good to hear from you, Kath. Don't lead such a protected life!!!!!!!!

Can I 'neak one in on you?

Psychoblues

I've been at those tea parties and will swear no racism, you haven't been or are lying.

Protected? Hardly.

You mustn't confuse your wish for Obama promise to be substituted for reality. He's a loser of the worst degree. That he's black is bad, but really not important in the long run. Now we've had our first black president. There will be more and better.

Psychoblues
12-23-2010, 10:50 PM
That he's black is bad

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, are you now discovering that denial is not just a river in Egypt?

Psychoblues

Kathianne
12-23-2010, 10:56 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, are you now discovering that denial is not just a river in Egypt?

Psychoblues

I put that way wrong. Eeek! What I was referring to was those that might have a problem, which would be a small percentage of non-described progressives. Shit, with this I sound like Gibbs! Damn.

David, you haven't a clue to me, but I've dated blacks and fell in love with one. I married a Jew. I'm not prejudiced. I will also add that there are jerks of all races and creeds. Good people too. My ex is an example of the jerks of Jews.

Psychoblues
12-23-2010, 11:25 PM
I put that way wrong. Eeek! What I was referring to was those that might have a problem, which would be a small percentage of non-described progressives. Shit, with this I sound like Gibbs! Damn.

David, you haven't a clue to me, but I've dated blacks and fell in love with one. I married a Jew. I'm not prejudiced. I will also add that there are jerks of all races and creeds. Good people too. My ex is an example of the jerks of Jews.

Kath, I'm not trying to give you a hard time but your life's experience and mine are probably quite different. Take the Teabaggers for instance. Here in north Mississippi they are mostly the old time libertarians. Their primary concerns are to smoke dope and get laid. Their primary political objectives are no government, no regulations, no taxes and no niggers. When you go to one of their local meetings it is almost 100% male, white male. Because their politics are so radical they don't seem to have much luck with the opposite sex so I guess they sit on the sides of their beds jacking off and thanking their Lord there are no regulations against self sodomy. And their dope smoking keeps them from doing much else. Lack of motivation I think.

I have much better things to do than involve myself with the likes of any of that. I am now the vice chair of the county Democratic Party Executive Committee. It ain't all I ever hoped for but it suffices for the moment and keeps me up to date on what is happening in Mississippi.

I'm gonna 'neak another one in on ya, Kath!

Psychoblues

Jeff
12-24-2010, 12:03 AM
David yes with out a Doubt there are some that dis like Obama for his color as there are those that like him for his color, I for one didn't vote for him and it had nothing to do with his color

As for his accomplishments, :laugh: I must of missed them

AS for him being a great president :laugh: well lets just say Jimmy Carter use to be the worst president we ever had

AS for another 4 years, LOL, I know you are kidding here so I will leave it alone

Psychoblues
12-24-2010, 01:03 AM
David yes with out a Doubt there are some that dis like Obama for his color as there are those that like him for his color, I for one didn't vote for him and it had nothing to do with his color

As for his accomplishments, :laugh: I must of missed them

AS for him being a great president :laugh: well lets just say Jimmy Carter use to be the worst president we ever had

AS for another 4 years, LOL, I know you are kidding here so I will leave it alone

If you're serious about knowing the truth about the extraordinary accomplishments of President Obama in the last 2 years I'll be glad to link you to some of them. And the last 2 weeks and in a lame duck session there is no equal or even close to one in history. This was all the result of serious behind the scenes work by the President and the genius of his politics.

I don't know who will go down in history as the worst president in history but it will certainly NOT be Jimmy Carter and based on just 2 years work I would say that it isn't possible for Barack Hussein Obama to ever hold that title either. So far I would say that distinction would go to Herbert Hoover but there are 43 more to choose from, aren't there?

Psychoblues

Jeff
12-24-2010, 01:07 AM
If you're serious about knowing the truth about the extraordinary accomplishments of President Obama in the last 2 years I'll be glad to link you to some of them. And the last 2 weeks and in a lame duck session there is no equal or even close to one in history. This was all the result of serious behind the scenes work by the President and the genius of his politics.

I don't know who will go down in history as the worst president in history but it will certainly NOT be Jimmy Carter and based on just 2 years work I would say that it isn't possible for Barack Hussein Obama to ever hold that title either. So far I would say that distinction would go to Herbert Hoover but there are 43 more to choose from, aren't there?

Psychoblues

And hopefully many more to come

Psychoblues
12-24-2010, 01:20 AM
And hopefully many more to come

I've done my best to prepare the way for more good Presidents, Jeff. I'm too damned old and ornery to do much more now than a little community organizing and to personally cast my own votes.

Psychoblues