PDA

View Full Version : Mother Cuts Out 4-Year-Old Daughter’s Heart While Reciting Koran

red states rule
12-19-2010, 09:12 AM
More from the Religon of Peace. Why the hell do things like this happen?

The woman, believed to be from Somalia, had her MP3 on full blast as she listened to the Muslim holy book.

The mother, who is understood to have two teenage children of 14 and 16, has since been sectioned under the Mental Health Act and is in a secure unit as police yesterday continued to guard the third-floor premises on the estate.

The gruesome scene was discovered by the girl’s father, Jerome Negney, when he arrived home to the flat on Thursday to find his partner clutching a kitchen knife.

The man, believed to be a Muslim convert, dialled 999 and paramedics pronounced the girl dead at the scene. Police said next of kin have been informed.

One elderly neighbour said last night: ‘Nobody knew her very well but the children seemed very nice. However I used to be awoken by terrible screaming of a woman’s voice in the middle of the night which was a regular occurence.

‘Sometimes the screams would last for about 10 minutes.’

Another neighbour, who lives in the downstairs flat and asked not to be named, said: ‘I was feeding my daughter her lunch at about 3pm and suddenly heard horrific screaming. It is shocking and so upsetting.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339665/Mother-cuts-heart-daughter-4-listens-recording-Koran-ritual-killing.html

namvet
12-19-2010, 09:38 AM
the religion from Hell

red states rule
12-19-2010, 09:42 AM
the religion from Hell

More proof that Islam is evil

Noir
12-19-2010, 09:54 AM
More proof that Islam is evil

It's proof that's humans are capable of awful things, when they believe that they are doing something right by their god.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 09:58 AM
It's proof that's humans are capable of awful things, when they believe that they are doing something right by their god.

Members of this "religion" murder their kids, kill innoncet people, and blow themselves up - all in the name of Alah

These people are sick!!!!

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Members of this "religion" murder their kids, kill innoncet people, and blow themselves up - all in the name of Alah

and Noir, I do not see any Christains doing this kind of crap.

I also do not see Christians rioting in the street when the liberal media runs a cartoon about Jesus or God

Noir
12-19-2010, 10:04 AM

Yes, the people who do those things are sick, and worst of all they believe that what they are doing is right because they believe they are doing their gods will.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Yes, the people who do those things are sick, and worst of all they believe that what they are doing is right because they believe they are doing their gods will.

Yet we are told how Islam is the Religion of peace

I am waiting to be called a racist and an Islamophobic

namvet
12-19-2010, 10:07 AM
I still don't see any evidence they're so called god exist.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:09 AM
I still don't see any evidence they're so called god exist.

If you would have said that in Mecca you would lose your head over that opinion

Noir
12-19-2010, 10:10 AM

I also do not see Christians rioting in the street when the liberal media runs a cartoon about Jesus or God

Well I can't speak for all Christians worldwide because I don't know what chirstians in the back end of Africa or whatever get up to.

And yes, they don't, good, they've learnt (somewhat) that they do not have the right to not be offended

namvet
12-19-2010, 10:12 AM
If you would have said that in Mecca you would lose your head over that opinion

exactly why I want all ragheads in this country deported !!!!

oh dear is that against PC/progressive???? I don't give a rats ass.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Well I can't speak for all Christians worldwide because I don't know what chirstians in the back end of Africa or whatever get up to.

And yes, they don't, good, they've learnt (somewhat) that they do not have the right to not be offended

Noir, when a painting of the Vigin Mary was coverd in elephant s*** and the lieft called it "art" there were no riots, no dath threats, and killings in the streets

When a Crucifix was put in a jar of urine and the left called it "art" - the same things did not happen

When we are offended we simply say we are. We do not murder, riot, and act offneded for the liberal media

abso
12-19-2010, 10:23 AM
can anyone tell me what does the islam have to do with that stupid mad woman who must have some sort of mental disorder ???

can anyone tell me where exactly in the Quran does it tell mothers to kill their own daughters !!!!!!

when a christian kills someone, what does that have to do with the bible !!!, why do you think that every time a muslim does something bad its because if the Quran, its not the Quran's problem that some stupid people who follow it do bad things.

this is just another childish post from a person full of hatred...

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:25 AM
can anyone tell me what does the islam have to do with that stupid mad woman who must have some sort of mental disorder ???

can anyone tell me where exactly in the Quran does it tell mothers to kill their own daughters !!!!!!

when a christian kills someone, what does that have to do with the bible !!!, why do you think that every time a muslim does something bad its because if the Quran, its not the Quran's problem that some stupid people who follow it do bad things.

She was reciting the Koran during the murder

Or did you miss that part?

namvet
12-19-2010, 10:25 AM

can someone tell me the meaning of "honor killing" ????

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:26 AM

Eh, let me take a guess

How about MURDER?

namvet
12-19-2010, 10:29 AM
Eh, let me take a guess

How about MURDER?

right. I forgot. in the name of who???

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:30 AM
right. I forgot. in the name of who???

No don't tell me........

Give me a minute...........

Eh, Allah??????

Noir
12-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Yet we are told how Islam is the Religion of peace

I am waiting to be called a racist and an Islamophobic

Indeed, when it's not. All religions make similar claims.

Noir
12-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Noir, when a painting of the Vigin Mary was coverd in elephant s*** and the lieft called it "art" there were no riots, no dath threats, and killings in the streets

When a Crucifix was put in a jar of urine and the left called it "art" - the same things did not happen

When we are offended we simply say we are. We do not murder, riot, and act offneded for the liberal media

Exactly, Islam should learn it's place as the Christians have, until then we'll have to put up with the death threat nonsense etc.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Indeed, when it's not. All religions make similar claims.

But Islam is the only religion that calls for the murder of those who will not convert. Honor killings and slaughter of innocents in the name of Allah

Noir, Islam is taking over your country - I would think even a big liberal like you would start to be a little worried

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Exactly, Islam should learn it's place as the Christians have, until then we'll have to put up with the death threat nonsense etc.

Not with their Koran and the many terrorists that will kill Muslim who dares to speak out.

Of course I am still waiting to see any peaceful Muslim speak out.

abso
12-19-2010, 10:38 AM
She was reciting the Koran during the murder

Or did you miss that part?

Quran is a book, anyone care recite it while doing anything, i can go to kill someone while reciting the bible, does it make that the bible's fault ?

The bible clearly forbid the killing of another human soul, so does the Quran, they both say that very clearly, so you cant blame any of them for any death.

i can give a mad man the Quran to read it while killing people, so will it be the man's fault or the Quran's fault ???

namvet
12-19-2010, 10:40 AM
No don't tell me........

Give me a minute...........

Eh, Allah??????

oh yeah him. hmmm

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs305.snc4/40584_453085881773_517876773_6103580_4684473_n.jpg

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Quran is a book, anyone care recite it while doing anything, i can go to kill someone while reciting the bible, does it make that the bible's fault ?

The bible clearly forbid the killing of another human soul, so does the Quran, they both say that very clearly, so you cant blame any of them for any death.

i can give a mad man the Quran to read it while killing people, so will it be the man's fault or the Quran's fault ???

Nice spin - lame - but nice

You suspect you aree more upset over another example of the Religion of Peace is on display here - rather then the muder of a child

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:41 AM
oh yeah him. hmmm

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs305.snc4/40584_453085881773_517876773_6103580_4684473_n.jpg

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/12432.jpg

Noir
12-19-2010, 10:41 AM
But Islam is the only religion that calls for the murder of those who will not convert. Honor killings and slaughter of innocents in the name of Allah

Noir, Islam is taking over your country - I would think even a big liberal like you would start to be a little worried

I'm not so confident as you to say that. It's not long since the Vatican released apologies for forcing conversions in African nations y'know.

Does your claim of islam taking over come from news headlines you seen and videos you've watched? Or are you fully aware of British life at the national and local level?

namvet
12-19-2010, 10:42 AM

your fault

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm not so confident as you to say that. It's not long since the Vatican released apologies for forcing conversions in African nations y'know.

Does your claim of islam taking over come from news headlines you seen and videos you've watched? Or are you fully aware of British life at the national and local level?

Show me where Catholics behead those who refuse to covert and I will grant your point

Noir, I am damn glad I am not in London. However if you are not worried about the rise of Islam in your nation then fine

Noir
12-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Not with their Koran and the many terrorists that will kill Muslim who dares to speak out.

Of course I am still waiting to see any peaceful Muslim speak out.

Secular enlightenment will come to all, given time.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Secular enlightenment will come to all, given time.

Given time Noir............

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/12434.jpg

Missileman
12-19-2010, 10:49 AM

Are you really that naive?

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/andrea_yates/index.html

The evil that human beings inflict on one another is not limited to any specific race, religion, or nationality.

abso
12-19-2010, 10:50 AM

nothing in islam, it doesnt have any meaning in the Islamic religion, its just a tradition passed through generations, a tradition that i hate very much, to kill the daughter if she commit adultery because that will bring shame on the family name, its a tradition that should be put to end, but it has nothing to do with adultery.

there was another type of killing like that before Islam came, many people used to kill baby girls because they didnt want them, they just wanted boys, but when the Quran came, Muhammed told people that this act is stupid and cruel and inhuman, and that the Quran forbids it, he stopped that tradition.

but other traditions in different areas of the world still exist, sometimes people introduce their traditions to their religion and they think of it as the religion itself, thats why you will see that muslims in different areas act differently, its all about the traditions of that area and the methods of bringing up the children.

thats why you will find a difference between Iran, Saudia, Egypt, Algeria, Morrocco, Sudan, Libya, and other countries, you will find the secular, radical and the moderate, you will find the liberalism and the conservatism.

everything is not just about religion, there are alot of othe factors to consider, like that this women lives in Somalia, and that is a very radical area filled with disturbance and war, to find a stupid mad mother there, that is not related to the Islamic religion which forbids what she did.

you hate what this mother did, and i hate it too, and i assure you that Islam forbids such act and nothing in Quran justify it at all.

if you are going to generalise your judgement over 1.5 billion people for the actions of the few, then you are being unjust towards the moderate people like me when you classify them with the stupid radical mad people.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:52 AM

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/andrea_yates/index.html

The evil that human beings inflict on one another is not limited to any specific race, religion, or nationality.

You must be hard up to find something if you have to go back nearly 10 years

I posted examples of "art" from the eft and no riots or murders in response

Noir
12-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Show me where Catholics behead those who refuse to covert and I will grant your point

Noir, I am damn glad I am not in London. However if you are not worried about the rise of Islam in your nation then fine

Look to Rhawanda, where murder was perched from the Pulpits and members of those churches are now being held accountable for the slaughter that they helped cause. I'm sure there were more than a few beheadings during that genocide

Nice you didn't answer my question about your knowledge of us. I'll thus assume it all comes from whatever headline you've seen your YouTube video you've viewed. I'll make my judgements on the political life and knowledge from here that runs through my veins. Thanks.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:53 AM
nothing in islam, it doesnt have any meaning in the Islamic religion, its just a tradition passed through generations, a tradition that i hate very much, to kill the daughter if she commit adultery because that will bring shame on the family name, its a tradition that should be put to end, but it has nothing to do with adultery.

there was another type of killing like that before Islam came, many people used to kill baby girls because they didnt want them, they just wanted boys, but when the Quran came, Muhammed told people that this act is stupid and cruel and inhuman, and that the Quran forbids it, he stopped that tradition.

but other traditions in different areas of the world still exist, sometimes people introduce their traditions to their religion and they think of it as the religion itself, thats why you will see that muslims in different areas act differently, its all about the traditions of that area and the methods of bringing up the children.

thats why you will find a difference between Iran, Saudia, Egypt, Algeria, Morrocco, Sudan, Libya, and other countries, you will find the secular, radical and the moderate, you will find the liberalism and the conservatism.

everything is not just about religion, there are alot of othe factors to consider, like that this women lives in Somalia, and that is a very radical area filled with disturbance and war, to find a stupid mad mother there, that is not related to the Islamic religion which forbids what she did.

you hate what this mother did, and i hate it too, and i assure you that Islam forbids such act and nothing in Quran justify it at all.

if you are going to generalise your judgement over 1.5 billion people for the actions of the few, then you are being unjust towards the moderate people like me when you classify them with the stupid radical mad people.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/13354.jpg

namvet
12-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Light Bulb Q: How many muslims does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None, they'd just sit in the dark for thousands of years blaming the Jews.
-------

IslamQ: Why do so many muslim boys convert to Catholicism?

A: They'd rather get raped than be a muslim.
-----------

BoysQ: What do you call a 3rd grade class room full of muslims?

A: Live ammunition.
--------------

FunQ: What's the difference between a dead horse and a muslim?

A: Beating a dead horse gets boring after a while.
-----------

Birth ControlQ: What do muslim women use for birth control?

A: Their faces.
-----------------

PregnancyQ: How do you get a muslim woman pregnant?

A: Dress her up as a goat.
----------------

PartiesQ: Why aren't muslims invited to frat parties?

A: Everyone is already bombed.
-----------------

Toilet PaperQ: How many muslims does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?

A: What's toilet paper?
-----------------
RamadanQ: What do muslims hang from the tree during ramadan?

A: Jews, homosexuals, atheists and womens rights activists
------------------------------

A man asked Mohammed as he walked through the village, "Why are you're women walking ahead of you, isn't that against the teachings of the koran?" Mohammed replied "Yeah, but I wrote that shit before we had land mines".
-------------------------

OnionsQ: What's the difference between an onion and a muslim?

A: No one crys when you slice up a muslim.
--------------------------

HockeyQ: What do muslim women have in common with hockey players?

A: They shower after 3 periods

abso
12-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Nice spin - lame - but nice

You suspect you aree more upset over another example of the Religion of Peace is on display here - rather then the muder of a child

i never said that i am not upset over the murder of a child, you dont know me at all so dont make such assumptions.

but i am upset that you take a chance in every thing that a muslim does to generalise your judgement over muslims, which includes me, because i am a muslim, you say that all muslims are sick, so does that mean that you think that i am sick too ?

Missileman
12-19-2010, 10:55 AM
You must be hard up to find something if you have to go back nearly 10 years

I posted examples of "art" from the eft and no riots or murders in response

Would you feel better if I posted something horrific perpetrated by a Christian within the last week? Do you really think I'd have to dig hard to post several?

red states rule
12-19-2010, 10:57 AM
i never said that i am not upset over the murder of a child, you dont know me at all so dont make such assumptions.

but i am upset that you take a chance in every thing that a muslim does to generalise your judgement over muslims, which includes me, because i am a muslim, you say that all muslims are sick, so does that mean that you think that i am sick too ?

I go by what I see. A religion that straps bombs to babies and women to kill innocent people

Not all Muslims are terrorists - but all the terrorists I have seen have been Muslims

It is not my fault that these happen to be facts Abso

Again, your expressions of pity for the child was very telling - as well as your defense of Islam

Gaffer
12-19-2010, 10:57 AM

We have to get our news on other countries from various sources just like you have to concerning this country. What I have seen about the UK and France is your both being slowly taken over by islam. The recognizing of sharia law in certain districts is the first step. Government control of your life is normal for you, you have grown up with it. As more and more sections of the country fall under sharia law it gets expanded until English law is no longer recognized. Because you are progressively correct you fail to see what's right in front of you. The future of the UK is not secularism but islam.

abso
12-19-2010, 11:01 AM

no he is not that naive, he understand what you say and what i say, but he just hates muslims too much to be able to talk reasonably, instead he chooses to live as a man full of hatred.

there is no use for posting anything to him, he just wants to hate muslims, let him do it, i hope he enjoys living that way.

maybe someone dear to him died in 911 or Iraq of Afghanistan, and he think that this justify his hatred to anyone, maybe none he knows died at all, but the fact is that he choosed hatred as his path, i hope that he recognizes oneday that hatred doesnt lead to anything, it just leads to more hatred.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 11:04 AM
no he is not that naive, he understand what you say and what i say, but he just hates muslims too much to be able to talk reasonably, instead he chooses to live as a man full of hatred.

there is no use for posting anything to him, he just wants to hate muslims, let him do it, i hope he enjoys living that way.

maybe someone dear to him died in 911 or Iraq of Afghanistan, and he think that this justify his hatred to anyone, maybe none he knows died at all, but the fact is that he choosed hatred as his path, i hope that he recognizes oneday that hatred doesnt lead to anything, it just leads to more hatred.

I do not like watching people burned alive, or having to jump 80 stories to the street rather then be burned alive, or have women stoned in the street, or have kids gutted like a fish

Looks like you do - or you show little outrage over it. You are to busy playing the race card to express your anger over what Muslims really stand for

Maybe those Muslims will one day understand the more they mirder the fewer people they are winning over to the "Religion of Peace" tagline

abso
12-19-2010, 11:06 AM
I go by what I see. A religion that straps bombs to babies and women to kill innocent people

Not all Muslims are terrorists - but all the terrorists I have seen have been Muslims

It is not my fault that these happen to be facts Abso

Again, your expressions of pity for the child was very telling - as well as your defense of Islam

i am not here to express any pity for anything, you dont know my personality and if you did, you will recognize that what i love the most in my life, are babies and children, they can make me very happy just by looking at their smile, so dont judge me.

and by the way, you didnt actually appear to have any sympathy for the child, you are just using the news to attack Islam even more.

and i would like to tell you, that religion doesnt put bombs around anyone, its people who do that, is the religion a man !!!!!

so you say that all the terrorists are muslims, and that you have never heared of any christian or jew or atheist terrorists ?

abso
12-19-2010, 11:12 AM
I do not like watching people burned alive, or having to jump 80 stories to the street rather then be burned alive, or have women stoned in the street, or have kids gutted like a fish

Looks like you do - or you show little outrage over it. You are to busy playing the race card to express your anger over what Muslims really stand for

Maybe those Muslims will one day understand the more they mirder the fewer people they are winning over to the "Religion of Peace" tagline

neither do I like that.

the muslims who kills doesnt care about the Religion of peace, but the people who care about that tagline, are me and other moderate muslims, muslims who denounce violence and hate it.

but by doing what you do, then you are just seeing the religion from the same point that terrorists see it from, as a violent religion, but you are not trying to see it from my point, as a peaceful religion.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 11:12 AM
i am not here to express any pity for anything, you dont know my personality and if you did, you will recognize that what i love the most in my life, are babies and children, they can make me very happy just by looking at their smile, so dont judge me.

and by the way, you didnt actually appear to have any sympathy for the child, you are just using the news to attack Islam even more.

and i would like to tell you, that religion doesnt put bombs around anyone, its people who do that, is the religion a man !!!!!

so you say that all the terrorists are muslims, and that you have never heared of any christian or jew or atheist terrorists ?

Your not bothering to mention the child told me all I need to know about you - and I know enough about you already between that and your other posts

The domestic terrorists we have had in America - Tim McVeigh - were pissed at the government. Your side are all killers for Allah

Again, I have not seen Christians taking jets full of people into buildings, blowing up trucks at military bases, or strapping bombs on kids

That is all yours Abso

Missileman
12-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Your not bothering to mention the child told me all I need to know about you - and I know enough about you already between that and your other posts

The domestic terrorists we have had in America - Tim McVeigh - were pissed at the government. Your side are all killers for Allah

Again, I have not seen Christians taking jets full of people into buildings, blowing up trucks at military bases, or strapping bombs on kids

That is all yours Abso

Then I guess we can pin this one on you?

http://www.nationalpost.com/related/topics/Absolute+Disgrace+Priest+accused+Northern+Ireland+ bombing/3438662/story.html

jimnyc
12-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Light Bulb Q: How many muslims does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None, they'd just sit in the dark for thousands of years blaming the Jews.

I just spit my tea out that I was drinking when I read this first one. And as funny as that is, it's sad at the same time because it's very true to an extent.

jimnyc
12-19-2010, 11:21 AM

I would say this much:

While you and MM can find crimes by Catholics, which I have no doubt - I also have no doubt that for every sick Catholic crime you find, you will find 100 by muslims.

Yes, ALL religions have their share of sick people - but Islam is easily the leader when it comes to people who kill others.

abso
12-19-2010, 11:27 AM

That is all yours Abso

so you think that terrorists are just killing for allah, not for any other reasons ?

if you really believe that, then you really know nothing about terrorism or its reasons.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 11:27 AM
I would say this much:

While you and MM can find crimes by Catholics, which I have no doubt - I also have no doubt that for every sick Catholic crime you find, you will find 100 by muslims.

Yes, ALL religions have their share of sick people - but Islam is easily the leader when it comes to people who kill others.

It is sad to see so many people with the Kerry solution to fighting Muslim terrorists

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/15104.JPG

jimnyc
12-19-2010, 11:28 AM
so you think that terrorists are just killing for allah, not for any other reasons ?

if you really believe that, then you really know nothing about terrorism or its reasons.

I know, you already told us - the THOUSANDS of attacks throughout the ENTIRE WORLD since 9/11 are because of USA's own actions. At least that's pretty much how you summed up terrorism in another thread.

abso
12-19-2010, 11:29 AM
I would say this much:

maybe that happens for a reason, a reason other than that Islam itself is evil, because if Islam is evil, then there wont be any peaceful muslim at all.

and since there are peaceful muslims, then there must be another reason for terrorism other than Quran or Islam.

have you ever analyzed the problem in this simple way ?

jimnyc
12-19-2010, 11:31 AM
maybe that happens for a reason, a reason other than that Islam itself is evil, because if Islam is evil, then there wont be any peaceful muslim at all.

and since there are peaceful muslims, then there must be another reason for terrorism other than Quran or Islam.

I don't need to analyze it at all because THERE IS NO REASON TO KILL INNOCENTS INDISCRIMINATELY UNLESS YOU ARE FUCKING SICK.

We all have shit in our lives, abso, but why is it the it's muslims more so than any other religion that turns to murder/terror when life doesn't go their way?

abso
12-19-2010, 11:31 AM
I know, you already told us - the THOUSANDS of attacks throughout the ENTIRE WORLD since 9/11 are because of USA's own actions. At least that's pretty much how you summed up terrorism in another thread.

i cant analyze all the operations and tell you their reasons, but i can assure you that many organization will stop their terrorism if we can solve the problems that makes them fight.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 11:33 AM

Well we have 14 people gunned down ny the Muslim Major who was yelling "Allah" as he killed in cold blood

and attended the same mosque as the 9/11 hijacker killers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1225627/Fort-Hood-shootings-Army-major-Nidal-Malik-Hasan-kills-12-injures-31-shootout-troops-army-base.html

jimnyc
12-19-2010, 11:34 AM
i cant analyze all the operations and tell you their reasons, but i can assure you that many organization will stop their terrorism if we can solve the problems that makes them fight.

How about just standing up against terrorism, join the other nations fighting terrorism - and once and for all we can all put a stop to it? No, muslims would rather blame others for the worlds problems and continue with the terrorism.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 11:34 AM

There are organiztions that can stop terrorists and terrorism

Smith and Wesson comes to mind

red states rule
12-19-2010, 11:45 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/13011.jpg

abso
12-19-2010, 11:47 AM
I don't need to analyze it at all because THERE IS NO REASON TO KILL INNOCENTS INDISCRIMINATELY UNLESS YOU ARE FUCKING SICK.

We all have shit in our lives, abso, but why is it the it's muslims more so than any other religion that turns to murder/terror when life doesn't go their way?

i dont know, but i am a muslim, and i will never turn to murder or terror because i dont like it, and my religion forbid it, and the majority of muslims thinks the same way as i do.

red states rule
12-19-2010, 11:50 AM
i dont know, but i am a muslim, and i will never turn to murder or terror because i dont like it, and my religion forbid it, and the majority of muslims thinks the same way as i do.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/12520.jpg

jimnyc
12-19-2010, 11:57 AM

My bad if I worded it wrong. I don't mean to infer that ALL muslims are like this, nor that YOU are. Just in general though, that murder/abuse/terrorism is huge in Islamic places (not all). It's a problem that we all agree needs to be addressed. Doesn't seem to me that Islam wants any help in doing so, yet they are failing miserably by themselves.

abso
12-19-2010, 12:24 PM
There are organiztions that can stop terrorists and terrorism

Smith and Wesson comes to mind

that sure helps in resisting terrorism, but it will never help in ending it, and it will never achieve peace.

jimnyc
12-19-2010, 12:31 PM
that sure helps in resisting terrorism, but it will never help in ending it, and it will never achieve peace.

You are wrong there. Whether you like it or not, a key component of ending terrorism is KILLING AND ELIMINATING active terrorists. There is a lot more to be done to completely eradicate terrorism, but thinking that allowing terrorists to walk away would be part of the problem.

When you're house is infected with cockroaches - of course you properly fix your house so that you don't have an outbreak again, and you try and figure out how they got there the first place - but you also kill every one of those little fuckers that are still alive!

abso
12-19-2010, 12:47 PM
My bad if I worded it wrong. I don't mean to infer that ALL muslims are like this, nor that YOU are. Just in general though, that murder/abuse/terrorism is huge in Islamic places (not all). It's a problem that we all agree needs to be addressed. Doesn't seem to me that Islam wants any help in doing so, yet they are failing miserably by themselves.

Islam already fight terrorism, but believe me my friend, fighting terrorism doesnt have anything to do with wars, terrorism is not an enemy you can see and hit, you have to search for it, hit it precisly, arrest and assassin its leaders, its a war of intelligence and spies, not a war of armies, US army have been fighting for many years, and i dont see any decrease in the terrorism, and i am sure that you agree with me on that.

terrorism is just increasing by time, and we need more effective ways of fighting it, i think that its very clear that the war is not effective, more advanced weapons and more soliders will not help us, we need to fight the idea of terrorism itself, fight that way of thinking, convince people that GOD in any religion does not accept the death of innocent people, while stopping the radical leaders by any possible mean from spreading their terrorism supporting ideas all over the youth, kill them or arrest them or any other mean, but we must stop them from making more youth join their stupid radicalism.

fighting the idea and the leader will be easier than launching a full scale war which can never be won, terrorists are not a formal army with known places to be attacked, they are everywhere, they can be near me or you or anyone in the world.

do you think that i feel happy when i hear about about a new terrorist operation where many people die with no distinguishing between their race or religion or nationality, i hate it, i dont wish for anyone to die, i hate death and terror, and i also hate it that those radical people defame my religion, they make us other peaceful muslims look like murderers and terrorists, they made the whole world hate us.

i am pretty sure that when i go to Germany or England or USA for work or for completing my master and Phd, i will always be labeled as a terrorist, and many people will just hate me because i am a muslim, because the actions of some stupid people who unfortunatly share the same religion as me, i will always be hated for no reason or no fault i did, i will be hated for the faults of other people, so how much do you think i hate terrorism, and how much do you think that i wish for it to go away ?

abso
12-19-2010, 01:11 PM
You are wrong there. Whether you like it or not, a key component of ending terrorism is KILLING AND ELIMINATING active terrorists. There is a lot more to be done to completely eradicate terrorism, but thinking that allowing terrorists to walk away would be part of the problem.

When you're house is infected with cockroaches - of course you properly fix your house so that you don't have an outbreak again, and you try and figure out how they got there the first place - but you also kill every one of those little fuckers that are still alive!

I have never said that i dont want us to kill terrorists, i want them all dead, but i just say that we have to also fight their way of thinking, to denounce their violence, encourage muslims to be peaceful, not to tell them that they are sick people with stupid religion which promotes violence, instead, we should tell them that Islam does not allow the violence, encourage more muslims to be peaceful.

when you treat someone as a criminal, thats how he will be, but when you treat him as a respectable man, thats what he will be.

and i agree with you, killing and eliminating terrorists is a key component in stopping their actions towards us, but as you said, as we are killing cockroaches we still have to understand how they got in in the first place, and how to stop them from entering our house again, so we should understand how terrorists came to our world in the first place, and what are the actions we should do to stop more terrorists from coming to our beloved world.

red states rule
12-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Found this story this morning, and thank God this women is still alive

A Harry Potter actress fled her home after her father and brother threatened to kill her for going out with a Hindu man, a court heard yesterday.

Afshan Azad, 22, who appeared in the blockbuster movies as Padma Patil, was attacked and branded a ‘slag’ when Muslim relatives found out about her boyfriend.

The actress was so scared that she escaped out of her bedroom window and later fled her home city.

Police were called and her father, Abul Azad, 54, and brother, Ashraf, 28, were arrested and charged with making threats to kill her. The actress’s brother was also charged with assault.

But Miss Azad refused to testify and yesterday failed to turn up at their trial at Manchester Crown Court.

Instead Crown prosecutors decided to accept a guilty plea to assault by her brother while both men were formally found not guilty of making threats to kill.

Her father accepted to be bound over for £500 to keep the peace for 12 months.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340222/Harry-Potter-actress-beaten-branded-prostitute-brother-dating-man-Muslim.html#ixzz18jaYyuVx

Gaffer
12-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Found this story this morning, and thank God this women is still alive

So if he kills her in the next year he forfeits the 500 Pounds? I'm sure that's a real deterrent.

Noir
12-21-2010, 01:38 PM
So if he kills her in the next year he forfeits the 500 Pounds? I'm sure that's a real deterrent.

No, if he 'breaches the peace' he can be charged with breaking his order and pay a £500 fine. Breaching the peace would involve threatening the women again etc.

Binding orders are commonly used in civil cases and especially relating to family matters were violence is possible.

red states rule
12-22-2010, 04:33 AM

Gaffer, I hate to think what would have happened to her if Islam was NOT a religion of peace

red states rule
12-22-2010, 04:34 AM
No, if he 'breaches the peace' he can be charged with breaking his order and pay a £500 fine. Breaching the peace would involve threatening the women again etc.

Binding orders are commonly used in civil cases and especially relating to family matters were violence is possible.

A cheap price to pay for an "honor killing"

Noir
12-22-2010, 09:13 AM
A cheap price to pay for an "honor killing"

I don't know if you're deliberately misunderstanding or genuinely don't understand what a binding order for 'breach of the peace' is.

Gaffer
12-22-2010, 09:24 AM
I don't know if you're deliberately misunderstanding or genuinely don't understand what a binding order for 'breach of the peace' is.

It's a restraining order. Tells him how close he can get to her, if he disobeys he loses his 500p and might get arrested. But it's a piece of paper. It's used as evidence of premeditation after the fact.